The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
oh goody, I've earnt a firm flogging! :p

giving a slavegirl a safe word, then fitting a ball-gag so she can't use it,
is a nice sadistic twist :devil:

You sound excited about your flogging? You know I have a tendency to be very cruel to any woman at my mercy. Their agonizing screams go on for hours. Tear roll down their checks and I sometimes leave marks.

While I would be happy to have you around one evening for a drink and friendly flogging I currently have Erin stretched on my rack. I'll need to attend to her suffering then I'll be able to focus on your torture. While you wait you can think of what your safe word can be.

And there will be no ball gag for you. I want to see how loud you can scream.

While we're on the milky way, here's a little dialogue
I've supplied for one of Anatoy Sennov's pictures
(part of a story) on DeviantArt:

View attachment 439891

Sir, shall this girl serve you?
Nice thought, later maybe, but that's not what you're here for now slut. How does your breast feel?
It's a bit sore Sir, itchy - oow! It hurts when you squeeze it.
Already dribbling - that's very good.
W-what's happening to me, Sir? I feel strange..
Yes, please can we know, are we part of an experiment?
You might as well understand.Your cunts have been well stuffed by our boys, haven't they?
Mmm, yes, Sir.
And with luck you're both already pregnant.
Oh God, I was afraid of that...
No need to be afraid, the worms have laid their eggs in you.
So?
When the eggs hatch - and it seems they probably already have, if you're getting gnawing pains, the little larvae are starting to eat what they find in your girly parts...
Oh my God!
Your juices, your eggs, any fertilised eggs. So no need to worry about having babies.
Hm, thankyou for the good news!
But - this is the important bit - the worms are fooling your bodies into thinking you're still pregnant.
Oh no...
And what's more, they speed up the process. What does a woman start to produce when she's going to have a baby?
Milk, Sir.
And Alina here's already starting to ooze milk.
Oh, please don't let this happen...
And milk is important for the OmniTek Corporation, fresh young mothers' milk is marketable, milk's big money!
So - what's going to happen to us, Sir?
This morning, you're just going in the scanner, we're going to check all that's going on inside you. If it looks promising, you'll start having hormone injections and perhaps a bit of electrical stimulation, just to help the process along.
The process?
The worms will grow and grow inside you..
Oh no, please not!
They'll hurt more and more, but you girls are built to cope with that. In about six weeks, they'll come out...
Like... like babies?
Just like babies. After that, you'll start being fucked again, and soon you'll be back in the Pit with a new lot of worms, and the whole process starts again.
I cannot believe this!
Believe it you'll have to, young cow - yes, soon you'll be producing milk constantly, we'll be milking you two or three times a day. Welcome to OmniTek Dairy Herd! Storm, open the scanner!
The opening of OmniTek Dairy created a whole off-shoot of dairy farms, one being THT's Organic Dairy. The cows are impregnated naturally (instead of inseminated).
bull 005.jpg
Once impregnated the cow is placed in a pit...
bury 016 e.jpg
...and buried waist-high in fresh manure teaming with larvae.
dan 012.jpg
'Bessie' will stay in the pit for week, in which time the larvae have become worms and have crawled into her womb.
dan 014.jpg
Her body is tricked into thinking the cow is still pregnant and she becomes a very productive 'milker'....
preg 022.jpg

The opening of OmniTek Dairy created a whole off-shoot of dairy farms, one being THT's Organic Dairy. The cows are impregnated naturally (instead of inseminated).
Oh, but the OmniTek worms are certified organic orgasmic,
and their way of impregnating the girls cows couldn't be more natural :devil:

Taking up a challenge from Darkmind, Eul's seasonal ditty begins:

On the first day of Cruxmas
Darkmind tormented me:
A pain-pear inside my pussy!

And it ends:

On the twelfth day of Cruxmas
Darkmind tormented me:
Twelve hammers hammering
Eleven wretches writhing
Ten brutes a-beating
Nine crux-girls dancing
Eight maids for milking
Seven whips a-swinging
Six swords a-flaying
Five slave-girl rings
Four branding irons
Thee crux nails
Two nipple clamps
and a pain-pear inside my pussy!

I

Darkmind tormented me:

And it ends:

Darkmind tormented me:
Twelve hammers hammering
Eleven wretches writhing
Ten brutes a-beating
Nine crux-girls dancing
Eight maids for milking
Seven whips a-swinging
Six swords a-flaying
Five slave-girl rings
Four branding irons
Thee crux nails
Two nipple clamps

I love it!

That's quite a lot of torture to get through. I will probably have too go easy on the pear so you don't "expire" before the end. Still a lot for one day.

But that's ok I have a nice guest room with a very comfortable bed.....

And next to the guest room is a closet with a concrete floor I could chain you up in for the night. Then your pained moans will ease me off to sleep.

Don't worry guy's I'll try t return her to you in mostly one piece but no promises.

Well after Twelfth Night there'll be my Epiphany when the pear is revealed,
and three kings arrive - the frankincense and myrrh will be welcome,
I'll certainly need some deodorant, dunno what a slavegirl does with gold though. :p

Darkmind tormented me:

And it ends:

Darkmind tormented me:
Twelve hammers hammering
Eleven wretches writhing
Ten brutes a-beating
Nine crux-girls dancing
Eight maids for milking
Seven whips a-swinging
Six swords a-flaying
Five slave-girl rings
Four branding irons
Thee crux nails
Two nipple clamps

Exceptional my fave is leaving the 8 maids milking! A differant milking of course!

Well after Twelfth Night there'll be my Epiphany when the pear is revealed,
and three kings arrive - the frankincense and myrrh will be welcome,
I'll certainly need some deodorant, dunno what a slavegirl does with gold though. :p

Well as you wont need the gold I'll take it happily. After all torture devices are expensive and between tortures I suppose I should feed you.

While we're all enjoying our favourite beverages, I want to pick the brains of our intellectual members and Tree & Barb. Does anyone know more about the pre-Columbian Mayan and Aztec civilisations than I can pick up on Wiki etc? I have the outline of a story, but don't want to make too many howlers.

School stuff is fine, as you can imagine C America is ignored in British history lessons, other than what the Euros did. Is it the same in N American schools?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom