The Great Slave Rebellion of 2018

Go to CruxDreams.com
My plan is working better and faster than I could have hoped. I have been arrested, tried, and sentenced to twenty years in the Northwest Arkansas slave camp.

cx condemned 2 3.jpg

The ride down was less than comfortable and I was blindfolded most of the time…

blindfold 027.jpg

…except when the drivers took their required breaks from behind the wheel to fuck me to tears. It is all right. It only enhances my cover story.

I arrive at the slave camp and am ‘checked in’ with a few other women.
slave market 008.jpg

I think these new arrivals might be good prospects for my rebellion. To my surprise the one next to me tells me I have no appreciation for the opportunity I have and the one on the other end of the chain huffs what an embarrassment I am to the colony. This rebellion might be harder to pull off than I thought!

Our inspection at our arrival is more invasive than I had expected. With hands bound overhead they rub my clit until I cum. I am embarrassed it did not take long and they move over to a woman named Siss and ask if she can come as quickly as I did. She states the guard can’t make her come.

slave inspect 006.jpg

The wench came two minutes before I did… Here is a prospect for my rebellion!

Next the new arrivals (including me) are lined up and the guards’ commander walks back and forth before us. He is reciting the rules we will live under and describes what kind of punishment infractions could yield.

slave recruit 1.jpg

To prove his point two of us are randomly chosen from the group. Their wrists are bound and they arms are raised. They are face to face before us and he has them whipped until they are sobbing wrecks that can barely stand.

slave train 060 c.jpg

This is going to make recruiting more difficult!

-Barb Moore

The ride down was less than comfortable and I was blindfolded most of the time

Arkansas needs to elect a Democrat, raise taxes and invest in infrastructure.... these pothole roads are a disgrace!

…except when the drivers took their required breaks from behind the wheel to fuck me to tears. It is all right. It only enhances my cover story.

except for the cum I am covered with ... yeah

I think these new arrivals might be good prospects for my rebellion. To my surprise the one next to me tells me I have no appreciation for the opportunity I have and the one on the other end of the chain huffs what an embarrassment I am to the colony. This rebellion might be harder to pull off than I thought!

education takes time and patience... I’ll have them all in line soon enough

The wench came two minutes before I did… Here is a prospect for my rebellion!

Some will take less time than others ...

This is going to make recruiting more difficult!

but fun to watch, nonetheless

The slave camp is worse than a prison. When we are not doing hard labor we are lined up and auctioned off for sex with paying guests of the camp.

prison 215 c.jpg

If there is any positive thing to say is I have learned new positions for being ass-fucked.

Whenever I get a chance I work to recruit more slaves to the rebellion. There is a new slave who is about to be ‘broken in’ by the guards. She and I kneel next to each other waiting to be used. She is as pissed as I am dirty. She tells me her father sent her here for five years when she dropped out of some expensive college up east. She isn’t pleased that she is going to sexually used by the guards. She is definitely a lesbian.

I tell her I am hatching a plan to break out and wanted to know if she was in with me. She tells me she can’t wait to get out of here.

slave camp 005.jpg

Our conversation ends when two guards stroll into the room. She watched in horror as one rams his cock into my ass knowing her anal virginity is about to end soon.

slave camp 007.jpg

-Barb Moore

If there is any positive thing to say is I have learned new positions for being ass-fucked.

define “positive” ... :rolleyes:

Our conversation ends when two guards stroll into the room. She watched in horror as one rams his cock into my ass knowing her anal virginity is about to end soon.

Something tells me that was Bull ... :confused:

I’ve been in the slave camp for three months and have made a fair amount of recruits for my rebellion. I’ve also learned some of the slaves volunteered to be here. I am careful to keep my plans away from them. They enjoy servicing the guards.

couple 067.gif

There is the old saying ‘loose lips sink ships’. I don’t care to have my ‘ship’ sunk!

One morning all the women in my cellblock are herded from our cells.

h 300.jpg

I’m fourth from the left in front. I wonder what is going on as this hasn’t happened before. We are all naked and surrounded by armed guards as we are brought into hall. We are aghast to see three nooses dangling over a long bench.

h 305.jpg

I cover my pussy thinking for sure word of our plans got out and I am about to be hanged. I am right that some word has gotten out but I am wrong that all of it has. The command guard announces that there is word of an escape being planned. Either those planning such an effort come forward to be hanged or he will randomly pick three of us. I didn’t come here to die so I don’t surrender and to my surprise no one turns me in!

One by one three slaves are named with the last being the one to my left. Rachel gasps but goes forward to be hanged without naming names… even mine.

h 315.jpg

Rachel is the slave I got buggered for her initiation. She stands on my right on the bench with Claire in the middle cursing out the guards and the blond Roxanne swearing she knows nothing about an escape.

h 328.jpg

She’s telling the truth. She is one of the volunteers that we have kept out of the loop. They are going to hang the slave anyway just to make a point!

Just as my mind races wondering what is running through theirs the guards kick the bench out from beneath them!

h 332.jpg

It is a horrific sight watching the three women kicking and fighting while they slowly strangle hanged from the nooses.

h 338.jpg

It took a quarter hour for the last one to give up. I cover my eyes as three women hang dead before me.

h 353.jpg

We are sent back to our cells to contemplate if escaping is an option we should forget considering!

h 355.jpg

I try to convince myself that that there are collateral damages that occur in war but I think I am sick with what I have caused.

-Barb Moore

Back
Top Bottom