The Great Slave Rebellion of 2018

Go to CruxDreams.com
The crowd has thinned but there are more than enough drunks around beneath the crosses. Kathy is still yelling at the crowd that heckles the crucified slaves. Her hoarse shouts still only draw crude replies but she is not about to die quietly.

c 0065.jpg

Nora is losing strength and wants to just die. Her body doesn’t give up yet however.

crux 339 f.jpg

Barbara struggles on her cross as she hangs from the spikes driven through her wrists. She knows the only end to her pain will be her death but her will to live is not broken yet.

c 0102.jpg

Barb cries out “I won’t die! You won’t kill me on this cross!”

crux 365.jpg

The truth is that after a hot day crucified all the slaves are feeling the ravages of their crosses.

crux 145 a.jpg

Barb is wearing out as she hangs from the spikes. Will she make the night alive?

crux 333.jpg

The crowd has thinned but there are more than enough drunks around beneath the crosses. Kathy is still yelling at the crowd that heckles the crucified slaves. Her hoarse shouts still only draw crude replies but she is not about to die quietly.

View attachment 620177

Nora is losing strength and wants to just die. Her body doesn’t give up yet however.

View attachment 620181

Barbara struggles on her cross as she hangs from the spikes driven through her wrists. She knows the only end to her pain will be her death but her will to live is not broken yet.

View attachment 620178

Barb cries out “I won’t die! You won’t kill me on this cross!”

View attachment 620182

The truth is that after a hot day crucified all the slaves are feeling the ravages of their crosses.

View attachment 620179

Barb is wearing out as she hangs from the spikes. Will she make the night alive?

View attachment 620180
God, I love it when Tree goes a-crucifying. ;)

I love it even more when he goes a-crucifying Barb! :)

The slaves were crucified early in the morning with the last, Barbara Moore, nailed to her cross and raised over ten hours ago.

crux 083.jpg

Other slaves have been crucified more than an hour before Barb was raised. At first there were the wild screams of pain as their violated bodies hung stretched from the spike nailed through their wrists and feet.

crux 243 d.jpg

Gradually they were overwhelmed by the growing pain, hunger, and thirst that robbed them of their strength. Some hanged from their crosses only sobbing and moaning in agony. Others hung limp exhausted from torture of their crucifixion. One would beg the passing guards to just kill her so the pain would end.

crux 273 c.jpg

No such mercy would be given and the twenty slaves would hang in the sweltering Arkansas heat as their bodies slowly withered towards death.

Barbara Moore would complain about the inhumanity of the crucifixion but with her dry mouth and throat it was a raspy argument that drew little sympathy and no relief.

crux 226 c.jpg

As the end of the day drew near some slaves had succumbed to the torture of the cross.

crux 129.jpg

They would hang motionless in their death that ended both their lives and the cruel pain of their executions.

crux 131.png

During the night more slaves gave up their lives to the unrelenting torture of their crosses.

crux 320 b.jpg

By the early light almost all the slaves hang dead on their crosses. A few are still alive. Barbara Moore is barely breathing when the guard comes up to her cross. She moans “Finish me. I beg you!”

crux 344 B.jpg

The guard checks around then draws a large hunting knife and rams it into Barb’s chest tearing open her right lung.

The slaves are taken from their crosses and dumped into a muddy pit and a bulldozer pushes dirt over the twenty women.

bodies 001.jpg

Rumor has it several of the slaves were still alive when they were buried…

Tree

The End

Attachments

• crux 278.jpg
    crux 278.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 161
The slaves were crucified early in the morning with the last, Barbara Moore, nailed to her cross and raised over ten hours ago.

View attachment 620962

Other slaves have been crucified more than an hour before Barb was raised. At first there were the wild screams of pain as their violated bodies hung stretched from the spike nailed through their wrists and feet.

View attachment 620966

Gradually they were overwhelmed by the growing pain, hunger, and thirst that robbed them of their strength. Some hanged from their crosses only sobbing and moaning in agony. Others hung limp exhausted from torture of their crucifixion. One would beg the passing guards to just kill her so the pain would end.

View attachment 620973

No such mercy would be given and the twenty slaves would hang in the sweltering Arkansas heat as their bodies slowly withered towards death.

Barbara Moore would complain about the inhumanity of the crucifixion but with her dry mouth and throat it was a raspy argument that drew little sympathy and no relief.

View attachment 620965

As the end of the day drew near some slaves had succumbed to the torture of the cross.

View attachment 620963

They would hang motionless in their death that ended both their lives and the cruel pain of their executions.

View attachment 620964

During the night more slaves gave up their lives to the unrelenting torture of their crosses.

View attachment 620969

By the early light almost all the slaves hang dead on their crosses. A few are still alive. Barbara Moore is barely breathing when the guard comes up to her cross. She moans “Finish me. I beg you!”

View attachment 620970

The guard checks around then draws a large hunting knife and rams it into Barb’s chest tearing open her right lung.

The slaves are taken from their crosses and dumped into a muddy pit and a bulldozer pushes dirt over the twenty women.

View attachment 620974

Rumor has it several of the slaves were still alive when they were buried…

Tree

The End
:applaudit::applaudit:Brilliant work !!

When I said “finish me”, I meant get me down off of this cross ... not slay me! :confused:

Great Rebellion yarn, Tree. :clapping:

I feel cheated.

This wasn't a GREAT slave rebellion at all----just a piddling LITTLE slave rebellion.

The author should be crucified under the Trade Descriptions Act.

Or he could take another swig and change the title.

Any man that can crucify 20 slaves at a time has the power to alter a title.

Back
Top Bottom