To the end of the fantasy, to the cross !

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 9

The naked woman who opened the door to Nicole is very pretty and very impressive.

They kiss each other like lesbians in love and say a few harmless words, I suspect them of being lovers!

Nicole introduces me and I want to speak, show that I am there, that I exist but receives from our hostess a pair of slaps in the face.

I am no longer a man, I became a slave, a toy that will have to obey and comply with the wildest desires of the assembly.

The woman called two species of bullies, they push me inside.
I discover the room where we will be tortured, other people are already there.
Women, men, a good twenty people! Some are naked or almost and the atmosphere is already very hot, men being sucked certainly by slaves because I see that many women wear a leather collar with rings around the neck.

The dungeon looks very well equipped and I wonder what devices I will undergo my baptism!

A voice orders me: "Naked!"

I am executed and then tied naked to a cross of Saint Andrew.
My situation is such that I can not help but have an erection that everyone can see between my legs widely apart.

Nicole, after greeting the participants by kissing them very intimately, speaks up and says that I am a new slave who wants to follow me in the resistance to pain and that we are going to do a competition both.
Known for her ability to resist suffering, she provokes hilarity from the crowd.
She starts then a striptease very lascivious and then, naked also comes to me and whispers in my ear very vulgarly that I will drool in wanting to follow her!
At the same time, she grabbed my cock and my balls and twisted them cruelly.

She then turns to the executioners, tells them that she is ready and is fixed in her turn on another cross located right in front of me.
We will be able to follow what the other will endure and if each of us appreciates.
Madiosi2023-051-PierreNicoleDungeonCrux.jpg
We will become the stars of the evening!

I am very scared, am erect and hope to honor Nicole by resisting everything they will impose to me.

I smile at her, she smiles too!

Our tortures can begin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter 10

The contest will begin and each of the executioners is armed with a heavy swift, with thongs ending in a knot.

Celine advances to Pierre and attaches his balls with a tight tight knot and hangs a weight of one kilo!
The erection of Pierre seems to be more and more important.

She announces:

- Each of you two will be flogged, we expect a flogging with blood, I think that fifty shots in sets of 10 will be very good!
It's Nicole who will start, 5 shots on each thigh.

Each shot leaves a reddish trace, the executioner strikes with all his might, Pierre fixes me and understand that it will be terrible, but I remain stoic, although my pussy is dripping.

Then it's Pierre's turn, he can not resist and from the first shots he moans and screams his hurt, will he hold up?

It's back to me!

I'm a little upset I want to go straight into the serious things:

-We will not spend the night, executioner strikes the last 40 shots going up, without stopping!

This time, the correction is severe, the blows fall on my pussy and belly, very quickly we can see a little blood where the blows have crossed, then it's my breasts!

This time, I can not hold back my screams but I scream at the same time :

-Find harder, wimp!

My breast ends burst, I feel tears running down my cheeks.

When finally the flogging stops I raise my head and say to Pierre:

- Good luck!

I'm scared and have a hard time for him!
I hope he will hold good because I want!
I want him to pass this test with courage so that we can both go further, go to the end of our desires, our fantasies, whatever it may cost us.

Chapter 11

50 lashes, and not with a little whip of carnival, I will never be able to bear that!

Already my balls hurt me, this rope tight to the extreme and the weight that gives me the impression that they will tear, abandon me.

But the flogging begins on Nicole's thighs that are immediately colored red.
She remains stoic, not a cry out of her mouth.

The executioners turn around, it's my turn!
From the first blow, I scream.
My thighs are quickly striped red and some of these abominable blows have arrived on my cock and my balls!
It is unimaginable the pain that I feel but, despite this immense pain, I do not ask for pity, I want to resist until the end.
It seems really weird but I'm still erect.

They go back to Nicole and she screams that she is fed up and that she wants the remaining forty shots to be inflicted on her without stop, without pause.

Here we go !
The executioner resumes his work and his whip really plows Nicole's whole body.

Her pubis and her belly are bleeding and now her breasts are being targeted!
She screams, insulting her executioner and urging her to hit harder!
Her pain must be very intense because tears run down her cheeks.
Her breasts are ravaged, her tips are exploded and I feel that deep down she must be very close to reach orgasm.

She has now received her fifty strokes and straightens her head, looks at me and wishes me good luck!

I feel like I'm going to need it!

It's up to me, now I'm going to have to endure the same torture as Nicole and I'm scared!
No for lashes but afraid not to hold on!

I grit my teeth and wait until the first "caresses" of the whip straps fall.
I'm determined to do everything for Nicole to be proud of me!

That's it, the hangman raises his arm, it'll start.

Chapter 12

I am exhausted, my body is bleeding everywhere and my broken breast ends make me suffer terribly!
In addition, I could not reach the orgasm that usually shakes me while I'm being whipped!
I probably have my ideas elsewhere because the important thing tonight is not my orgasms but the attitude of Pierre that I try, despite my pains, not to leave the eyes.

It is now upon him that the executioner accomplishes his task.

The terrible flogging resumes!
This time his balls and his cock are the targets targeted by the executioner!
Pierre screams, struggles, he is no longer erect, he quickly blew his balls and his cock took a purple color!
I try to imagine the pain he must feel when the whip thongs reach his sensitive parts.
He seems to be in terrible pain, screaming but coping with courage.
His belly is bloody and nicely streaked with red lines!
His chest was savagely lacerated and her nipples are no better than mine!
He can not restrain himself and pisses on himself under the laughter of the audience .
Everyone thinks he is going to give up, but he does not ask for grace, he suffers martyrdom, but he holds up.

It's the end of his flogging, I would not have thought he would hold on!
For a beginner, his guts are phenomenal, he amazes me.

Celine now advances to me, she holds in hand a soldering iron she applies to me on the belly in small touches!
The burns are not deep but the repetition is very painful!
I arch and moan but I can not hold my cries when she cauterise my buttocks, but instead of begging, I scream:

"Bitch!"

I get a terrible slap that splits my lower lip.

When the woman approaches Pierre, he can not restrain a tremor of all its members, for him it starts with the chest on the nipples, he screams of entry then it is the belly and finally the balls, he struggles but again will not beg.

He amazes me more and more.

Chapter13

My flogging has resumed, brutal, savage, terribly painful!

The executioner first went after my cock and my balls!
My erection has fallen back because of the hellish pain I feel!

He goes up, now his blows reach my pubis and my belly!
I scream continuously, I cry and I feel a bloodshed between my thighs!
I don't have to be beautiful to see and it's not over yet!
It is now on my chest that the blows rain.
My nipples, like Nicole's before me, are exploding!
The pain is unimaginable and, strangely, my erection is back, my cock is very hard again and I'm sure it wouldn't have to be touched much for me to ejaculate.
Would I have reached the point where the pain is overcome by excitement, by the desire for enjoyment?

It's over, the executioner puts away his whip and I'm trying to recover!

Celine, the woman at the entrance is taking care of Nicole with a soldering iron!
It looks horrible but Nicole, decidedly rebellious, insults her which earns her a memorable slap that leaves her lip blood.

But that's not true!
The woman now comes to me and without hesitation applies the reddened iron on my nipples then on my stomach and finally on my balls.
It's unbearable, worse than anything I've ever had to endure today!
I scream to break my vocal cords and luckily it doesn't last!
I came very close to abandonment but I held on thinking about Nicole, the two of us.

Celine frees my balls from the rope that tightened them but, despite this, my cock fell back into contact with the burning iron.

I see that Nicole is being detached, would our ordeal be over?

Alas, no!
She is led under a hoist, ropes are fixed around her breasts and, in a short time, she is hanged by her breasts.
She screams, asks to be fucked, she wants to enjoy!

To hear it, my sex has straightened and I would really like to answer her call, stuff my cock deep in her soaked pussy or in her ass but, alas, in my situation it's totally impossible!

On the contrary, her tormentors begin to whip her on the buttocks and these blows seem to please her and she begins to enjoy by asking that she be whipped harder! From her the cyprine gushes.
She's really the worst masochist I've ever known.

Detached, she spreads herself on the ground recovering from her hanging, flogging and orgasm.

She smiles at me!
She looks happy!
This is not the time to falter, I must absolutely hold on to the end.

After seeing this, I wonder what was reserved for me as the next torture.

Chapter14

Finally, I'm detached and I collapse on the ground!

Despite the suffering I have experienced, I have not reached the peak of my enjoyment, not experienced orgasm! It's very unusual for me.

Under the gaze of Pierre who looks exhausted, the executioners lift me up and drag me under a hoist from which hang ropes .
They bind my breasts firmly and, directly, activate the hoist.
I find myself hanging by my breasts.
It's very painful,
I feel like they're going to tear themselves apart but, like other times when I'm subjected to the same torture, they hold on and I feel in me a waves of pleasure invading my body!
I'm yelling !

-Fuck me, I want to enjoy!

But instead, they're starting to cruelly whip my butt and back.
I feel it coming, I encourage them to hit harder and then this extra pain makes me reach the point of no return, the one from which I am no longer myself but a female in rut who experiences extreme enjoyment .
My belly contracts, my vulva and clitoris are swollen and my cum squirts in continuous jets.
It's divine and my enjoyment lasts a very long time.

Brought back to the ground and freed from the ropes that enclosed my breasts, I collapse pantelante, still shaken nervously by the remnants of the huge orgasm I have just experienced.

I'm stuffed, my breasts hurt but I'm happy because I've reached the peak of my enjoyment.

I'm looking at Pierre!
He looks petrified of seeing me hanging from my breasts!
He had probably never seen that before and found a very nice erection!
I give him a smile of encouragement because I feel that for him it is not yet over, that this suffering that he imposes for me will last another moment and probably increase!

He is detached from his cross and, directly, they connect his two ankles with a gap bar that is attached to the hoist.
Here he is, hanging his head down, his legs apart.
I pity him because I see that it is Celine who walks towards him with a whip in his hand and has at the waist a belt with an impressive dildo on the front.

She's a great lover but she's mostly a demonic sadist, Pierre will suffer!

Chapter 15

I feel like I'm on the verge of breaking up!
The tortures that have been imposed on me so far were not progressive!
I was, with my agreement, directly immersed in this SM that I knew very little and I had to endure all the abuse for Nicole because I want to please her, become like her and especially not disappoint her .

Now I'm being detached and dragged below the hoist!
My ankles are connected by a metal bar that prevents me from closing my legs and my wrists are chained, connected by short chains to the necklace that was put around my neck! The ropes that were used to lift Nicole are attached to my feet.

Celine will take care of me!
She is naked except for long plastic gloves, she has a whip in one hand and wears a belt with an impressive dildo.

She presses a button and I start to be hoisted by the feet, upside down.
Here I am hanged, back and buttocks exposed to the spectators, my cock in total erection.

Celine then begins to attack my shoulders, my back, my buttocks! I squeak like a piglet that we slit the throat and the last precise blows of Celine reach my anus and the back of my balls already well damaged!

I see her dipping her fingers in a container filled with a material that looks very greasy.
Immediately after, I feel a finger entering my anus and then two, then three!
She massages my asshole and then removes her fingers and replaces them brutally and deeply by the dildo attached to her belt.
In two days, I will have been sodomized twice and, after the pain due to the introduction, I must say that the feeling is rather pleasant.
The more it comes and goes in me, the more my cock hardens and is about to let out all my juice.

Celine yells at Nicole and tells her to come and suck me and collect my seed.
Nicole's lips close on my sex and she starts sucking me with application, maybe even with feelings.
I do not resist long and ejaculate in long successive jets in the mouth of Nicole who looks at me and shows me that she swallows everything with a certain pleasure.

Celine withdraws from me and turns to the spectators and declares:

-I think we can declare them tied and, moreover, that we can welcome Pierre as an effective member of our club.

I'm brought back to the ground, detached!
Exhausted but happy, I turn to Nicole, take her in my arms and kiss her.

- If I held up, it's by constantly thinking about you!
You really are the woman I've been waiting for!

- I am also very proud of you, Pierre, and I realize more and more that we are made for each other.
I believe that we will soon be ready to realize our greatest fantasy.

Chapter16

Honestly, with Céline, Pierre must have suffered excruciatingly because with her the lashes are always accurate and always arrive where she knows she will hurt.

On the other hand, I did not recognize her when I saw her lubricate Pierre's ass before shoving her dildo!
She usually does it dry!
Perhaps she was touched by his courage!
It's weird but so much the better for Pierre who had never been fucked before me yesterday, he told me.
It seemed to please him because his cock, despite all the blows received was always hard and erect.

It made me happy when Céline called me to suck him!
I didn't have to apply myself for long!
He was so excited that he soon ejaculated in my mouth.
I greatly appreciated the taste of his sperm and swallowed it greedily.
I believe that now I will appreciate everything that will come from him because he convinced me, I will be his forever, until our scheduled death.

Detached, Pierre totally exhausted but happy reaches out to me!
I throw myself at his neck and kiss him lovingly.

He tells me that it is for me and thanks to me that he held up, that I am the one he sought without ever finding it.

These words make me wet and I answer that I think the same thing, that we are made for each other .

The spectators including Céline, after announcing that we were tied, applaud us and congratulate us but we are so stunned that we cut short the debates, in a hurry to find ourselves alone to heal our wounds and enjoy one of the other one.

To leave, it is me who drives because Pierre no longer feels able but it does not prevent him from slipping one finger into my vagina and another on my clitoris .
It awakens my desires.

I'll be happy to get home because I still very much want to enjoy and still be able to enjoy Pierre's sperm.

Honestly, I really wouldn't have been able to hold the steering wheel to get home.

Moreover, with our multiple wounds all over our bodies, we were unable to put our clothes back on, so it is in bathrobes loaned by the club that we go back to Nicole.'

I like her more and more and I can not help slipping a finger into her and caressing her clitoris.
It seems to please her because she spreads her legs to facilitate my penetration.
For my part, my dick hurts but my erection does not leave me.

Very quickly, we arrive and remove our bathrobes which are already starting to stick on our wounds.
Naked, we take together a warm, life-saving shower before taking care of each other with soothing ointments.

I love looking at Nicole's naked body, her breasts, her buttocks, her belly and when I treat her inner thighs, I can't help but stroke her and anus.
She does not refuse, on the contrary she pushes her lower belly forward.
I approach my mouth of her sex and start licking her!
Her reaction is immediate, she begins to purr and, laying her hands on my head, she presses hoping that my tongue penetrates her even more.
I take her clitoris between my teeth and bite him!
She no longer purrs, she giggles, screams, asks more, begs me to continue and suddenly enjoys loudly watering my face with her cum.

She doesn't want to be left behind and takes my dick in her mouth!
It's painful but so exciting.
I push it away and penetrate herdirectly.
I want us to enjoy together, to enjoy everything we do from now on, to be together, until death.
I feel her internal muscles stroke my cock and I accelerate my movements until i ejaculate in her.
She smiles at me and puts her hand in her leg collecting my sperm coming out of her vagina.
She licks her hand and fingers tasting the mixture of my cum and her cum.
It seems to please her and hands me her fingers so that I can also enjoy this divine nectar.

We go back to the shower and decide to go to bed!

Fortunately, it's the Weekend and we'll have two days to recover from our exploits.

In bed, before we fall asleep, we talk!

- You know I have never suffered so much in my life!

- I suspect, I noticed it but I still think that in the background, you liked it, you did not stop being erect!

-You're a big part of it!
If I held on and I enjoyed it, it's thanks to you!
I hope I didn't disappoint you?

- Not at all, I admired your resistance and am now convinced that together we will succeed in reaching the end of our fantasies.

-I am also convinced of this and we must make the most of life together before realizing our extreme fantasy.
We both know what we want and the crosses we dream of, wait for us somewhere and we will join them one day, together.

Nicole, on these words kisses me lovingly and snuggles up to me.
I'm sure these crucifixions that obsess us will populate our dreams.

We woke up very late this Saturday morning, still huddled against each other.

The weather is very beautiful, to avoid any contact with our skin, we're both naked.
I'm all being curled up and Pierre is no better than me.
We each pass on the massage table in order to heal each other.

Although he is still erect and I'm overflowing with cum, we avoid petting ourselves and more so as not to reopen our wounds.

After the coffee and a light meal, we settle down by the pool. Pierre, probably because of my spread leg position which allows him to have a precise view on my pussy, is still erect.
I would like to take advantage of it and the humidity of my vagina is proof of this but I always hold back so as not to risk reopening the wounds of our bruised bodies.

I ask him how he feels and he tells me that he feels that yesterday a semi-trailer passed over him but that in his head he feels good and that he is happy with me and that he would like never to leave me.

I tell him that it is the same for me and that I want us to live together.

After an exchange of ideas that bring us closer to each other, we decided that Pierre would come and settle in my house, but in a week because as of Monday, he has to leave for Munich for his job.
This afternoon he will also return home to prepare his suitcase and bring back here the minimum necessary.

He's been gone for an hour now and I miss him already!
While waiting for him, I go down to my dungeon and imagine us both in very scabrous and erotic situations.
I open the drawers, i do a little inventory and fall on a chastity cage that is always packed.
I will force him to put it, for his professional trip next week, since he does not want to be faithful to me will indeed be the case!
Even if an opportunity arises for him, he will have to give it up!
It's a torture like any other, even jerking off he won't!
I'm not going to talk to him about it until Monday!
It'll be better when he comes back and I release him, he'll have big reserves of sperm and I'll dump him completely, I'll milk him like we treat a cow, he can scream, beg, nothing will stop me.
In the dungeon, I have a milker, I feel that it will serve.

But here he comes back, just knowing that he's there, my pussy is dripping,
I'm getting hooked, he's becoming my drug.

Chapter 19

As soon as I arrive, Nicole obviously always naked, jumps at my neck and kisses me as if I had been gone for more than a month.
I feel like she's as in love with me as I am with her!
She takes my clothes off and grabs my genitals, which are still very fragile, following our exploits the day before.

-Slowly, my beloved slut, my family jewels have not yet fully recovered!
How do you feel? Do you feel fit to deal with the torture I want to subject you to tonight?

-You don't think I'm marked enough?...
You're right I'm a masochistic bitch, I'm ready to go through whatever you impose on me! And since it is you, I feel that I will enjoy even stronger.

-Go and rest by the pool, I'll go to the dungeon to prepare your surprise.

-Okay, I'm looking forward to it, my pussy is soaked! Don't make me languish too long!

I go back to my car to get a crate and, already erect thinking about what I'm going to do to Nicole, I go down to the den of torment.

That's it, I've installed everything and just go and get my victim, my consenting bitch.

She is lying on a towel, legs apart, offering the sun's rays her generous shapes.
I really want to jump on her and rape her but I hold back, every thing in his time!

-Nicole! Are you ready?

-Yes, my bastard! Ready to suffer and to enjoy by you and for you!

-Let's go then! I warn you that I will remain deaf to your entreaties, your ordeal will not stop until I have decided.

-Of course you are my master, I am yours totally, I am your thing.

We walk down the stairs, my gaze is fixed on her buttocks still zebra swaying to the rhythm of her steps,
I adore them and can not help passing my hand between them and touching her and. She turns around and smiles at me, she looks happy, satisfied!

The door of the dungeon opens, we enter, the curtain will rise, the show will begin.

Nicole

I like the way Pierre wants to surprise me, I wet very much with impatience and curiosity!
How will this man who has just discovered himself masochist be able to enter into the skin of the reverse role, that of the executioner who will torture me for my pleasure, for our pleasure?

As I walked down the steps, Pierre's fingers insinuated themselves between my buttocks!
It startled me but I like it.
I turned around, smiled at him, I'm happy to be here with him!
The more the time passes, the more my feelings for him increase.

In the middle of the room, I notice that he has installed a "fucking machine", a Sybian!
I've heard of it before but have never been able to test whether this machine leads to orgasms, it seems, exceptional.

This machine is topped by two dildos of quite impressive sizes.
Pierre invites me to open my legs in order to lubricate my orifices!
As if I wasn't wet enough already!
He also greases both dildos and asks me to take my place, to impale myself on the machine. I do of course and these plastic cocks get into my ass and vagina while my clitoris is in contact with a pretty hard growth.

Once positioned, Pierre binds my feet and legs so that I can not escape my invaders.

It's not those ridiculous bits of plastic that will make me enjoy, I think the idea of Pierre is quite infantile and will never get me off the ground.

My arms are then pulled up and tied up by chains.

"Do you like the position, my dear?

-Until then, it's quite mundane, I expected better!

-Patience, my beloved bitch, let things get set up.

It grabs a remote control, activates it and automatically the dildos begin to stir in me while my clitoris suffers slight shocks.
It's nice, nothing more, I expected better.

Pierre then walks towards me with skewer-style needles in his hand!

-For your boobs, bitch, I know you love!

It first attacks my left breast which is quickly pierced by two of these needles, crossed behind my areolas.
It is terribly painful and I scream without stopping which does not prevent him from inflicting the same fate on my right breast. Both my breasts bleed and make me suffer horribly, I start to wet like a crazy my belly knots, I do not want to enjoy right away, I concentrate.

Pierre then resumes his remote control and increases the pace of the machine!
Pleasant, it becomes very exciting and I feel that I will not be able to hold back very long.
Pierre increases the speed of movement of the dildos and it becomes hellish, my cries become rauque, yet I still do not want to enjoy now .

He passes behind me and, without hesitation, starts whipping my back and buttocks.

It's too much, those leather straps that reopen my wounds in the back, I shake in spite of myself my breasts crossed by these infernal needles and the movement back and forth of these dildos in my pussy and my ass with more this caress of plastic on my clitoris
I can't hold on anymore, I scream :

-"Bastaaaard, fuck meeee" !!!!!!

I'm going through a series of terrible orgasms that follow, I can no longer hold back my body which is shaken by incredible spasms, my pussy squirts constantly, I do not know if it's cyprine or if I pee through the dildo that clogs my pussy.
Pierre increases the power of the machine even further and continues to whip my back and buttocks, my belly is knotted.
I yell :

-"Stronger, whip me harder!"

I don't know how many times I've already enjoyed, how long my ordeal has begun but suddenly a black veil overwhelms me, it's too much, my pain accumulated with my orgasms is right for me! I'm fainting.

Chapter 21

I'm really proud of myself!

Me, the beginner masochist who, moreover, had never dominated anyone, I just defeated the super masochist that is Nicole!

She did not think, when she arrived in the dungeon, that she would enjoy in such a way!
She seemed to laugh at me when I installed and chained her on this machine!
When I pierced her breasts, her face changed, she became the slut I know again, the mixture of pain and vibrations of the machine that I was making go faster and stronger in her, pulled her cries of suffering that became howls of enjoyment when the straps of my whip began to caress his back.
The machine to the maximum, her breasts crossed by the needles and the painful flogging of her back and buttocks made her lose all control of herself .
She chained orgasm on orgasm and after insulting me and begging to stop, she was defeated and passed out .

I then cut the machine and revived her with a bucket of ice water.

"What happened to me?"

"You have been defeated!

-I don't remember having so many orgasms in a row of each other!
Thank you, my beloved bastard !

I then loosened her arms and let her remove the needles from her breasts.

Meanwhile, I was playing with the button of the machine which made him camber and smile at me .

Her breasts released, I undone the bonds that kept her to the "Sybian machine".
Taking her in my arms to help her get up, she clung to me, whispering to me:

"It was divine, will we do it again?"

She never has enough but for today it's enough!

I carry her in the shower, treat her and gently put her in bed.

You can't know how much I like our relationship, she tells me, you think you'll soon be ready to follow me to the end, until I die on a cross?

I ask her to give me some time to get used to the idea but that I am more and more tempted because, if she wants, I will too.

Exhausted, she fell asleep very quickly and I looked at her for a long time.
I admire her body, her breasts, her curves, her welcoming pussy!
I love her and will do anything to satisfy her, even die with her in the worst torments on a cross.

My decision is made and I will look for a way to realize her mortal fantasy which has also become mine.

The next day, we woke up very late, we spared and made love several times, tenderly, lovingly.

Tomorrow I'm leaving for a week and it's already weighing on me!

I've been really defeated by Pierre and this machine!

I didn't think this machine was going to do such an effect on me!
All the time, the dildos vibrated in my vagina and in my ass while my clitoris was titillated by this plastic growth!

When Pierre pierced my breasts, I thought I would fail but despite this pain, coupled with the harsh flogging of my back and buttocks as the machine's vibrations grew stronger, I felt the supreme enjoyment rise in my followed by a succession of orgasms.

I begged Pierre to stop but he wanted to test my resistance not to suffering but to enjoyment.

When I was awakened by the icy water, I wondered where I was but I quickly regained my spirits, Pierre was then charming with me, after washing me and cared for me, he put me to bed .

Will you soon be ready to face with me our final fantasy? Did I ask him?

He asked me to give him a little more time to get used to the idea but it was in his head.

Exhausted by my orgasms, I fell asleep with the image of us two naked, nailed and dying on our crosses after being tortured and raped.
As I fell asleep, I got wet.

The next morning, when I wake up, Pierre is here, he looks at me lovingly!
After kissing me languidly he tells me that he watched me sleep and that he decided to go to the end of our fantasy!
That, as he fell madly in love with me, my desires became his and that he would seek a way to realize them.

I jumped around his neck and said :

- "Didn't you see that I too was crazy about you? I love you my darling !!!!
We will die together, make love to me, make me enjoy again and again."

His gaze was clouded with tears as he realized how much I loved him and we made love, his sex was so stiff, that he made me enjoy for a very long time, he could no longer stop, it flooded my I was forced to wipe it so it flowed.

The rest of the day he couldn't pass by me without kissing me .
I made him enjoy it by sucking him at length, he still had sperm in his balls, to believe that he made it as he went along, I like to swallow his sperm all hot.

Tomorrow he's leaving me for a week!
It's going to seem terribly long because I feel I'm going to miss him, I want to have him with me!

I'm going to try to get back in touch with my Brazilian correspondent to surprise him when he gets home.

Now I can't wait for us to go together on our no-return trip.

Chapter 23

Monday morning, the night was calm, we made love only three times!

We are now both in the shower and our touching is very precise and very quickly, my cock found the entrance to Nicole's vagina and we enjoy it quickly enough, I cum in her, this is the last time before a week.
It's going to be long.

We rub each other and I tell her that I have a present for her!
I go out looking for it and when I come back, she tells me that she too has a present for me.

Everyone presents it then and we discover that we have had the same idea!
I have for her a chastity belt and a metal bra while she has planned for me a chastity cage.

Since you do not want to cum with me anymore, she tells me, I make sure that even if you try, you will not be able to do anything, not even masturbate.

I thought the same thing, come, I'll equip you!

In a few minutes, Nicole's pussy, ass and breasts disappear under the metal frames.

In turn, she installs the cage on my cock and my balls.

I love you, she said to me! Me too!

We dress and find that we can not say that we wear these metal barriers under our clothes.

Nicole drives me to the airport and says:

-My darling, I'm really very sad to see you go!
Hardly have we just discovered that we must already separate, I want to cry!

-My too, my love, if you knew the weight I have on my stomach when I think I will not see you for a whole week.

- Think of me, of us and our projects, do not forget that I love you and that I will think constantly of us.

-Do not worry, you will always be present in my heart and mind.

I kiss her and move away from the car, a really long week starts for me.

Chapter 24

Definitely, we both really have the same ideas!

I was very wet by locking his cock in the chastity cage!
When we are together, everything is allowed but, each on our own, we must hold back our impulses and keep our desires to share them with the other.

I obviously also had to accept the chastity belt and the metallic bra that he took pleasure in putting me on.
I no longer have access to my breasts that I love to caress, nor my pussy and my ass!
It's going to be very hard for me, but it's for Pierre and, thinking about him, it's going to be less difficult .

I drove him to the airport and my heart was tight when I saw him walk away after kissing him languidly.

Back home, I'm going around in circles, I'm looking for him everywhere even though I know I won't find him!
I go down to the dungeon and look at the machine on which Pierre made me enjoy so much!
I feel my pussy sink and I wish I could settle there but with what I wear, it's impossible.
My frustration begins.

I go back up, sit at my computer and decide to see if I can contact the Brazilian who had proposed to me some time ago to realize my fantasy and nail me to my cross.
At this time, not sure enough, I had given up but now the data has changed and, with Pierre, I am determined to go all the way .

I'm lucky, he's online and I'm telling him about our project.

For him, there is no problem, everything is possible!
I ask him, if we decide, he will respect all our desires!
He replies in the affirmative and tells me that he has a woman to crucify and that if I wish, I can come and witness the ordeal in order to realize if what I am going to see corresponds to what I expect from him.
Obviously, as a future candidate for the cross, I will be the guest of honor and will not have to pay anything.

After all, why not!
I'll be able to tell Pierre everything and see what he thinks!

So I accept and we agree for the next day! The appointment is set and my pussy is allways sinking.

I'm going to take a cold shower to calm my urges but even like that, I can't make my cravings go away.

I imagine Pierre and I, nailed naked on our crosses, suffering to the supreme enjoyment, until death exposed to an audience excited by our situation.

Oh! My love, you and I dying together, united in our love for eternity by this cross that attracts us so much.

Come back quickly, I miss you very much, I want you madly.

Chapter 25

Arriving at my hotel in Munich after a trip that seemed endless, I turn on my laptop to try to reach Nicole who I miss terribly.

I'm lucky, she's on the line.

I explain to her that I really want to be close to her and the discomfort I feel, my cock and my balls stuck in this fucking cage.

She answers me almost the same thing but that she endures very well what I forced her to wear because she thinks of the blessed moment of deliverance when we are reunited.
In addition, she explains to me that she has reconnected with a Brazilian who had proposed to her a few years ago to crucify her.
She tells me that he invited her to attend tomorrow's deadly crucifixion of a woman and that she agreed to get an accurate idea of how he practices and possibly take an option for the realization of our fantasy.

That's fine, I tell her, but I recommend the most extreme caution to her because I don't want anything to happen to her.
If we're going to die, we're going to be together.

We part with crazy kisses and fiery declarations of love. I have to go to my first meeting.

I am bored with the bridges and tunnels in my meeting!
I don't have my head on this job, I think of Nicole that I always want to penetrate very deeply.

My neighbour on the left, a Colombian, doesn't look more excited than I do!
He must have something else on his mind, too.

When the meeting is over, we meet again side by side at the bar and get to know each other better.

He tells me that he is therefore Colombian and is from a small town located on the Rio Vaupès in southeastern Colombia on the edge of the Amazon rainforest.
Ernesto, since he is called so, is an engineer like me but, in addition, he takes care with his wife Pilar of a special camp for special tourists!

Wanting to know more, I question him skilfully and he finally confesses to me that the camp he manages with his wife is in fact the paradise of fans of SM and that they are specialized in the realization of the wildest fantasies even going to death!
Totally isolated, this camp is safe from curiosity.
People from all over the world pay a lot of money to fulfill their fantasies.
Those who pay the most are the voyeurs and it decreases more and more according to the level of torture they ask until total gratuity if it leads them to death.

He starts to interest me terribly and I confess that Nicole and I are looking for a place like this to end up dying on the cross.

I also managed to interest him because he tells me that it is the crucifixions to death that are most requested by his clients who are then willing to pay fortunes to attend.

If I am determined, he proposes to meet him next week in Paris so that we can agree on a date and a detailed programme according to our desires.
Anything is possible! Just ask.

As soon as I get back, I'll talk to Nicole and she'll decide because it's her idea, her fatal dream !
It will be a huge gift i will give her, the gift of my life, the gift of our death, together.

Nicole
Chapitre 26

My correspondent, having informed me that he was now in the Bordeaux area, it makes things easier for me to reach him.

This morning, I'm getting ready for my appointment!
I still have an apprehension, I do not know if this maniac will let me go, but it is also what excites me.

On leaving the station a taxi driver is waiting for me, he has a sign with my name on it, I introduce myself, he tells me that he is paid to take me to a place where I am expected and that he knows nothing else.
I have no choice, I am in his car, the road is not very long, and quickly he enters an underground car park and comes to park next to a limousine with tinted windows, he tells me:
"This is your appointment, you enter through the back door".

I open the door, a masked man beckons me to go up, i am blindfolded, not a word has been exchanged.
I'm afraid but I wet very hard, he feels very excited, he puts his hand under my skirt and discovers my chastity belt, he does not comment, no doubt he has seen others and nothing surprises him!

My heart beats, perhaps intending to torture me to death. It doesn't get any better when he unbuttons my blouse and finds that my breasts are as inaccessible as my pussy.

For the first time he talks to me:

"You are the slut you described to me, so you want to witness a crucifixion in real life!

-I have a hard time answering I do yes from the head.

The road being quite long, I have time to regain my spirits and explain in detail the purpose of my visit, I tell him that Pierre locked me with a belt of chastity, and that he will not be able to fuck me, but I will be at his disposal with my mouth.

Finally we arrive at our destination, he takes off my headband, it is a big house, surrounded by a huge lot with very high walls!

He talks to me again:
"You're going to spend the night in a cell, we'll pick you up tomorrow morning, you'll never see our faces, so you can go back alive, not knowing our faces or the road."

A tall, muscular man, shirtless, hooded, he really looks like an executioner from the Middle Ages, picks me up and takes me to the basement, he opens a door pushes me, I find myself in a cell:
"you have a meal tray".
Indeed, I discover on a summary table a meal tray that awaits me, it is quite hearty, I am hungry and I eat good appetite.
But when my eyes begin to get used to the darkness, I discover a naked woman watching me eating!
I'm startled, of course!

-Don't be afraid, we share the same cell until tomorrow and you come to see me be crucified!

-You're not eating?

- I prefer not because tomorrow I am afraid to shit on the cross.

-Are you afraid?

-Awfully but I wet like crazy and I've already been enjoyed three times by masturbating.

-Stop, you're getting me wet too! Do you know your schedule?

-Yes of course I wrote it entirely, everything you will see tomorrow, I wrote it, desired it!

-How can you be sure that they will stick to your program?

- I am like you, I also attended an execution, they respected to the letter the program written by the condemned.

- You reassure me a little, I'm not just a spectator, it's because I'm considered a future crucified in power.

He goes quickly to work, the Brazilian, nothing is yet agreed or signed, I need the agreement of Pierre anyway.

I ask the woman if I can do anything for her and she replies that she would like to enjoy one last time licked by a woman!
As I do not back down from this I execute immediately, she wants to return me the favor but realizes that it is mission impossible.

I make her enjoy several times in a row and she falls asleep against me.

He got me, the Pierre, I just have to fall asleep, frustrated, lacking sex but dreaming of him.

Back
Top Bottom