Taken - A Fantasy?

Go to CruxDreams.com

I have found it's very important to get everything ready and just right before bringing home a girl on our first date. First impressions, don’t you know?
I know I’m not much to look at, girls have made that clear to me all my life. I’m tall, in good shape and dress well. I’m polite and well-spoken. And I’m very rich. But the girls in Junior High made it clear with their whispers and giggles and outright laughter, that I didn’t measure up in their eyes, that I was a loser! As I got older, they laughed less out loud, but I knew their thoughts. Wilbur, what a nerd! Wilbur, what a loser! Willlburrrr, can you imagine sex with him? Yuck!
So, I want everything just so when I bring a new girl over to my place. All the tools and implements in place. Outfits ready, color chosen for her coloring and just the right size to fit (thank goodness for next day delivery -I can afford the extra charge). Everything clean, very clean, girls like clean!
After I had my guest room ready, I went to my home office to review the recordings of the surveillance of her duplex. With a fleet of over fifty drones, equipped with the latest stealth technology, constantly recharging and hovering at high altitude with state-of-the-art cameras, I had maintained constant surveillance of my new girlfriend. Unlike many guys, I never take a girlfriend for granted!

Last edited:
OK, PrPr. We now have the answer to the question "A Fantasy?" No very rich guy, even if ugly as sin, short, fat and bald has any trouble getting super-model caliber babes. Proof is on any news site (I won't name names)...
Valid point Mr. Windar. It is a fantasy. But some reason for it being close to believable will appear latter.

Everything on the recordings checked out well. The other half of the duplex seemed empty, There was a small woods on the lot next to her side and a ravine behind. Vacant lots across the street were overgrown with grass and weeds. All nicely isolated.
I logged onto my portal to the web, dark web, and (what I like to call) the pitch-dark web. My portal contains the best anonymizer tools available. My searches were deleted on the web as soon as completed and untraceable to me. Using what I knew, (address, facial recognition, etc) I quickly tracked down Joyce Adams, 23, student at XXX university, majoring in animal rights law. Family four hours away in XXX. No job, no current boyfriend. Good health, no recorded history of a venereal disease.
Joyce walked out with her books at 10 in the morning and caught the bus at the end of the next block. I sent drones ahead to catch her arriving at the campus. She didn’t speak to anyone on the way to class.

How care am I? Three years ago, aged 29, I sold my Magnum Opus, “Date Maker.” It was a private sale with the proceeds flowing through several Swiss and Cayman accounts. It got a headline in a trade blog, but you will see I stayed anonymous.

Darkestweb_Blog May 2016. Word is around that a “special” piece of dark software just sold for beaucoup bucks, over €300M, we have heard. The program, called “Date Grabber” was bought by a small consortium of Middle East Oilmen. No one is naming the developer (he seems to have covered his tracks very well). The program is reportedly like a date match service. However, the women are not voluntarily enrolled as normal. Instead the male users stalk and troll for the girls online. Those who have seen parts of the code, say the user then sends his “agents” to arrange for the girls to come on dates and never return! Dark stuff for even this blogger! This kind of material is clearly designed for wealthy powerful men who will take women and don’t have to worry about the consequences. To a bunch of them, €300 million is nothing, but it must have been a nice payday for the developer. Enjoy your riches, guy! Send me a little, LOL (care of the address above!)

So no one knows I’m one of those dot-com millionaires. It means there are no girls hanging on me for my money. But those are just whores. I never have anything to do with whores (they scare me!) Joyce is my type.

It is amazing, even to me, how much I can discover just online about even a relatively obscure person like Joyce. High School records, Middle School activities, even Elementary School class photos (she showed a lot of potential). Only two serious boyfriends, broke up with second five months ago. Apparently sworn off dating since!. Number 2 posted several interesting photos on a semi-dark site. Mostly usual boy-girl stuff, kissing, joking, holding hands. But two were most interesting.
In the first, Joyce is standing, in what looks like her bedroom (girly stuff all around), naked. She is very embarrassed. Her expression is near tears and her stance is awkward and shy. Just right! Her body is a really prime cut of meat! I loved it!
In the second, she is on her knees giving head to the one with the camera. Looking down on her pretty hair, her stretched mouth, the gentle swell of a breast and the curve of an ass, was very nice. She was just submissive enough looking.
Wonder if she knows these are out there? Probably not. This might just be the perfect “introduction!”

Last edited:

I posted the nudes of Joyce on the main social site of the university Frats. That always gets a nice circulation. It also can come back at the girl in a most pleasant way. Leers from professors, cold shoulders from girls, rude proposals from Frat boys! In this case, someone posted color prints on the main Bulletin Board in the quad!

Joyce walked across the quad with her books. She was so happy! It was a beautiful, sunny spring day. She loved this place. Very shy, she’s hadn’t made any close friends, but she felt at home here, safe. A gentle soul, she loved animals and dreamed of working to prevent their abuse.
She passed the center of the Quad with the directional signs to dining, inns, bike path, shops. Joyce noticed a small crowd laughing and giggling around the main Bulletin Board. As she came up to see what was so funny, she didn’t notice how the others quieted down and stared at her. She walked closer and then she saw what was on the board…!!!

She passed the center of the Quad with the directional signs to dining, inns, bike path, shops. Joyce noticed a small crowd laughing and giggling around the main Bulletin Board. As she came up to see what was so funny, she didn’t notice how the others quieted down and stared at her. She walked closer and then she saw what was on the board…!!!

Time to transfer to a different school? :confused:

Time to transfer to a different school? :confused:
It might be too late for that!:facepalm:

Oh yes. My drone caught her seeing the copies posted on the board in the Quad. Such a peaceful, safe place. Sunny and bright day. The shock, the disbelief, the tears! Just then, two boys came up behind her, looked at the copies, smirked at each other, and grabbed at her ass. Good old Frat Boys! I was so sorry that I had no sound! I made a mental note of upgrading to highly directional mikes.
She jumped about a foot and screamed at them before collapsing on the grass, sobbing. Interestingly, no one stopped to comfort her. No friends, I guess. Several slowed down, most noticed the photos, grinned (or leered) and went on.
After a while she got to her feet and walked away in a daze, leaving her books on the ground. She stumbled to the bus and went home. Closed the door and nothing else. After dark, no light came on.

Time for me!

Joyce couldn’t think of anything but those photos for all the University to see! Why hadn’t she ripped them down? What had she done with her books? No matter. She was finished at the University! All the way home on the bus, she cried her eyes out, reliving the sight, and asking over and over how she has allowed Todd to take those. He had said she was frigid. She wasn’t very experienced. He was only her second boyfriend and she hadn’t even slept with the first. The farthest she had gone was getting stripped down to her panties and letting him rub his penis on her crotch. She hated the idea of sleeping around.
Todd had been so handsome and sweet and she finally agreed to sex, but was so shy and conventional that he threatened to dump her if she didn’t “loosen up.” So, she let him take a picture of her naked. God! it had been so embarrassing! Then to prove she wasn’t frigid, she gave him a blow job which he also snapped on his phone.
She’d hated it. The shame and degradation, the taste which disgusted her. She only swallowed a little even as he told her to swallow all. She spit out the rest. Todd said it was the worst one he’d ever had and dumped her shortly after.

Joyce got off the bus and walked blindly to her door, not noticing the low-flying drone stalking her. She went in, closed all the curtains, and lay on the bed, crying herself to sleep. She had forgotten to lock the door.

The close up from the drone of her tear-stained face as she opened her door was priceless. No better time than now.
About 10PM, on a pitch-dark night, I pull up in front of her door in my traceless van. Gray, plates stolen and covered with mud. Manufacture’s name and model badges removed. If anyone looked closely they would report “Gray Van”. Just before I arrived, I had a drone snip the wire to the nearest street lamp. The power company takes about a week to fix that in this city.
Dressed all in gray (less noticeable than black), I went to the front door. Unlocked! Thank you, Joyce for making it easy.
Inside, I moved swiftly and quietly to the bedroom. She was sprawled diagonally across her queen bed (probably bought with the dream of sharing with Prince Charming, her gentle dream lover) still wearing her street clothes. Asleep. Out of the ziplock bag came the soaked cloth. Across her mouth and hold her during her brief struggle.
Then my special “cover” arrangements around her place and I carried her to the van. I pulled away less than eight minutes after I parked.

My drones carefully surveyed the street and every overlooking window while I was inside. Once I was safely away, I pulled over on a quiet street and reviewed the videos. This is my last precaution. If anyone had come by or seemed to look at me coming or going or at the van, I could always dump her back at her place and drive off. She might report to the police that she woke up on the front walk with a headache, but probably not. And the police wouldn’t spend five minutes investigating.
I am careful. However, as I expected, there was nothing to worry about.

Time to take my date home.

She might report to the police that she woke up on the front walk with a headache, but probably not. And the police wouldn’t spend five minutes investigating.

Mainly because the local police regard her constant nuisance complaints a royal pain in the .... :rolleyes:

Mainly because the local police regard her constant nuisance complaints a royal pain in the .... :rolleyes:
Confidential Report
University District Police
Re: Frequency of Complaints from Barbara Moore, XXX XXXXXXX Lane
The over 25 complaints received from this individual in the last three weeks, caused the department to assign a Lieutenant to investigate the situation. This is his report

Ms. Moore lives on an extremely quiet street with only six people in residence, all, except Moore, over 68 years old. No pets, no parties, no noise. Yet 7 excessive noise calls all of which resulted in no action by responding officers.
Ms. Moore rents her duplex, yet on 9 occasions summoned officers for “emergencies” ranging from “How do I reset the circuit breaker for the hair dryer,” to “There isn’t bright enough lighting in the kitchen.” Officers on four occasions fixed a minor item for her.
Ten Times, Ms. Moore called 911 in great fear. On each occasion, when the officers arrived, she smiled and said , “Just Testing!”

Conclusion: dispatchers and officers may feel free to ignore or at least assign an extremely low priority to Ms. Moore’s reports.

Last edited:

I had one of my previous “girlfriends,” with particularly feminine handwriting, write some notes for me to leave.

When I picked up Joyce, I carefully packed a suitcase of her things (I have memorized a packing list so it looks authentic) and left a note on her desk.

“So sorry to hear about that horrible thing! Why don’t you come and stay with me a while. I’ll help you forget it all – if you know what I mean! Kisses, Sarah”

When someone gets around to checking her place, they’ll see that and a suitcase of clothes gone and assume Joyce is off with a “special” girlfriend. If they ask at University, they will hear of her embarrassment at the photos and know she wants to be left alone. That will keep any real investigation off for a couple of weeks at least. If her parents get all exercised, the prospect of exposing her lesbian relationship will give them pause. By then I will have used her up.

I had one of my previous “girlfriends,” with particularly feminine handwriting, write some notes for me to leave.

When I picked up Joyce, I carefully packed a suitcase of her things (I have memorized a packing list so it looks authentic) and left a note on her desk.

“So sorry to hear about that horrible thing! Why don’t you come and stay with me a while. I’ll help you forget it all – if you know what I mean! Kisses, Sarah”

When someone gets around to checking her place, they’ll see that and a suitcase of clothes gone and assume Joyce is off with a “special” girlfriend. If they ask at University, they will hear of her embarrassment at the photos and know she wants to be left alone. That will keep any real investigation off for a couple of weeks at least. If her parents get all exercised, the prospect of exposing her lesbian relationship will give them pause. By then I will have used her up.

Even the best plans can go awry. Are you sure that you thought of everything? What happens if the parents call in a super sleuth, like Detective Stan Goldman, formerly of the NYPD? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom