Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice location.

Special vibe about places like that.

Theres a derelict barn near us like that. Years ago we did have some fun there once, but dare not use ropes for fear of discovery / quick get away.

I suspect that if some of the locals round here found a woman tied up, then things could get very real very quickly

My Mistress grew up on a dairy farm (her parents retired so all they do now is hay) and I've been tied up and tortured a couple of times in that barn.

Half the fun is the idea we may get caught!

While her parents accept that she's a lesbian finding out she is a domme might be a littttle too much for them.

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 649029
She had asked her uncle f it would be okay to go play in the mud with the boys. He chuckled quietly and with a wave of his arm sent her running to go have some good ole fun... She didn't expect what kind of play they had in mind.

View attachment 649029
She had asked her uncle f it would be okay to go play in the mud with the boys. He chuckled quietly and with a wave of his arm sent her running to go have some good ole fun... She didn't expect what kind of play they had in mind.
I know some gals that would LOVE play like that.:rolleyes:

My Mistress grew up on a dairy farm (her parents retired so all they do now is hay) and I've been tied up and tortured a couple of times in that barn.

While her parents accept that she's a lesbian finding out she is a domme might be a littttle too much for them.

kisses

willowfall
If I ever get to the USA, I'm going to have to have a peep into every derelict barn....just in case!!!!

kisses

willowfall

Yet a coincidence ! 52100.gifgif

Back
Top Bottom