The Great Slave Rebellion of 2018

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree only hopes these women know what they are doing. But they are escaping from a slave camp in NW Arkansas...

Maybe they can recruit locally? I'm sure the ladies around there know how to handle a gun.

89422567.jpg

gif
tumblr_ne6wzs5v7Z1tnvfc2o1_500.gif

The break from the slave camp must happen soon. They may not know I am the rebel leader but it won’t be long before they figure it out. All the slaves are upset from seeing Rachel, Claire, and Roxanne hanged not for anything they had done but solely as a deterrent to what we might be planning to do.

h 351.jpg

We talk in hushed tones from our cells.

Laetitia looks down her body and whispers “They would be thrilled to hang us just to watch the noose slowly choke us to death.”

prison 151 B.jpg

The young blond in the next cell says “Maybe they don’t know anything. Let’s just forget about breaking out and let them believe nothing has happened.”

Laetitia is less than convinced and says “I don’t think Claire told them anything besides they could go fuck themselves. Rachel didn’t know much and Roxanne didn’t know anything. She was a volunteer slave and they still hanged her. They know something is going on and they’ll hang a whole cellblock if they get a whiff of the truth.”

“I don’t want to hang” the blond says.

“We won’t have a choice! Do you think the three they hanged wanted to? And you saw how long Rachel took to die. A little one like you could last a quarter hour before you die!”

laetitia 009.jpg

“Ladies, let’s quit debating! I don’t want to star in an RR Entertainment video hanging naked from a noose” Kathy says.

prison 152 a.jpg

“What do you think, Barbara? Should we drop the whole thing and hope for the best or give it try and hope we get out” she asks me.

I am realistic about this. I say “They didn’t hang those three on a whim. They know something is going on. Even if we stay they will get someone to talk and I am going to end up doing a dance from a rope and some of you might join me.”

barb hang 33.jpg

“At the same time if we try to break out some of us aren’t going to make either.”

“I’d rather get shot trying to get out than go to the gallows” Eulalia says.

prison 197 A.jpg

“Anyone else willing to go” I ask. To my surprise they are all in. “Alright, we will do it Sunday morning. Most of the guards are hung over and it’s our best chance.”

Barb prison 162.jpg

I don’t add that it is not a very good chance…

-Barb Moore

My women from PETS couldn’t be contacted so we did the break-out on the fly. Maybe they will be out there but the slave camp knows something is up and we have to go now. We make a dash for our freedom. Arrows laced with Joan Tree’s potion lands around us but the bolt from the camp starts well.

escape2-run-alice-run-ds 3.jpg

My hopes that we have successfully broken out of the camp are well optimistic. One by one my sister slaves are captured with a drug-laced arrow driven into their bodies.

HUNT 22 B.jpg

This escape is not going how I hoped. Even Eul got shot. As she lies helpless on the ground the hunter comes up to her. She begs him finish her but he laughs and tells her the reward is double if she is brought back to the slave camp alive.

hunt 010 a.jpg

One by one we are captured and we aren’t treated as human beings.

hunting3.jpg

Some are caught in bear traps.

hunting1.jpg

Some are bound and raped before being sent back to the camp.

WalkInTheForest.jpg

I am caught by a genuine Tree cousin.

hunt 049.jpg

I got an old-fashion NW Arkansas ass raping before he takes me back to camp. I have a bad feeling they are going to need a bigger gallows or hang us in waves.

fs10.jpg

When I arrive back at camp instead of being placed in my cell I am locked in a cage too small to stand or lay down in.

itstime.jpg

I think our rebellion is ending quite ominously!

-Barb Moore

The slave rebellion is squashed in less than three days. All the escaped slaves have been captured.

rescue.jpg

There is a jovial greeting when the rebel leader Barbara Moore is led back into the slave camp.

collar 030.jpg

She seems to have lost most of the bold swagger she had when she first arrived months ago to organize this rebellion.

Soon the slaves will be tried and found guilty in the nearby town’s courthouse.

court black river falls b.jpg

Do not be alarmed by the gallows on the grounds. Surely their trials will be fair and just!

court 239.jpg

…I hope…

Tree

One after another the slaves are brought to the several courtrooms. The slaves are offered the best public counsels the Logan County courts can afford.

court 213 e.jpg

The slaves are naked except for the irons binding their wrists and ankles.

court 252.jpg

Despite the excellent defense there is a string of guilty verdicts.

court 246.jpg

Some of the better endowed slave were taken into the judge’s chamber for… um… counseling.

court 245.jpg

She would come out with wet inner thighs but would like the others be found guilt! Soon there is only the rebel leader left to try. It does not look well for Barbara Moore!

One after another the slaves are brought to the several courtrooms. The slaves are offered the best public counsels the Logan County courts can afford.

In fact, he is the ONLY drunk attorney in Logan County. ;)

The slaves are naked except for the irons binding their wrists and ankles.

That's prejudicial ... the jury will either assume guilt, or pass out from playing with themselves. :rolleyes:

Despite the excellent defense there is a string of guilty verdicts.

mostly on charges suggested by the attorney himself ... his won-lost record says it all .... acquitals 3, guilty and sentenced 438 ... mistrials on account of lewd drunken behavior on the part of defense and judge ... 17. :confused:

Some of the better endowed slave were taken into the judge’s chamber for… um… counseling.

is it a full moon again? :eek:

She would come out with wet inner thighs but would like the others be found guilt! Soon there is only the rebel leader left to try. It does not look well for Barbara Moore!

I guess it was a full moon. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have no ideas how many times the judge fucked me in the space of an hour ... I lost count. :facepalm:

And this is far from over yet, FYI, Tree .... Erin is coming to my rescue, as are a host of other rebellious slaves incensed by this wanton miscarriage of justice. :mad:

I demand to be tried in a blue state! :p

In fact, he is the ONLY drunk attorney in Logan County. ;)

That's prejudicial ... the jury will either assume guilt, or pass out from playing with themselves. :rolleyes:

mostly on charges suggested by the attorney himself ... his won-lost record says it all .... acquitals 3, guilty and sentenced 438 ... mistrials on account of lewd drunken behavior on the part of defense and judge ... 17. :confused:

is it a full moon again? :eek:

I guess it was a full moon. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have no ideas how many times the judge fucked me in the space of an hour ... I lost count. :facepalm:

And this is far from over yet, FYI, Tree .... Erin is coming to my rescue, as are a host of other rebellious slaves incensed by this wanton miscarriage of justice. :mad:

I demand to be tried in a blue state! :p
Barb is delirious with fear... Next chapter soon...

It is time for Barbara Moore’s trial. She has been charged with forming a rebellion, escape from custody, and a list of crimes too long to list here. The trial will be held in the biggest courtroom that will be filled with spectators and dozens of media members.

The guards come to my cell and order me to back up to the door with my wrists available to be handcuffed.

prison 220 B.jpg

They cinch the iron painfully tight just to assure me I wasn’t going to escape them. I am led from my filthy cell by a guard that could break me in two if she was so inclined.

barb prison 161.jpg

I think why are they bothering with a trial? Just take me to the gallows and hang me and be done with this.

barb walk.jpg

But the show must go on

-Barb Moore

What Barb and her court appointed defense attorney don’t know was one of the escapees was a volunteer slave and was caught up in the madness of the escape. Her wealthy father who has little use for this slave camp world has made a sizable donation to have his daughter executed by a private hanging. The slave woman thinks by telling all she knows she will be sent back to the slave camp to finish her term of incarceration. She had told the prosecutor all she knows.

songbird.jpg

When I walk into the court room I can see my trial is going to be a farce. Behind the defense stand- there is no chair for me- hangs a picture of a woman hanged by her neck. She doesn’t look like she is dead quite yet but the color of her face shows she didn’t last long after the photo was taken.

The trial starts with me standing naked and handcuffed between my attorney who I haven’t even met and the hanging woman picture. The prosecutor reads the long list of charge while video and still cameras capture images of my naked body.

Barb Trial 006.jpg

The prosecutor finally finishes then asks me how I wish to plead. I have to admit most of the charges fit like a glove. You don’t do a rebellion if there is an easier way to accomplish your goal. I know they are going to find me guilty so I respond “I do not recognize this court and refuse to enter a plea.”

My defense attorney huffs “Damn it, Moore, could you at least try ‘not guilty’?”

My trial lasts less than a half hour and to no surprise I am found guilty on all counts. I am half-expecting them to take me out the front door and hang me right now. The judge surprises me though when he says “Slave Moore, you have been found guilty on all counts and I sentence you and all other slaves to be put to death!”

My legs get a bit weak. It is a hard term to hear but I expected no less. Then he adds “The lot of you will be nailed to crosses and hang crucified until you are dead. Your execution will begin at 9 AM this Saturday.”

My knees buckle. They can’t crucify us!

barb convict 001.jpeg

-Barb Moore

They cinch the iron painfully tight just to assure me I wasn’t going to escape them. I am led from my filthy cell by a guard that could break me in two if she was so inclined.

I wonder what they fed Bull and Gunner when they were growing up? :confused:

I think why are they bothering with a trial? Just take me to the gallows and hang me and be done with this.

Because there would be no role then for Attorney HangingTree? :rolleyes:

But the show must go on

And oh, what a show it promises to be! :p

The trial starts with me standing naked and handcuffed between my attorney who I haven’t even met and the hanging woman picture. The prosecutor reads the long list of charge while video and still cameras capture images of my naked body.

Wonder who has the syndication rights on the video closeups? :popcorn:

My legs get a bit weak. It is a hard term to hear but I expected no less. Then he adds “The lot of you will be nailed to crosses and hang crucified until you are dead. Your execution will begin at 9 AM this Saturday.”

My knees buckle. They can’t crucify us!

They can, and they will. Oh Shit! :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom