Thessela's Downfall

Go to CruxDreams.com
Really great!!!!! Kudos. Poor Thessala ....RIP....:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Fantastic story, and brilliant descriptive writing of the pain, emotions and utter humiliation.
Poignant, Jollyrei....I have a lump in my throat....
This wasn't a story, it was an experience. Thank you! :)
this is one of the greatest story ive read well done :)
What I wanted. An experience, a story, something to live!

Thank you all. You make me blush (and usually Thessela does that part). Thanks seems a poor word to convey how pleased I am that so many people liked the story, and my appreciation for your comments.:):):)
Thanks again, Thessela, as well, for dying in such a tragically wonderful way. I'm going to miss you. ;):bdsm-heart:

A sort of Epilogue:

At the end of the story, Korinna was grieving the death of Thessela, and was comforted by Thalia, the young slave girl from the slave market scenes. Korinna was probably right that she couldn't go back to her former master, since she had run away to be with Thessela in her last hours, and risked punishment. Thalia never said what her situation was. She said she had been sold by the fat Phoenician, but she invited Korinna to go with her somewhere she would be safe. What happens to Thalia and Korinna? I suggest a couple of scenarios, and you can pick which one seems more likely to you.

Perhaps they were safe, and lived happily ever after:
ThaliaKorinna1a.jpg...

...or perhaps they were discovered, runaway slaves both of them, and:
ThaliaKorinna2a.jpg .

Maybe some day, they'll get their own story.

Last edited:
A sort of Epilogue:

At the end of the story, Korinna was grieving the death of Thessela, and was comforted by Thalia, the young slave girl from the slave market scenes. Korinna was probably right that she couldn't go back to her former master, since she had run away to be with Thessela in her last hours, and risked punishment. Thalia never said what her situation was. She said she had been sold by the fat Phoenician, but she invited Korinna to go with her somewhere she would be safe. What happens to Thalia and Korinna? I suggest a couple of scenarios, and you can pick which one seems more likely to you.

View attachment 257439...

View attachment 257440 .

Jolly they are beautiful friends and they deserve happiness.

But that is not for them, I think. They will know my fate, they will suffer for our entertainment. And you will make us feel it, every tragic moment!

this was a nice epilogue to a loveky person and to youre friends who watched you suffer on the cross and they couldnt do a thing abiut it

But that is not for them, I think. They will know my fate, they will suffer for our entertainment. And you will make us feel it, every tragic moment!

this was a nice epilogue to a loveky person and to youre friends who watched you suffer on the cross and they couldnt do a thing abiut it

A sort of Epilogue:

View attachment 257439...

View attachment 257440 .

SAnd what about the male slave, the one who killed the roman soldier! Will he find them?

i didnt have tge chance to say goodbye to thessela on the cross before she went to a better place the guard i killed was in my way so im a wanted person i will be back to find the other girls abd take thrm to safety the uprising will begin now

SAnd what about the male slave, the one who killed the roman soldier! Will he find them?
im in hiding tell the girls i will find them and will get my own back to what happened to thessela the uprising starts now
Poor old Rolf, eh? His timing was really about as bad as it could get. He was a bit hapless in the end, unfortunately. :p:doh::D
great story another CRUX writer is born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still dabbing my eyes, hope Jollyrei will soon reach for his pen again!
Thanks chaps. :) I am very happy that the story was so well liked. I clearly owe you a box of tissues, Wragg. I don't think a sequel to this particular story is immediately in the offing, but I can't see myself dropping my keyboard in the lake either. :devil:

Brilliant story Jollyrei, so well written. Thessala's crucifixion was beautifully described and she died well although it was a fate so undeserved; but that's life.

My sentiments exactly!

Jolly, I get all teary every time I read your story. It is filled with so much pathetic sadness, I can barely stand it. I hardly have the words for how I feel for Thessela. The image in my mind of this lovely, terrified young woman sitting on the ground, semi-naked, and having to watch and listen to all the preparations for her crucifixion -- her cross being assembled, the casual conversations of the executioners -- it's almost too much for me! It is truly terrifying thinking about it from the perspective of the victim!

I have a lump in my throat and I'm tearing up again as I write this...where is my box of tissues?!!!:(

And the description of her being stripped and nailed to the cross -- oh Jolly, I choke up reading this part. The poor, innocent girl; I want to save her so badly. But, alas, no...she must die. I know it...there'd be no story otherwise. The innocent always suffer the most, don't they?

The details of the story are wonderfully explicit and erotic; and so sad to read…very difficult at times to read, in fact. I achingly wish I could comfort Thessela…show my love for her… along with Korinna, in those brief few minutes before she must submit to the awful reality of her crucifixion.

Oh yes, all the wonderful details: Thessela carrying the crucifixion nails on a length of twine around her neck so they dangled between her breasts as she walked along, her walk of shame carrying her patibulum to the execution site, her sitting huddled with Korinna as the awful preparations are being made, her final stripping, her loss of bladder control when her wrists are nailed, and all the horrible details of her hanging on the cross. Jolly, you wrote a masterpiece!

Oh, dear Thessela, you died so bravely!!! I love you too!!!:D

I would classify myself as weak-hearted romantic, but really, with all this weeping, you people are consuming the handkerchiefs too quickly!

First: remember that good Thessela went more mercifully than to be expected. Without thorough flogging, she might have been writhing on the cross much, much longer. But, caused by careless procedure in execution,
one of the nails might have cut a blood vessel. A lot more blood from one of the foot wounds than usual
and she was gone with the day.

And as mercy to her mind, she went knowing: even in the last moments, were those who loved her.

But most importantly, we must remember that in a world that belongs to masters, her fate was self-inflicted.

She was enslaved, but clung to the belief that she could continue to set boundaries.

A slave wanting to decide who will use her or not, who set herself above another onw, who is even half a rung higher on the ladder of hierarchy - that is arrogant and risky, not? Maybe if she had served a long time on the estate, she could have learned to circumvent inconveniences; but as being a new slave, much the first thing she did, was rebellious.
Oh yes, she was exposed to most undesirable lustings of the majordomo, but then what is slavery? Who would not sign up for slavery, if they were ravished ever only by the most attractive Apollo or Adonis ;) - slaves make no choices but when they do - beware of master's choice, in turn!

if we are to have discipline. I am already more lenient than many masters. I will not be taken advantage of
A thought is however, had it been that Ampelios was not known for leniency, he would not have felt his credibility as master to be in question. Perhaps whipping would have been enough, then.

So when you go up to the selling-block, slave, perhaps it is to hope for the harsh but just master, not the lenient one...

Much thanks to Jollyrei & Thessela for a tale well told...

some very philosophical points there, Malins!
I especially like,
So when you go up to the selling-block, slave, perhaps it is to hope for the harsh but just master, not the lenient one...
that's advice I'd pass on in 'Every girl's guide to being a slave' -
and even on the selling-block, she can show by her demeanour
that she's ready, alert and compliant, not sulky, glum or obstinate,
then she'll attract bids from Masters who appreciate quality,
not just the ones wanting cheap mules!

Last edited:
I would classify myself as weak-hearted romantic, but really, with all this weeping, you people are consuming the handkerchiefs too quickly!

First: remember that good Thessela went more mercifully than to be expected. Without thorough flogging, she might have been writhing on the cross much, much longer. But, caused by careless procedure in execution,
and she was gone with the day.

And as mercy to her mind, she went knowing: even in the last moments, were those who loved her.

But most importantly, we must remember that in a world that belongs to masters, her fate was self-inflicted.

She was enslaved, but clung to the belief that she could continue to set boundaries.

A slave wanting to decide who will use her or not, who set herself above another onw, who is even half a rung higher on the ladder of hierarchy - that is arrogant and risky, not? Maybe if she had served a long time on the estate, she could have learned to circumvent inconveniences; but as being a new slave, much the first thing she did, was rebellious.
Oh yes, she was exposed to most undesirable lustings of the majordomo, but then what is slavery? Who would not sign up for slavery, if they were ravished ever only by the most attractive Apollo or Adonis ;) - slaves make no choices but when they do - beware of master's choice, in turn!

A thought is however, had it been that Ampelios was not known for leniency, he would not have felt his credibility as master to be in question. Perhaps whipping would have been enough, then.

Much thanks to Jollyrei & Thessela for a tale well told...

Harsh, Malins, but points well made.

I shall dry my eyes! ;)

Back
Top Bottom