The Daughters of Liberty

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 10
"Mrs. Watson's Revenge".

Judge O'Connor entered his home like a fury.
"Heather! Jennifer! Come to my study immediately! ”He shouted angrily. The two girls, daughters of the first bed of his late wife, were preparing to go for a walk with their friends and they had dressed, combed and perfumed to be the most beautiful in the group. The father's furious scream frightened them a lot, because they knew he was a severe man but with them he had always been a loving father. When they hesitantly entered his study and saw his face full of anger, they began to tremble like leaves, beginning to presage what he had known.
“I was received today by the governor himself, who made me read letters signed by you, with which you asked to be admitted to the Daughters of Liberty sisterhood. You offered your support as spies to destroy evidence and documents relating to the rebels that I could have brought home in my purse. From the letter it is understood too well that you were well informed of the sinful actions that those girls were carrying out and indeed you were pleased with! I come to find out this way from third parties, during an investigation into the betrayal of the King and his officials that I am being spied on in my house by my own daughters, after all I have done for them. In this way you have repaid my affection. I should have followed with you the example of my father who for my education was inspired by Sirach chapter 30 “A father who loves his son will whip him often, so that he can be proud of him later .... Don ' t give him freedom while he is young, and don't overlook what he does wrong. Whip him while he is still a child, and make him respect your authority. If you don't, he will be stubborn and disobedient and cause you nothing but sorrow ... "- and as he said these things he waved his walking stick in the air. - From now on I formally disown you as daughters and disinherit you. You will no longer have any money from me and you will have to earn the food you eat with the sweat of your forehead, as the Bible prescribes. I no longer want to have anything to do with you, I will move to the other house in the city and you will stay here but only to save appearances and not to arouse a scandal that compromises my career. I will entrust you to Mrs. Watson who will have to treat you as a servant of this house, you will no longer be able to leave it except with her consent and you will have to obey her in everything. Ever since I get out of this house today I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore, for me you've died. But before then you will receive the punishment you deserve ... "

- continuation -

The two girls trembled like leaves. They tried to defend themselves, to find some excuse, but unfortunately the words they had used were written in black and white and there was nothing they could do about it. Now they were wondering what their fate would be. Her father, green with anger, silenced them abruptly and continued.
“The governor has assured me that, out of respect for me, a trial will not be initiated against you. But I believe, for the profound sense of justice that distinguishes me, that the law that has been issued against these filthy whores should apply to you too. Therefore, I myself will punish you today and let Mrs. Watson take care of it for the future, who will have the greatest autonomy as far as I am concerned. And now ... start to undress, as is prescribed by law for those guilty of your crime! "
"But ... dad ... how can you! ..." Jennifer began to whimper and covering her face with her hands.
“I don't want to hear reasons, shameless! You deserve to be treated like all the others because you have proven to be treacherous and lewd like them. Undress now or I'll call the grooms and I'll have your clothes ripped off! "
Sobbing and needlessly asking for mercy the girls began to undress slowly.
“No shirts or corsets! I want to see you naked as your mother did to you! " Raising the tone of their complaints the two girls who, having removed the dress, had hoped for a little indulgence of the father, started to take off their underwear and stockings, remaining completely naked as they had been ordered and with modesty covering their pubes and breasts with downcast eyes in shame.
“I'll start with you Heather, the eldest, the one who was supposed to be most responsible. Stand here, in front of this table, bend forward and spread your legs. I really want to see what you had to share with those dirty friends of yours! "
"No, Dad please!" The girl cried, ashamed of the position she had had to assume, with her torso forward, her arms and legs wide open and her ass exposed to the blows of the adoptive father's stick, who admired her from behind cunt. It was time he wanted to do it, since he had never touched a woman since their mother's death. His daughters were his portrait as a young man, the portrait of a woman whom he had loved as a boy but who had rejected him because he was too poor for his worldly tastes and who had been forced to marry him only because she had remained a widow and without a penny , having lost all her assets to the game. Those filthy bitches were just like her, they didn't deserve any mercy.
“And so you were ready to betray our King, right? - and he gave her a barrel blow on her buttocks which left a red mark and ripped a scream from the girl.
"Please Daddy!" But another beating silenced her. "You wanted to play spies, huh ?, keep this! You wanted to mix with those sluts to let you pet that little kitten, huh? And you wrote that every night you lie on the bed and touch yourself between your thighs, huh? How did you do it? let me see!" .
The girl, crying, remained propped on the table with only one hand and with the other she began to caress the vulva with great shame. “And you, Jennifer, you were no less true? I remember well the obscene use you said you made of the candles in your room and the butter you stole in the kitchen. Come on, describe it to your sister!
"Noooo, dad, please! I beg you! ”The girl was crying with her scarlet face in shame.
"Bow down too and show how you did it!" The father shouted offering her a big red candle. - In the absence of butter, you can use your saliva to facilitate entry, and I am sure that you are also an expert in this, aren't you? "And even a minor blow from the barrel fell on the buttocks. She screamed in pain and hurried to show her father how she could greedily lick the candle, certainly much bigger than the ones she had used in her bedroom, dreaming of being a poor girl kidnapped by Barbary pirates in the Mediterranean and introduced by her kidnappers to sodomy throughout the journey to the Algiers white slave market. After having licked her well, Jennifer then greedily sucked that red wax phallus, both for the fear that inspired her stepfather's fierce gaze, and for the pain she expected to feel when the big club would be forced into her anus. Then, slowly, he positioned the red tip of wax on the posterior hole, widening as much as possible one of the buttocks and crying he inserted it in the rectum and started to move it back and forth in the narrow channel, while with the other hand he masturbated.
27 - Judge 'O Connor and Heather..jpg 28 - Judge O'Connor and Jennifer.jpg

- continuation -

“You are good at licking the rod, I see, little bitch. Is this how you spend your afternoons when you meet your rebellious friends? Is this how you kept your precious and hypocritical virginity? Licking the phallus of some slacker and giving him your back entrance, like a daughter of Sodom? You Heather don't stop touching yours ... as you called her in your letter, dirty shameless?
"C ... cunt, dad! ...!" Replied the girl in tears of shame.
"This is not what you said to do in the letter, don't make me angry! - she screamed raising the stick again on her - Show me how you did! ". And the girl slipped a finger into the slit of her kitty and began to move it in and out at an ever increasing rate and testified to her obligatory excitement with groans and lewd movements of the pelvis.
“Enough, filthy sluts! I am disgusted by your behavior. I'm leaving this house forever. Mrs. Watson! "
At that call, the housekeeper, a fat woman with a severe face, rushed into the room, finding one of her mistresses who masturbated naked in front of her father and the other, also naked as a worm, who sodomized herself with a large candle in the asshole. Both were crying and, knowing the inflexibility of Judge O'Connor, it did not take long to understand the reason for that shameful punishment.
"Mrs. Watson," said the magistrate, handing her the cane he held in his hand. "As you may have understood, I cannot stay a minute longer in this house. You have always been a faithful and devoted ruler. I entrust this house to you, use you it as if it were yours. And I also entrust you with my two degenerate daughters, who do not deserve the slightest indulgence. Today I will legally disown them and cancel the fund allocated to their dowry. I ask you to keep them in this house only to save appearances but with the precise intent to punish them every day in the way you think is most appropriate. From now on, they will have to do all the housework, even the most humble, and to serve her in all respects. I will give you your salary every month, which is doubled from today. " And without wasting a minute more, the magistrate left leaving the two young naked girls and their new mistress in the room.

- continuation -

Mrs. Watson had been dumbfounded by the few words spoken by her master, but she understood two things: the first was that she had in fact become the owner of the house, in which Judge O'Connor would never return but which she would do charged as always with every expense; the second was that he had two beautiful slave girls with the precise task of punishing them every day. And nothing could make Mrs Watson happier than to be able to punish without limit the two filthy bitches of her young mistresses, who until that day had tyrannized her. With the cane in his hand he approached the two girls, who since the father had gone out had stood up again, with their heads down and their hands covering modestly their nakedness.
“So you two are now at my complete disposal, huh? very well! I guess from now on I won't hear things like that: "Margareth, take this filthy urinal away from my room, and clean it well ..." or "Margareth, these Brussels sprouts make me vomit, eat them ..."
"Oh, Margareth, forgive us, ... we didn't want to ..." Heather began to apologize with tears in her eyes, but a cane shot hit her thigh and made her scream.
"To begin with, little blonde bitch, I'm no longer Margareth, from now on I'm your " madam Mistress ", have I been clear?" and accompanied the question with another painful lash on the girl's body.
"Yes, .. madam Mistress, ..." the girl repeated obediently between sobs.
"Now it's late to apologize, now it's time to pay for the mistakes made. Do you confess, what have you done to make your father treat you like this?"
In tears, Jennifer replied: "Our father found letters, I don't know how he did it, I think he got them from the governor ... In those letters we wrote that we wanted to join the Daughters of Liberty group ..."
"... Of course! Those young and rich dirty girls who spent their days licking each other's cunts, all naked like worms ... Just the kind of friendships suitable for two whores like you two.
"It's not true! - Heather intervened crying with shame - the Daughters of Liberty are not like that, they are women who imagine and prepare a new future, where there are no more injustices. People are all daughters of God and must be treated with the same dignity and the same respect. We are all brothers and sisters, the reverend also says ... "
"Forget what that old pig says ... And so we would all be the same eh, little piece of shit? ... - said Mrs. Watson, raising her chin with the tip of her wand. - I wouldn't say so, I still wear clothes... You will never be the same as your mistress, filthy bitch, take it off your head!
And how did you know about this group?
"It was Deborah who told us about this experience. We spent the afternoons with her and her handmaid Maggie, it was very nice ..."
"And I bet you did those dirty things that are talked about a lot, isn't it?" Watson urged her.
"Yes, ... We undressed all four and Maggie caressed and kissed me ... there ... and me too ... and Jennifer with Deborah himself ..., We had never tried something like that ... Deborah studied poetry of ancient Greece and he told us that there was a great poetess named Sappho and who lived on the island of Lesvos who loved her friends in the same way and left some poems full of passion, beautiful poems ... "
"And so you spent the afternoons studying the ancient Greek whores to become good modern whores ... I understand everything. But now we've talked enough!This house must be cleaned, there are a lot of jobs to do and guess who will do them now onwards? .... Come on, let's go to the kitchen, to inform the rest of the servants. "

- continuation -

"Please, Mrs. Watson, not like that, we're naked. At least get us dressed ..." Jennifer said crying.
"You shut up and do as I tell you! The times when you were the mistresses and I had to obey are over. Now I am the mistress of the house and also your mistress. And you will rule straight or it will be worse for you." and with a flick he gave her a whip with the barrel on her ass. The two girls crying and covering themselves as they could went to the kitchen, where all the servants had gathered, waiting to understand what had happened at home and the reasons for all those cries.
"I present to you our two new scullery maids in their usual work clothes! - said Mrs. Watson, entering behind what had previously been the owners of the house. - From now on these two little bitches will no longer spoil you but they will clean the dishes, the fireplaces and even the pitals. The master has left and will never return to this house, which he left to me, with the task of making these two disgusting girls work. When I entered the master's study they were naked and touching each other viciously, Jennifer even had a candle stuck in her asshole. What kind of dirty girls! The owner perhaps caught them doing these and was shocked. Make them work from morning to evening and if you have something to make them to make them regret their previous life as small presumptuous do it as well but without ruining them too much, because they are mine.. And so saying he gave them another wand on the ass, which unleashed new screams and new you cry.
"And now let's go upstairs. - he said pointing to the stairs. Going up to the first floor he pointed to the room that had belonged to their father and let them in. It was a large and elegant room that communicated with that of the girls .
"From now on I will settle in this room and you will keep yours if you know how to deserve it, or I will send you to sleep in the barn together with the groom. I want to see you naked all day so you will not be able to hide and steal anything and for the servants it will be more fun to beat you. I understood the reason for choosing your father, he discovered that you were part of that group of vicious girls, that the authorities are looking for throughout the colony, those who wanted to betray our king and do perverse things among them ... and he left you here because the thing isn't found out - he looked at them with a sinister look as he started to unbutton his shirt - It's hot in here, you don't feel it because you're naked ... you know, you made me curious to know what it feels like to get your pussy and ass licked at the same time. Your tongues are already trained for that, aren't they?
The two girls, faced with the prospect of an intimate relationship with this fat and sweaty beldam, let out a long moan of horror, while she finished taking off her last clothes and remained naked like them. His body was horribly greasy and dirty, he hadn't washed in months because there wasn't a tub large enough to hold it. Her big breasts were sagging, her ass immense and flabby and between her legs she carried a horrible black bush that even from afar sent an unbearable stench. She stroked her cunt laughing at the fear and disgust of her new sex slaves and knelt on the edge of the large bed which creaked under her weight. He always held the cane in his hand and the girls no longer dared to disobey them.
"Now you Heather will get down on your knees here and you will lick my ass well. Do a good job because I haven't washed it for months. Instead you Jennifer will lick my pussy. I want to hear your beautiful tongues hurtling inside my body, like when I was a prostitute in the slums of London. Yes, I also have my little secret. My father raped me as a girl and then sold me to a brothel to have a drink. I spent three years taking cocks in the cunt and in the ass every day, until I ran away and managed to get here. You rich and spoiled girls don't know anything about life and you think it's all a game, and that the others are all at your service. But now the game has changed. It was hard to get to my current position and now I want to enjoy it. "
The girls tried as hard as they could to resist but there was nothing they could do and eventually they had to give in. Crying Heather knelt in front of the bed while Watson with one hand pulled one of her big buttocks to one side, showing her the brown hole that awaited her tongue.
"Come on, honey, let's study the poetry of ancient Greece ... " her said. Then she tied Jennifer's wrists. " So I'm sure you don't caress yourself and you lose concentration while you lick my slit. It is I who must enjoy, you will enjoy when and how I want it ... I have a friend at the governor's palace, a soldier, a certain Murdoch. I can count on his discretion and lend you to him to make you fuck by his men without knowing it around. Tomorrow I will take you to him, I will earn well with your bodies. So you will also know what it means to be a whore at your age, as it was for me."
Come on, Heather, come on with that viper tongue of yours, I want you to lick my hole, little princess. Fuck me in the ass with my tongue, cute, again, all the way, like this! Gooooood!.... And you bratty, suck my tits or I'll hot your ass with a whip. I enjoy my new life as a mistress. What about you? Do you like the new world you dreamed of? ... "and he laughed at the humiliation of his previous mistresses.

29 - Heater and Jennifer with the house maids.jpg 30 - Heater and Jennifer with msr Watson.jpg 31 - The fate of Heather and Jennifer.jpg

Chapter 11
"Reverend Hobbs flap out the devil."

As soon as the doctor left, Murdoch had fun watching the uncontrollable excitement of the girls, who, although furiously stroking their breasts and cunts, found no peace. Some of them screamed in ecstasy lying on their backs with their knees open and raised during a violent orgasm that suddenly took them but they could no longer stop and, turning on their stomachs, they started to stimulate their hot bodies, crawling on the floor the cunt and breasts while now their fingers tried to appease the desperate excitement that came from inside their ass and they spread it to the spasm, as if the fresh air of the cell was the most suitable medicine and, found that this was the case and having nothing else to calm that torment, they stuck one or two fingers in it while with the other hand they began to massage the now red vulva. Murdoch let them scream like wild animals for a while.
That morning Reverend Hobbs had decided to visit those lost sheep of his flock and was struck by the laugh with which Murdoch accepted his proposal.
"Your Christian interest in caring for these poor sheep is commendable. It is in fact, Reverend, that those sheep have very little wool on their bodies, if we neglect those delicious bushes between their thighs. But perhaps the Reverend is more interested in milk ... In any case, today they are not able to receive visits, much less yours, sir. Abstinence from their immoral practices has made them collapse and they are trying in every way to vent their sinful instincts. "
Vaguely embarrassed by the soldier's reply, Reverend Hobbs wanted to insist on seeing the prisoners, it was his job to save their bodies from the action of the devil. His biblical studies, however, had not prepared him for the spectacle which welcomed him into the large cell where screams and moans followed one another as in Satan's lair. The reverend wandered among those screaming bodies of excitement looking for one in particular, and finding him he never lost sight of him, rubbing his hands feverishly. After a few minutes Murdoch came down with a platoon of soldiers who took the girls and dragged them out into the square of the fortress.
"Come on, beauties! Let's go and refresh these beautiful pussies with a little soap and water. Come too, Sir, Reverend. Let's enjoy the show."
"Lieutenant, I would need your help to carry out my pastoral mission. There is a sheep ..." and he began to speak softly to the officer, who at one point gave a great laugh.
"Of course, Reverend, I can do this and more to bring this lost sheep back to the Lord's fold. In the meantime, come to the square with us, sir, and you will find it, sir, in a cell ready to ... shear ... If you can,sir, go easy, though. Judge O "Connor, that old Catholic bigot, doesn't want girls to be tortured or irreversibly wounded. We have been ordered not to rape the virgins, at least where there is a trace of their cherry. Unfortunately, almost all of them are and that too that you are interested in,sir. But if by chance some whipping escapes you to straighten the path to the sheepfold, I think that the world will not fall ... "
The girls were pushed with rifle kicks and a few spanks on their little asses up to the square where a large tub was already ready. All those who could enter rushed in and the others stood outside and drew their hands from the tub to wash and rinse their bodies. The fresh water and above all the soap finally gave them some breathing space but the soldiers on guard and the reverend were still able to enjoy their frantic and sensual movement of the hands on the most sensitive areas exposed to Dr. Johnson's lotion.
30 - a  wonderful bath.jpg

- continuation -

A sign of agreement with Murdoch, Reverend Hobbs left the parade ground and went down to the basement. He made no effort to find the road, which had been clearly indicated by Murdoch, and in a few minutes he crossed the last cell of the western basement. Abigail had been trapped in a pillory, bent to ninety degrees and fought in vain because, unlike her misfortune companions, she had not been able to wash herself but was immediately dragged by two guards here. Her body was still full of excitement and not being able to touch her was driving her crazy.
"Good morning Abigail," said Hobbs, stepping in behind her and enjoying the sight of her bare ass bucking like that of a filly and her pussy that was red for rubbing and shiny for moods - I see you need a hand to scratch you, or rather ... two. "continued the old man, placing his hands on her small and firm breast and stroking her nipples in a cruel way.
"Nooo! Go away! Go awayyy! You can't touch me! Don't leave me! Don't touch me! Don't touch me, nooo!" The girl who felt dying of shame cried. Hobbs had always threatened her from time school and thanks to the help and advice of her mother, who did not like the reverend, she had always managed to avoid him: the family had finally changed congregation, but Hobbs had continued to follow her with her eyes and he had not missed the opportunity to be present at his humiliating arrest. Now her hands were the masters of her body and her body was enslaved by that thirst for pleasure that had taken her from Dr. Johnson's visit. But for nothing in the world that he would have liked to satisfy that thirst with Hobbs' hands.
“How old are you now, Abigail? nineteen? "asked the old man ignoring his complaints and putting his hands on the round and firm buttocks and spreading them amused to admire the inside of his most intimate crack.
"Eighteen. I'm eighteen, but please don't touch me like that, nooo! Leave me, you're a man of God, how can you do this to me?
"Eighteen, huh? The same age as your mother when I came to see her on the farm the day your grandparents went to the Boston fair. Delicious. Your mother was delightful while crying when I stripped her naked in the barn and I ordered her to lean forward on the manger, just like you are now.. She had a delicate white ass, like freshly baked bread; a little less white when I warmed it up with some straps to convince her to open her thighs and let me admire her delicious virgin potato Didn't your mother tell you? You are a bitch like her, so shy outside and so anxious inside. You are a wild mare that I can tame: with a whip and riding a stallion like me. Tomorrow you will be a perfect wife for a severe and esteemed shepherd as I will make you avoid the trial and protect you from the soldiers but you will do everything I order, even the most lousy thing, and you will respect the rules of God and men - And he took the whip that Murdoch, farsighted, had left on the next table, and shouted aloud: "Lord, guide this whip on the buttocks and on the crack of this young sinner to redeem himself." The whistle of the whip cut the air while the right buttock was streaked with red. Abigail gave a very loud cry, followed by a new left whistle and a new blinding pain in the buttocks. After fifteen strokes the buttocks and thighs were full of red stripes and the girl sobbed helplessly without stopping.
"Leave me, leave me dirty pig!" Abigail screamed as she started to stroke her again between her legs and after having adequately awakened her clitoris, she opened her sexual lips to look at him closely.

- continuation -

“Murdoch told me that you are still a virgin, very good news. he continued, slowly inserting a finger into the vagina and probing it in and out until his cherry tended painfully. - If only you had let me do it in its time, if only I had let you know what it means to go with a real man, you wouldn't have been lost as a sinner of Gomorrah, but there is still time to make up for it, isn't it? I am here to find my lost sheep, even if it is a sheep ... black - he said stroking the dark fleece between her thighs and placing his lips on the sprout excited and obscenely exposed by his hood hidden between the folds of sex. Abigail screamed with anger, fury and pleasure together. He didn't want, he didn't want that tongue between his thighs. He had loved that experience with Barbara, Deborah and the other girls but with Hobbs it was different, it was lousy. Yet his body no longer responded to his wishes. The pig's hands were all over his body, on the nipples, on the buttocks, between the thighs, around his hips. That tongue probed her inside the sex: it was an old voracious tongue, which went up its secret channel and explored it like a slimy snake. Abigail screamed and implored, cursed and cried unnecessarily while the assault of that tongue did not cease and conquered every millimeter of her crazy pea. The horror took her when the Reverend's thumbs still widened the rear slit and the tip of the tongue touched the tight hole of her anus. Abigail had already loved her friends that way but none had dared to do the same to her. He felt himself dying inside knowing that that language was Hobbs' and not Barbara's.
"... So you preferred to do it with other girls, hu? Kinky babe! what did you think to have become a boy? and as a boy did you start talking about politics? You're just a silly little girl with confused ideas. But I'm here to guide you on the right path. Now you will tell me if you are a boy or a girl ... "he said unbuttoning his trousers and pulling out his cock ready to fight. Abigail felt him undress behind her but she could not see her assailant, only hear the sound of clothes and boots thrown in a corner, the strength of her thumbs that opened her buttocks and the wet tip of the glans that kissed her anus contracted by terror.
“So Abigail, tell me, what are you? a boy or a girl? "he asked treacherously as he slowly pushed the rod into the rear orifice.
"A girl! I'm a girl !!! ”Abigail screamed in panic. The soldiers had already sodomized her several times and it had been an atrocious experience.
"So, you want to do it like a woman, don't you?" The old man asked treacherously, while he rubbed the rod on her clitoris and separated the big plump lips of the sex.
"Yes, please, don't put it behind, please. It hurts too much. I can suck it if he wants, the soldiers liked it. Please, I'll do anything but not this! "
"You are just like your mother, whore in!" And so saying Hobbs slipped the bird into the hot and humid crack and went up to the border that divided her life as a girl from that of a woman. And with a powerful stroke of kidneys he crossed that border.
Abigail screamed deeply, she never thought that losing her virginity was so painful. A warm flow of blood began to flow through her deflowered vagina as Hobbs popped like an animal inside her, causing her painful and humiliating pangs.
“You are as tight as your mother, Abigail, all your mother. Do you like being a woman, you filthy slut? “The old man said to her every lunge, with his hands kneading her turgid breasts.
"No, you leave me, it hurts, it hurts me! leave me, coward! filthy perverted pig !!! ”the girl cried.
"Ah, don't you like being a woman? but it was enough to say it immediately, my dear black sheep. I'll settle for you right away! ”And having removed the cock from his cunt, he pulled it close to him again, but this time bleeding, on the asshole and pierced him with a cruel thrust, occupying the whole rectum in one shot. Abigail's scream was very high, and faded into a tears, when she felt Hobbs' semen invade her bowels and her vagina contracted in painful pleasure.

31 - Hobbs and Abigail.jpg

Hello everyone!
I apologize if I didn't show up for a few days. I have some problems connecting to the web and I took the opportunity to complete my story, which now has 19 chapters and about 80 images (but some more will be added soon). I hope reading won't bore you. If you like the idea, I'm also thinking about a sequel.

Some images, as I have already said, will not be published at the same time as the story but a little later, just so as not to spoil the surprise ...

Chapter 12
"Elizabeth surrenders"

In the seven days he had, Peggy had taken it easy. For a lifetime she dreamed of humiliating Elizabeth like a slave and every day she found new games and new ways to develop her perverse fantasy. He had avoided for the moment and with his utmost displeasure to inflict whipping or a brand on fire, since he had power over her only for a few days and did not want to face any problem in court. She did not care that Elisabeth was tried for agreeing to welcome a runaway slave into her home: this would turn her into a martyr in the eyes of her abolitionist friends. No, he had to completely destroy her reputation and force her to confess that she had accepted Peggy's invitation to her home only for the purpose of luring her Mandinka niggers and secretly inducing them to fuck her all five to satisfy her thirst for lust, the real reason why he was so interested in black people. At the end of that ignoble day, Peggy had presented her with a declaration to sign, a confession in which she claimed that, a few days after arriving at the Glifton house, she had been surprised by Peggy in the stable while satisfying all five slaves with her own body, like the most shameless of the harlots. In the document he also confessed that he enjoyed having sex with other women and that he had accepted Marylin in one of his homes with the idea of forcing her to give in to his ignoble cravings and finally that he enjoyed being considered by all the silly citizens of Williamsburg, despite her lust and hypocrisy, as the most virtuous girl in the whole county. Elizabeth, although destroyed by the humiliations and rapes of that first day which would have been the beginning of the worst week of her life, had opposed a clear refusal, and Peggy, without caring too much about it, had postponed every decision to the next few days, thinking for the time to enjoy his new sex toy. That night he had forced her to lick her asshole and, not yet satisfied, while her victim stuck the tip of her tongue in the rectum and licked it from the inside with her great disgust, she had shot her on the face with a powerful and loud jet of intestinal gas, laughing amused like a madwoman in her tears of humiliation. Then she called Tommy and told him to tie Elizabeth's hands and feet and throw her to sleep in the dunghill, the most suitable place for shit like her. The next day, Elizabeth had been brought out of that manure tank and, amid the laughter of all the slaves and the insults of the mistress, she had been forced to remain like that all day before she could wash in front of everyone. She had told her slaves that the newcomer was a scum worse than them but that her white skin still allowed her to be called Missy: Missy Pussy. Because his life was only valid for the cunt he wore between his legs.
And every day the humiliation was renewed for Elizabeth to be raped by all the slaves on the plantation who were free from work. Under Peggy's attentive and amused eye, Elizabeth was forced to suck one cock after another, to get fucked and buggered in all the most humiliating positions that the mistress demanded. To humiliate her more and remind her of the lesbian weakness that had made her fall into her trap, Peggy amused herself by seeing her old rival eagerly lick, under a rain of insults and threats, the huge and wide open pussy of the fat Big Molly, the cooky of the house, to which it did not seem true to be able to stretch a wooden spoonful on the buttocks of a white Missy, when her tongue did not move fast enough and deep enough in her vaginal canal and on her vulva never washed.
On the fifth day, taking advantage of a moment of carelessness of the guardians, Elizabeth had tried to escape but in a few hours she had been captured with the help of the dogs. The overseers had put a leash around her neck and forced her to crawl like a bitch, with the constant fear that one of the excited hounds would jump on her. That had made Peggy a lot of fun.
Time passed, however, the day of the hearing was approaching and the confession had not yet been signed. Elizabeth stubbornly resisted with all her might, certain that that signature would have meant her end. After each abuse, she was presented with the cursed sheet and she had been close to giving up more than a few times. At the beginning of the sixth day, there was no more time to waste and a solution had to be found quickly.
Peggy's perverted mind then devised a new torture for her rival and with her smile she headed for the stable, where Elizabeth was suffering yet another rape.

- contnuation -

A kind of yoke had been placed around her neck, a block of wood with a central hole for the head and two lateral ones for the wrists, then her knees had been chained to the extreme sides of the block so as to force her to stay with legs wide open for easy access to both her cunt and ass. When Peggy had entered the stable, Elizabeth's long high-pitched scream had made her realize that one of the wrestlers had just buggered her with her big black club. The poor girl sobbed lying on her back over a bale of hay and her eyes turned to the new coming, while the wrestler mandinka held her firmly by the hips and probed her deep in the well-offered butt at the top with powerful blows of kidneys that tore them every time a desperate scream. Peggy nodded with a perverse smile to her black slave who could continue while she took off her riding trousers, which she preferred much to the Amazon outfit when she was at her house, and knelt with her legs spread over Elizabeth, stroking her pussy , licking his lips and perhaps enjoying for the last day the spectacle of that little prude girl who was being fucked in the ass.
"So Elizabeth, did you feel like signing?" He said with a grin, as his finger entered and left his already wet cunt.
"Never! I'll never sign that card! ”Elizabeth shouted desperately crying.
"Well," said Peggy annoyed, "I know who will make you change your mind. Old Sam will put you right! "
The negro stopped for a moment, filling Elizabeth's rectum for a few seconds with his rod fully immersed. Peggy motioned for him to pretend nothing happened and he resumed with a sadistic smile tormenting the white girl's ass. Peggy brought her pelvis down to Elizabeth's head level and forced her to rest her mouth right above her wide open vulva.
“I'm too tired to masturbate today! Get busy, little bitch, just like you did last week! ". Elizabeth could do little to refuse, her mouth was nestled between Peggy's thighs, her nose rubbed her excited gem placed at the mouth of the vagina, where the tongue would necessarily have ended if she had given in. And if he wanted to breathe, if he wanted to survive, he had to bend again. Her tongue came out of her lips and began to lick the inside of the female canal, something she previously adored, thinking of Peggy, and which now made her die of shame and disgust. Every now and then the mistress contented to get up on her knees, just to allow her white slave to breathe and then she had to resume her exploration with the tongue inside the other woman. Peggy moaned with pleasure under the arrows of the white slave's greedy tongue. A few moments later the stable was filled with the screams of the white mistress and the roar of the slave who came in unison between the groans of shame and frustration of poor Elizabeth.

- continuation -

"Hold on the bitch! - Peggy said to the slave as soon as she got up and the other had extracted her bird from Elizabeth's ass. While he obeyed immediately, Peggy had taken the terracotta pot she had used on the first day and had knelt between the wide open thighs of the poor tortured girl and had extracted from the jar another handful of fat which she began to spread abundantly on the reddened vulva and on the battered anus, having fun getting fat well even inside the cavities and the wool of sex.
“I want to introduce you to a dear friend of mine. Old Sam is a kind of institution on this plantation, you will like to get to know him ... you have to forgive him, he is a bit old and his vision is no longer what it once was, but his duty is still good for him. It is a pity that he occasionally makes a little bit of confusion between the pussy and the ass, but he likes them both. And, as far as I understand you, you are made just for him. "
When she was satisfied with the beautiful greased she had given her, the mistress ordered the slave to pick Elizabeth up from the ground and follow her. Elizabeth trembled in her heart at the new rape to which she would soon be subjected but for nothing in the world would have succumbed to her purpose. Without the signed confession she could still try to prove her innocence and the conspiracy in which she had fallen victim to the woman who had long had her tortured. At the trial he would have launched his accusations and his lawyer would certainly have known how to obtain a postponement or move the trial to another venue.
Peggy walked over to a hovel nearby and kicked the door open. The smell that came out was revolting. The mistress let the passage free and the negro crossed the threshold with his load of humiliation and placed him on the ground.
"Here is Elizabeth, I introduce you to old Sam, the landlord!" And before Elizabeth's wide-eyed terror a huge boar appeared with testicles the size of melons. Elizabeth screamed in horror at the prospect that this was the male Peggy wanted him to mate with. With the neck and wrists locked in the pillory and the thighs raised and wide open to the spasm, the victim could not do anything, to avoid the curious snout of the old blind pig, who was trying to understand if they had brought him food or friendship, sniffing her freshly greased cunt and ass. There was no point desperately kicking his feet as he was doing, because his knees were firmly tied to the block and between the thighs open to the spasm the pig stuck his big muzzle, attracted by the strong smell of fat.
"Don't worry, he no longer has teeth, so at best he will be able to use his tongue on you, and, from what I see, you don't mind at all! ... Your cunt, however, does not attract him, - Penny chuckled - probably still feels, after all the fucks you made, your French perfume with which you certainly refresh your fur when you want to make a good impression in society. But we can remedy it. - and turned to the slave who was vigorously masturbating the idea of the show that was about to go on stage, he ordered: - Bring Martha here! "- and then, bending down to poor Elizabeth's ear, she whispered - It's mine favorite sow, after you of course, and today is in heat. You will see the effect that the scent that comes from her cunt has on old Sam! Almost like yours on my niggas. " Elizabeth began to cry, to scream, to beg Peggy to stop, to have mercy. Her rival laughed blissfully and even more when the sow entered the pigsty and was tied on the bottom behind a fence. The boar, not seeing the sow but smelling its pheromones, began to grunt excitedly and a long, monstrous red snake with a twisted glans slowly emerged from its belly, which immediately began to search for its target on the exposed body of the girl . Elizabeth's screams reached hysterical paroxysm, between tears and sobs, and with all her breath in her throat she shouted: “I will siiiiign !!!! Pleaaaaase! I will siiiiign !!!! I will sign anything you want but stop it! ”. The hog above it with its size and the rod had already found the entrance to the right canal where to enter and start the copula.

- continuation -

“I understand that it is not so much to your taste, my dear, accustomed as you are now to the thickness of the cocks of my Mandinka stallions, but I assure you that Sam is a champion of endurance. His cock is long but so thin that it may not give you great satisfaction in the cunt, but if he puts it in your ass he will enter you like a snake and you will hear him brush your tonsils until tomorrow! With Martha nearby confusing him with her smell, he will take your orifices for hers and she will fuck you all night long in her pussy and ass until she burst. Or to blow you up, you filthy white sow! And you will feel how well his rod will flow in your greased channels! - Then grabbing the animal's red penis without awe and guiding it along Elizabeth's wide-open body, he showed her the strange twisted glans, whispering treacherously: - Why don't you give old Sam one of your famous blowjobs? ... So, just to make some friends before going straight to fuck yourself. But you are such a sow! ... "
"Please, that's enough! You won! You won! I'll sign anything but get me out of here! ”Elizabeth shouted accepting her defeat.
"Finally, you little stubborn! It took so long to decide? Take it out while I go home to get the document. ". When she returned, Elizabeth signed it without even looking and then burst into tears.
"Horace, put the sow back in the pigsty! I want to a stuffed baby piggy! ... ”Peggy said at that point, grabbing the poor girl's chin in tears and spitting in her face. "In the meantime, let's worry about stuffing Mum ..." And she went off giggling and waving the confession just signed while screams of Elizabeth's horror and the boar's excited grunts filled the air.
Peggy returned to the pigsty the next morning and smiled wickedly at the scene that appeared to her. Sam was wearing himself out in a corner of the pigsty, regardless of his new partner. Martha had been freed from her stall and was sniffing curiously between the thighs of a strange creature that her pussy and anus conspicuously red and offered in the fresh morning air. Elizabeth in a state of sleep in which her long desperation had brought her, she was lying with her eyes closed and still tied to wide legs, and gave, as instinctively, continuous and frantic strokes of kidneys to meet the pig snout that grunted on its still wet orifices. And on his face there was a strange expression of exhaustion and ecstasy.

Last edited:
- continuation -

“Feed her and clean her up. You don't need to dress her, she will return to the city showing all her nature as a slut. It will be a nice surprise for the inhabitants of Williamsburg! ”He ordered a couple of slaves nearby. Elizabeth was released and without knowledge dragged out of the pigsty. They threw her in a tub and washed her in cold water, heedless of her complaints when that brutal treatment awakened her, while leaving her in a catatonic state after the last shock she had suffered. The servants of the house forcefully gorged her, as happened to the recalcitrant slaves, with a lousy mash based on animal fat and cereals, until the girl's undernourished body regained its weight a little.
When they had finished swallowing it, Peggy arrived in the kitchen with a dark glass bottle in one hand and a strange object in the other. The mistress motioned for the slaves to keep Missy Pussy still as she closed her nose and spilled the sticky contents of the whole bottle into her mouth. The taste seems horrible to Elizabeth but she no longer had the strength to resist and had to swallow everything by force. Then, before the inevitable vomiting came, Peggy pulled out the second strange object and, seen up close, Elizabeth understood what it was: it was a sort of gag consisting of a leather ball that was stuck behind her teeth and fastened behind the neck with a strap. He could only moan but not speak and therefore not even call for help or defend himself.
"That's it, - Peggy said after tightening the strap on the back of her neck - Now you can't spit out the restorative and you can't bore us on the journey with your whimper. You won't even need to be questioned because you've signed a written and sworn confession so much, so if you withdraw it you will see it with Judge O'Connor. And now on the way, bitch, the whole city is waiting to admire the real Miss Hamilton without his beautiful clothes and his arrogance! "

- continuation -

The trip to the courthouse was a scorching humiliation for Elizabeth, forced to walk in the middle of the street between two wings of the crowd who mocked her for her nakedness and insulted her on the accusation of having made orgies with slaves. Upon arrival in court, Judge O'Connor looked her up and down.
"Elizabeth Allison Hamilton, you are accused of many crimes: you plotted with a slave to steal her mistress and hide her in your house (at this point whistles rose and screams of disapproval from the owners of slaves present in the courtroom). You are accused to have copulated with black men in bondage and in an extremely scandalous way, introducing you with a pretext into their mistress's house and offering them your body to collectively take you into five of them ... - (at this point all the crowd present in the courtroom it rumbled with disappointment and obscene and vulgar insults arose against her.) You are finally accused, and for this you are in front of this court completely naked as required by law, for plotting against our King George III and participating actively to the libertine and immoral sisterhood of the Daughters of Liberty, dedicated to unnatural practices contrary to the laws of God. How do you declare yourself? ". They took them away now the gag she still wore and with great difficulty and shaken by sobs, Elizabeth shouted: "It's all false! I was deceived by Peggy Glifton and lured into her house with a trap, I was raped by her and her slaves for days and I never participated in any sisterhood in my life! I am innocent, Your Honor and I am the victim of a conspiracy! "
"The accusations that you make against the daughter of our beloved governor are very serious and you do not bring any proof of what you affirm. The Court, on the other hand, has a signed and sworn confession in your documents in which you confirm the first two accusations point by point. third, your own father took care to inform the governor, under oath, that you were a conspirator against the King and that your moral attitude has always been oriented towards sexual practices with people of the same sex, so much so that you have not never deliberately dating other men despite your beauty. This confirms that you have never taken into consideration the divine principle of making your existence perfect by joining a man to satisfy him as prescribed by the Holy Book but you have vented your lust in another way. Considered your influence in the community, I am led to think that not only are you part of the Daughters of Liberty but you are also one of the inspirers!"
"It's not true!!!" - Elizabeth screamed desperately, - it's a lie !!! "

"Dr. Johnson, please, I encourage you, sir, to approach the Court," O'Connor interrupted her. "Doctor, as an expert, please check immediately if the defendant's body confirms the accusations that have been made against her or the justifications that we have just heard. "
Elizabeth was disconcerted. Was she already completely naked in front of the court and with a crowd who came to admire her humiliation and now she had to be examined in front of everyone?
"Your Honor, for heaven's sake, you can't do this to me! Not here in front of everyone!" she cried covering herself as she could. But Dr. Johnson was already beside her and was smiling happily at the idea of finally putting his lewd hands on that much admired body.
"Silence! - answered the judge - The defendant immediately lends herself to the examination or we will proceed to block her on the pillory." Big shouts of excitement rose in the courtroom from all the male audience. Elizabeth lowered her head and let Johnson begin with the examination of her breasts, which she stroked in every way, titillating with evident pleasure her nipples that immediately became turgid. Then he began to caress her vulva and in his behavior there was nothing ethically professional, but only the evident intent to stimulate Elizabeth's body with expert hands to make her give up every defense. The judge forced her to keep her fingers crossed behind her neck and carefully studied every expression on her face as the doctor's fingers stimulated her sex slit and persistently penetrated her.
"Your Honor, the light of this point in the courtroom does not allow me an adequate view of the defendant's body. I ask that he crawl on the prosecutor's table facing you and with the back to the public.

- continuation -

"Granted, Dr. Johnson!" the judge replied chuckling, between Elizabeth's dismay and the cry of satisfaction in the courtroom. So the girl had to get up on all fours on the table and show her ass to the public, while the doctor penetrated her vagina again first with one then with two and then with three fingers, without ever neglecting to keep the clitoris excited which was now quite visible it's swollen. Elizabeth moaned and bit her lip, while warm tears of shame streaked her cheeks.
"Your Honor, this girl, is not a virgin, and I don't see any trace of violence on her body"
"It's not true! - Elizabeth shouted desperately - I was raped in the most abject ways for days.
"... Her body immediately responds to every request, as occurs in women who have been prostituting self for years. She has certainly lost her virginity for many years! ...
"It's a lie! ..." Elizabeth shouted again, but she was beginning to lose control of herself. She was panting and wiggling on the table in the throes of a great excitement and a dull pain that now came from within. When the doctor ordered her with a perverse grin to widen her buttocks and show the inside of the rear crack and the secret hole to the public, the girl screamed humiliated but was forced by the judge to obey by raising shouts and amused howl among all the males. Then the doctor put a finger in her ass and began to probe him repeatedly, while with the other hand he continued to titillate the clitoris, only to make the tissues of the area less tense, he said, but in reality with the aim of making Elizabeth collapse of in front of the whole community. And the girl, subjected to continuous stimulations of her erogenous zones for a week, could not resist much: grabbing the edge of the table with her hands and instinctively closing her eyes, she began to sway back and forth under Johnson's erotic torture and eventually she gave up, screaming loudly when she was overcome by an upsetting orgasm and collapsing heavily on the table.
Two guards took her and dragged her in front of the president of the court who was looking at her grimly.
"Elizabeth Allison Hamilton, the evidence confirms that you are a woman who has long been devoted to immoral practices that you have hypocritically hidden in the same way, I believe, of your infidelity to the King, which will certainly be proven in the near future. of this community, making us believe that you were an irreproachable woman with high moral ideals, for the sole purpose of satisfying your foul passions with black men and women, in individual or collective carnal congresses. Your duplicity and your dedication to vice are have thoroughly proven in this court beyond any reasonable doubt. Therefore, in relation to the first two indictments and subject to consideration of the third, I plead you guilty and condemn you to life-long slavery, by selling your body in a public auction for the benefit of the community.
"NOOOOOO !!!!" Elizabeth screamed in despair as she saw Peggy laugh out loud and motion with her index finger bending towards herself that she would be returning to her very soon. Poor Miss Hamilton, the great benefactor and the fervent abolitionist no longer had anyone on her side, everyone had abandoned her. A twinge inside her shook her and she turned purple, as her eyes widened in surprise when a horrible noise suddenly came out of her ass. She folded her shaky legs and was petrified as a burst of diarrhea came out of her ass under the appalled eyes of Judge O'Connor and the cheeky laughter of the crowd present. Dr. Johnson watched her cry and cover her face with her hands in shame, while the flow of stinky soup did not stop and with subtle irony she murmured in a low voice but so that Elizabeth could hear him: "I said Miss Glifton that a massive dose of castor oil and a good stimulation of the rectum can work wonders to free the clogged intestine from a large and a little too hasty meal! ... "

"Elizabeth Allison Hamilton! - Judge O'Connor burst out with an angry expression that denounced all his indignation - You are a filthy slut of the worst kind! For this outrageous behavior towards the Court I preside, I condemn you to the public ridicule and to to be exposed for a whole day on the market place in Williamsburg, naked and with your thighs open and in full view of those disgusting orifices of which you are obviously so proud. And I also condemn you to clean up the disaster that you have combined in this courtroom of a court of His Majesty! And you will do it with that viper tongue that you use to defame the King's officials. Let this sentence be immediately executed! "

- continuation -

Elizabeth let out a desperate scream immediately covered by the applause of the crowd and the laughter and jokes of the anti-abolitionists. One of the guards around her threw her to the ground and forced her face into the stinking mass that she had produced, forcing her to obey the judge's order. Peggy, just beyond the balustrade that separated the space of the Court from that of the public, mocked her, making her the pig's voice, but none of those present could understand what she was referring to ...

35 -Elizabeth in court.jpg 36 - Elizabeth humiliated in the square .jpg

Back
Top Bottom