The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tied71 (129).jpg220200_15big.jpgfloor12.jpgwaiting_in_the_dark_by_dragoninlondon.jpg1186930437.jpg1595282981.jpg

A real oldie from my archive 2001
%25tied01.jpg

The lady on top for a change
1243556128787.jpg

Phlebas enjoying a light meal with his beloved on Valentine's day
dinner.jpg

View attachment 350845Hey, I've got an itch ... now what do I do?:oops:
View attachment 350846 Nothing like being on tenterhooks ... but in my tight little?:confused:

View attachment 350847What do you mean "when the tide comes in"? What tide? :eek:
I'll come over and scratch your itches. Isn’t it amazing the power of suggestion, or just lightly touching the hair on an arm or leg, or brushing your own long hair on your skin... can cause even more itchy spots. We could be at this for awhile. Seems I don’t recall how to untie those knots in the ropes. Better bring some towels because you're gonna be here for awhile. Wine, anyone?

Yes, NOW I know how to be a tease but it is a learning curve.

I had FIVE older brothers (I'm the youngest by 12 years) so guys tended to be wary of not being a gentleman to me. Didn't think of myself as sexy or desirable so it took a while before I realized HOW to tease and it could be a lot of fun.

But when you have the other person tied up you can be an unmerciful tease (like a nipple just an inch away from the farthest they can get their tongue out).

And it was a blast but I prefer to be the TEASED!

kisses

willowfall
I like your outlook and imagination.

Back
Top Bottom