The Place To Be Crucified

Which is the place you'd like the most to be crucified?

• Public place

Votes: 226 63.1%
  • Forrest

Votes: 69 19.3%
  • Lakeside

Votes: 14 3.9%
  • Beach

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • On top of a hill

Votes: 136 38.0%
  • Private place

Votes: 39 10.9%
  • Indoor

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Riverside

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Others (please put it in a comment)

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • On a religious place

Votes: 14 3.9%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
If you could chose, which would be your favourite place to be crucified and why?

This is actually a sarcastic question. Where would you like to be attached naked to a cross, until you're dead.
To me it's a serious issue, arousing though .
I'd go for the complete Story in an ancient scenario:span1:.
Being flogged, carry the crossbeam to the execution site amongst others.
Then crucified outside of the Walls, nearby a main road on a little mount.
All kinds of spectators gathering up, to watch the spectacle.

Interesting one to think about …

Indoors to me would feel somehow wasted. To me crucifixion is death by the elements. Yes, my executioner hammers nails through my wrists and ankles but that does not kill me. In the end it is nature that takes me. So outdoors it has to be. Loads of interesting things that could happen to me in a dungeon but not the cross. After weeks in the dungeon I might actually look forward to my end on the cross.

And then the place depends a lot on the society I envisage. There should be no kind stranger, no maiden in shining armour to save me. I would know that I will have to suffer to the end. I would not mind the odd walker coming by having a somewhat embarrassed look in their faces having stumbled into an execution site. Most would quickly turn the other way. The odd one might draw closer for a moment; a kind soul might offer me a sip from their water bottle, someone might with an embarrassed giggle offer two, three dog biscuits they happen to have in their pockets. But it is always clear, always natural to them and to me that it ends there and then. Neither of us even thinks of smashing my legs to grant me a swift escape let alone taking me down. Crucifixion would be normal.

I would not want a public place, not the town square. I will hang alone most of the time, experiencing nature undisturbed by people. I feel the warmth of the sun slowly, slowly (and cruelly) reviving my body in the morning. I am endlessly relieved when a gentle, warm summer rain saves me from dying from thirst and yet at the same time I agonize over my failure to endure a bit of thirst to quicken my end. But the urge to put back my head, to drink in every drop is too overwhelming to resist.

Given the choice I take a nice view – a tranquil beach formed in a wide horseshoe, the endless rush of the waves on shore. No houses around here. My nights are dark. Hanging in the pitch dark of the night with nothing to keep me oriented I loose myself in the endless rush of the sea. My body becomes a disjointed set of experiences – a cramp in a leg shaking me for what feels like an hour, grinding my ankle joints on their nails, an itch on my hand unreachable, unquenchable – only the morning light allows me to become one again, weakened, fading to endure another day.

In my crux fantasies I am crucified in a public space, or perhaps along a road leading into a town. I want people to see me: ordinary people going about their daily activities. I want them to stop and look up at my naked, nailed body as I hang exposed and violated on my cross. They'll shake their heads or perhaps even say something me. I'd see people I know, too. Some of the people around my cross can be the type of person who shows up at a woman's (or a man's) crucifixion and harasses her throughout the day: drunks, perverts, busy-bodies. I want to be harassed by women as well as men. l would hope the men (at least some;)) would become obviously sexually aroused. :eek: :eek: Others can be crucified with me; I would appreciate the company!:D I might have a little loincloth, at first, for modesty's sake. But it would soon be lost and I'd find myself full exposed! Oh, the humiliation!

This has become more about what I want going on around me rather than where I'm crucified. I just want to be accessible to people -- all types. I do not fantasize about being crucified in a dungeon or other isolated area. Why suffer alone? Besides, an isolated crucifixion is more terrifying to fantasize about than a public crucifixion. Bartnel's dungeon crucifixion animations are awesome in realism but terrifying in that I'm isolated, alone. (Well, except for the demons!) The stuff of nightmares. I want to be out in the sun.

Now, I would also like to be crucified in real life -- like Makar's girls are. Perhaps out in the woods, or in a private fenced-in area. I want to know what it feels like to hang on a cross, bound, helpless, and naked. Feel the breeze against my sweaty skin and between my legs. This would be in private, perhaps part of a club consisting of like-minded people. For all practical purposes this also a fantasy.

Last edited:
In my crux fantasies I am crucified in a public space, or perhaps along a road leading into a town. I want people to see me: ordinary people going about their daily activities. I want them to stop and look up at my naked, nailed body as I hang exposed and violated on my cross. They'll shake their heads or perhaps even say something me. I'd see people I know, too. Some of them can be the type of person who shows up at a woman's (or a man's) crucifixion and harasses her throughout the day: drunks, perverts, busy-bodies. I want to be harassed by women as well as men. l would hope the men (at least some;)) would become sexually aroused. Others can be crucified with me; I would appreciate the company!:D I might have a little loincloth, at first, for modesty's sake. But it would soon be lost and I'd find myself full exposed! Oh, the humiliation!

This has become more about what I want going on around me rather than where I'm crucified. I just want to be accessible to people -- all types. I do not fantasize about being crucified in a dungeon or other isolated area. Why suffer alone? Besides, an isolated crucifixion is more terrifying to fantasize about than a public crucifixion.

Now, I would also like to be crucified in real life -- like Makar's girls are. Perhaps out in the woods, or in a private fenced-in area. I want to know what it feels like to hang on a cross, bound, helpless, and naked. Feel the breeze against my sweaty skin and between my legs. This would be in private, perhaps part of a club consisting of like-minded people. For all practical purposes this also a fantasy.
Very nice fantasy and dreams. For me option "near the public road" lacks in this survey too.

In my crux fantasies I am crucified in a public space, or perhaps along a road leading into a town. I want people to see me: ordinary people going about their daily activities. I want them to stop and look up at my naked, nailed body as I hang exposed and violated on my cross. They'll shake their heads or perhaps even say something me. I'd see people I know, too. Some of the people around my cross can be the type of person who shows up at a woman's (or a man's) crucifixion and harasses her throughout the day: drunks, perverts, busy-bodies. I want to be harassed by women as well as men. l would hope the men (at least some;)) would become obviously sexually aroused. :eek: :eek: Others can be crucified with me; I would appreciate the company!:D I might have a little loincloth, at first, for modesty's sake. But it would soon be lost and I'd find myself full exposed! Oh, the humiliation!

This has become more about what I want going on around me rather than where I'm crucified. I just want to be accessible to people -- all types. I do not fantasize about being crucified in a dungeon or other isolated area. Why suffer alone? Besides, an isolated crucifixion is more terrifying to fantasize about than a public crucifixion. Bartnel's dungeon crucifixion animations are awesome in realism but terrifying in that I'm isolated, alone. (Well, except for the demons!) The stuff of nightmares. I want to be out in the sun.

Excelent fantasy!!

In my crux fantasies I am crucified in a public space, or perhaps along a road leading into a town. I want people to see me: ordinary people going about their daily activities. I want them to stop and look up at my naked, nailed body as I hang exposed and violated on my cross. ... I do not fantasize about being crucified in a dungeon or other isolated area. Why suffer alone? Besides, an isolated crucifixion is more terrifying to fantasize about than a public crucifixion. Bartnel's dungeon crucifixion animations are awesome in realism but terrifying in that I'm isolated, alone. (Well, except for the demons!) The stuff of nightmares. I want to be out in the sun.

This gets at the two major types of crux fantasies: someone (including you) being executed by crucifixion, or erotic crucifixion in real life (e.g. Makar).

I fantasize about women being executed, both from their point of view, and from the executioners' point of view. (I'm a straight male.)

For death by crucifixion, I'd generally want as many people watching as possible, so my fantasies are usually in the open, in some very public space analogous to the national mall in the US. I talked about pre- crucifixion torture in another thread. It's rape followed by whipping in my case, and I usually march the condemned to one public spot with some low couches and some sort of framework to hang them by the wrists after.

After the prelude, I give them their patibulae, then march them to the rows of crosses. I've fantasized about several arrangements.

1) Two straight rows of 4 to 5 stipes, crucify pairs of women facing each other. Each woman can probably see the 2 women opposite her.

2) Semi-circles of 4 stipes. The women at the ends should be able to see every other woman present. The women in the middle should be able to see at least 2 women. Or, obviously, crucify women in a square of 4 stipes, all facing each other ...

3) ... But say you're executing a lot of women, one after another. After you get the first 4, where do you put everyone else? In some fantasies, I had arrangement 1 (rows of stipes), then there was a semi-circle of 4 stipes a short walk from one end of the rows. The lesser criminals got hung up on the rows. Then the major criminals had to walk the gauntlet on their way to the semi-circle.

4) Or, crucify the ringleader on a solo cross. Then, every accomplice gets crucified in front of her. Probably figure on one to two rows of stipes. If she has an accomplice, maybe both of them can be crucified at 45 degrees, then everyone else in front of them.

5) Or crucify some women where they have to watch the place where everyone gets raped and whipped, but space is at a bit of a premium here. I've never gone for the circle arrangement, but one could certainly do that.

6) I've done some of the above in a dungeon, out of public view (but everyone on the cross could see each other). The storyline was that the women involved had a reduced punishment. Personally, if I were in that situation, I'd rather they reduce my punishment by crucifying me in public in some sort of pose that killed me faster. But the women involved didn't get that option.

I would love to be taken out into the public and stripped naked and crucified in front of everybody!! It will feel so good when everybody watches my clothes being taken off and then my exposed body gets thrown on a wooden cross and everybody watches as I get nailed to it while I helplessly squirm and moan from pleasure. Then finally put up for display for all to see as I hang there all naked moaning and groaning from erotic pleasure and pain.

Attachments

• 151185870760774261720.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 327
for sure on the market place, where everyone can see me suffer naked.
but before i have to be jailed in a cage in full wiev, the tortured naked in a very public place, let rest chained and exposed so everione ca see and also poke me, then marched with the patibulum still nude (at least a rag) and crucified in a public place.

but before i have to be jailed in a cage in full wiev, the tortured naked in a very public place, let rest chained and exposed so everione ca see and also poke me, then marched with the patibulum still nude (at least a rag) and crucified in a public place.

Yes, public exposure and humiliation is a big part of it always!

Yes, public exposure and humiliation is a big part of it always!

The condemned should be displayed completely naked in a public place for a period of at least 24 hours prior to crucifixion, bound in heavy chains, with head and hands locked in a wooden yoke, on a raised platform so that all can see him or her and heap insults and verbal abuse upon them. The guards would make sure they were given ample water to keep them hydrated and insure frequent urination, adding to the overall humiliation as they would be forced to piss for an audience. Otherwise the condemned would remain gagged to silence them from speaking or responding to their tormentors. They would no longer be allowed to speak. If they found they needed to shit, then that intimate bodily function would be witnessed as well.

If the condemned was a person of power or position all of this would add to their shame and embarrassment and prove immensely entertaining to the populace.

The condemned would have to suffer being displayed like an animal and left mute, while having to contemplate his or her crime or crimes as the minutes ticked slowly by, with no hope of a quick and merciful death, but an agonizing, obscene death on the cross.

My always contrarian position on this is as follows:

The purpose of a crucifixion is to make the victim suffer is it not? Therefore, shouldn't one do the opposite of what all these posters say they would want? That would then be in private with no one watching, fully clothed and make the whole thing as quick and unceremonious as possible. Or, better yet, don't crucify them at all, since that's what they want. Let them grow old and die of something really bad like cancer or Alzheimer's. That's what I say...

Last edited:
Bleater said:
but before i have to be jailed in a cage in full wiew, the tortured naked in a very public place, let rest chained and exposed so everyone ca see and also poke me, then marched with the patibulum still nude (at least a rag) and crucified in a public place.

I must say, though, the shop keepers may not like it. Customers may not want to buy as your are forced to relieve yourself on the cross.
Public, though, that inspires.

Back
Top Bottom