To the end of the fantasy, to the cross !

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 3

With a big smile, she motioned me to sit next to her, and she attacked entry:

I hope my bitch dress does not shock you?

Her reaction surprises me a little, I can not answer I just do no head, then I feel her hot thigh against mine. I try to control myself but it is true that this slut makes me have a very strong erection, especially as I have a bird's eye view on her chest, it seems to amuse her.

We spoke very little about our fantasies and very quickly she said to me:

-We are not comfortable talking here, I suggest you come to my home to continue our conversation.

Decidedly I thought the same thing she is, we are really in phase, so I took her in my car.
She lives in a large villa with swimming pool in a small park surrounded by a wall at least three meters high.

When entering, she told me to put myself at ease and crashes in front of me, legs wide apart, bulging his chest:

-Do you like me?

The throat dry I can only nod yes, then she begins to make me a striptease, undoing one by one the buttons of her blouse, then slides on her shoulders to finally throw it away, in swaying is the turn of her skirt, which falls on her ankles and she sends off with a kick.

She is now completely naked and lets me enjoy her beautiful body.

Coming to me, she kissed me full and undress me in my turn.
Then getting down on her knees, she goes on a hell blowjob, but as I was going to squirt in her mouth, she stops and beckoned me to follow her.

A little frustrated, but I had no other choice, I follow her with envy.
We descend a staircase that leads us into a basement converted into a dungeon,
I can discover a cross of St. Andrew, a hoist on the ceiling from which chains hang, equipped with handcuffs, a pillory, and on the wall a whole collection whips and swifts.

-It has not been used since the death of my husband, it is time to put everything back into service.

She goes to the pillory and settles there asks me to block her neck, wrists and to fix her ankles, legs wide apart, by means of the rings on the ground provided for this purpose.

Then in a hoarse voice she said to me:

- Now, you'll whip me with all your strength, choose the instrument you want, then you'll rape me.

We can say that she is direct and that she knows what she wants!

I choose a heavy whip with seven straps on the panoply hung on the wall and begins to whip his back and buttocks, she is barely accuses the blows and shouts:

-Better bastard you have nothing in your arms!

At first a little surprised and annoyed too, I put myself with all my strength, this bitch will see if I have nothing in my arms!

Finally she moans twisting her ass, I have an incredible erection ,
I decided to sodomize her, her pussy squirts, lubricating at the same time her anus, I literally fucked by enjoying my turn.

In addition to being pretty, masochist and nymphomaniac, she is also a woman fountain and I love that !

It took us a while to recover, and then finally coming to her senses, she told me:

-Now, detach me! It's your turn to suffer by my hands!

Before detaching her, I make her clean my cock with her tongue!
Much to enjoy a little more of her position before letting me torture.

Not knowing my limits, I hope to be up to it.
So sexy !

Chapter 27

The night seemed very long!

I thought a lot about Nicole and I felt my cock that wanted to grow out of this fucking cage but it was lost effort?
I hope Nicole also has sexual problems with her belt?
That she is dying to touch, masturbate but that, like me she must give up.

Ernesto tried to train me in clubs he knows but I explained my situation and what I wore, I preferred to give up.

At breakfast, he told me about his exploits of the night and I am very happy not to have accompanied him because, even if I had been sexually free, the ghost of Nicole would have followed me all night and I would probably have felt a lot of remorse.

Then he told me about Pilar, his wife.
She is very tall with long black hair and eyes of the same color, a strong firm chest and her pubic hair is artistically cut.

He tells me that she is a real cruel and bloodthirsty beast who has an innate gift for torturing people!
Everyone who has passed through her hands remembers it for life.
In torture and also for sex, she is very inventive and knows how to pass the terrible pain it inflicts in enjoyment!

That promises, I think Nicole would appreciate being tortured by such a woman.

Me, that makes me very afraid,
I wonder if I could support!
Finally, for Nicole, I'm ready to endure everything!
The love I feel for her motivates me and makes me strong.

What can she be doing for the moment?
I tried to join her on the net but got no answer from her!
I do not trust this Brazilian she contacted!
Provided that nothing serious happens to her and that she took her precautions before going to this crucifixion and that she thinks of me, of us!

Strongly that I return to liberate our sexes and unite us in a total enjoyment.

I would still have a terrible erection but I must unfortunately wait until my return.

She does not lose anything to wait.

Nicole

Chapter 28 A

At dawn, I am awakened by the opening of the door of the dungeon!

The woman has already prepared and let me sleep.
She is no longer naked and wears a blouse wide open on her opulent chest and a micro skirt that reaches her buttocks.

She goes straight to the guard and lets her wrists be tied behind her back!
She goes out, following the guard, a little shaky!
Is it fear or excitement?
Probably a little bit of both.

I'm being asked to follow them!
As I want to show all the obsessives who will be present that I am privately owned, I give up my clothes and go out dressed only in my chastity underwear.
I'm sure I'm like that to draw all eyes on me and I like it.

I see the woman going up the stairs in front of me and I notice that she is not wearing panties.
I pity her thinking about what she will go through and, on the other hand, I would like to be in her place, I have a terrible desire.

When we go out, I can see that they have mounted a platform during the night, with a flagellation station!
A cross is positioned next to it as well as a hoist above, (I will understand its usefulness later) next to heats a kind of barbecue, with irons that protrude, I think:
"My God! She's planning to get a red-hot mark!"

Already many spectators are installed on bleachers, i will have a place of choice, I will remain at the foot of the master of ceremonies, probably he will take advantage of my body, and ask me to suck him, which I will gladly do, I know and it is part of our accords and I really enjoy having a cock in the mouth as well as the taste of hot cum.

The master of ceremonies announces the start of the "show":

"Sensitive souls are asked to leave, I don't want any untimely intervention during the "show"." You are going to see very harsh torture, but everything you are going to see has been requested and written by this volunteer victim, she will confirm it to you."

With tremolos in her voice and trembling legs the woman speaks:

"Welcome to all, I am here voluntarily to end my life by realizing my wildest fantasies!
You will probably hear me howl ingesting suffering but also of enjoyment!
The worst torments you're going to witness, I desire them!
After my death, you will be able to consult the document signed by my hand containing all my disideratas.
I'll ask you not to intervene, even if I beg!
My tormentors have orders to ignore my pleas, even if I ask to die faster! "

Turning to her tormentors, she tells them:

"Gentlemen, we can begin I'm yours! "

As the executioners advance, with an air of defiance, she unbuttons her blouse and drags it!
The hubbub of the crowd has stopped, everyone holds their breath when they see this pair of beautiful breasts, still intact!
Then it's the turn of her skirt that slides at her feet.

Naked and offered, she stretches her wrists to the executioner who ties her under the hoist.

The master of ceremonies resumes the floor:

"You will first witness a terrible flogging all over the body, then some burns that will cauterize the bleeding wounds.
Then you will witness the crucifixion. I hope you enjoy the show and remember for a long time the star of this unique performance!"

Naked she looks at me one last time and smiles at me, I read on her lips, she says to me: "Goodbye!"
I realize that she will die naked, in excruciating torture and that she will never wear clothes for the rest of her short life.

I realize that my pussy is soaked, I envy her!
She is trying to convince me even more that my path is traced, that I am made to die as she cruelly tortured and then nailed to my cross, naked and exposed to a hostile crowd.

Pierre, come back soon that we can both die together like this woman, that our crosses make our love become eternal!

Let our fantasy become reality.

Nicole

Chapter 28b

The executioner now takes the woman to the hoist, ties her by the wrists and hangs her!
She is on tiptoe and the position of her arms makes her chest pulled up.

He asks her : "Are you ready?"

She does not answer and just nods.

The terrible flogging begins with a Roman flagrum, first on the thighs and the blows back on the buttocks!

She clenches her teeth and no sound comes out of her mouth, yet the blood begins to flow from her buttocks on her thighs!

The first moans will come when the blows will rise on her back!

The executioner then passes in front of her and says to her:

"It is now the turn of your belly, your breasts and your pussy!"

Big tears run down her face! ?
She whispers,: " Go ahead, I'm ready ! "

She closes her eyes, the first shots fall on her stomach at the level of the navel and then back to the breasts!
She just piss on!
Now, the executioner hits her directly on the breasts, we hear her first screams! ?

I hope that I will be as courageous when it will be my turn, that I will be able to remain stoic in such sufferings and Pierre, who does not have my resistance, how will he be able to bear such tortures?

Her breasts burst and she lost consciousness!

She is woken up by applying red irons on her breasts to cauterize the wounds so that she does not empty her blood and dies too quickly. ?

I am amazed she has not yet enjoyed, not yet reached the point where suffering leaves room for enjoyment.

The flogging seems to be over, she is detached and collapses on the ground!

They let her recover by doing a half-hour intermission!

In the stands, the excitement is maximum, almost all women are naked or have at least breasts in the air.
They are either kissing, fucking or blow-fucking to men present.

I have to perform too and suck the dick of the master of the place who enjoys me very quickly in my mouth!
Pardon, Pierre, but I do not want to spit and I swallow all the sperm.
He compliments me on my talent of cocksucker ! Compliments, of course are always welcome !
I smile hypocritically because all my thoughts are for Pierre!
I believe that, despite the frustration caused by my underwear of chastity, I feel happy because I do not think I could resist my desire for sex!
I would certainly, like all excited here, accepted cocks in the ass and pussy. It's stronger than me, I love it, I'm a real nymphomaniac in addition to being masochistic !

The intermission is over we will go to the crucifixion!
They revive the woman who can not take any more by throwing a bucket of ice-cold water and vinegar.
She moans, looks at her executioner and asks him:

"It's time ?"

He does not answer and beckons her to get up and go and take her place for the rest of her ordeal!

Bravely, staggering, she goes to her cross, to her destiny, to her death.

Chapter 28c

The woman is now positioned in front of her cross, just under the hoist!

Two chains terminated by steel clamps are lowered by the hoist to the height of her breasts.

Bravely, she introduces her breasts already well damaged by the whip in the necklaces,
They attach her hands in her back and then, the executioners tighten the necklaces.
The steel straps begin to compress her breasts more and more, loudly, they change color and take on a purple hue, they are stretched like a drum skin!
Soon, they really look like shells ready to burst.
Arrived at the maximum of the tightening, the hoist comes into action and begins to lift her to her patibulum .
She screams but does not beg.
She bleeds a little at the height of the necklaces that cut her skin.
Executors then seize spades heated white and pierce her breasts, two crosses for each breast !
The abominable pain she feels goes through her body, she is shaking with spasm of pain, she is now moaning, then she feels her belly tightening, she screams again but it's no longer suffering !
She piss on !
Suffering has just turned into enjoyment, she experiences a devastating and very long orgasm, and finally loses consciousness.

The more I look at her and the more I feel my pussy running, this woman has come to supreme enjoyment through suffering.
I imagine myself in her place and wonder if I could handle all this without fainting.

They untie her arms and position them on the patibulum, then they nail her left wrist.
The pain wakes her up, she screams again, without waiting, they nail her right wrist!
The screams have not stopped, her face is twisted by the suffering,
She is now fixed by the wrists, they remove the chains but the metallic necklaces and the spades are left on her poor martyred breasts.

The clamours of the crowd were silent in front of the suffering of this courageous masochist but the executioners have not finished and begin to nail her ankles on the side of the stipe after widely spread her legs.
Suffering is too strong, she loses consciousness, only her body reacts with jolts at each hammer blow.

They will reanimate her again by throwing a bucket of ice water and vinegar, she enjoys a short truce in the escalation of her suffering.

The master of ceremony is still erect and seizing me by the hair, forces me to suck while others caress and penetrate!
I really regret having inaccessible orifices because I have a terrible desire to be penetrated.

The mouth full of cum, I turn around because it's the end !

They will put her to death.

They present a pile of sharp raw wood, at the entrance of her vagina !

She closes her eyes knowing that it is the end of her suffering the last act of her torture.

The stake is slowly pushed in her spreading vagina, she moaned again her pussy wet very hard!

She screams again enjoyment !

Then one of them grabbed a big mallet and drives the pal, having it is again the suffering that comes back.
Each blow of the mallet means for her an organ crossed in her belly.
She no longer screams, she has for a moment already passed the stage of pain and enjoyment, she is dying by emptying her blood flowing between her legs.

After one last stroke of a mallet, in an uninterrupted groan, the tip of the stake comes out of her mouth!

All her interior was destroyed and life escapes from the body of the woman who was at the end of her fantasy.

In the crowd, we no longer hear a noise, all are petrified and try to realize that what has happened before them is real!

Myself, though accustomed to torture of all kinds, I find it difficult to catch my breath.
I wonder if Pierre and I really are willing to endure such hardships?

The master informs me that he remains at my disposal and that, when I desire, he says he is ready to organize our fantasy.

I get dressed, I'm given a blindfold and I'm taken back to the Bordeaux station where I take my train.

Pierre, I'm thinking of you!
I see both of us suffer and die!
Will you be with me?
I hope so !

Chapter 29

The week is dragging, the days are long and the nights are endless! I'm missing Nicole!

I tried to contact her through the net but I did not find her online.

The only thing that interests me here is when I'm with Ernesto and he tells me about the exploits of his female dominatrix.
It looks very well organized, his little camp, and I imagine more and more to be there with Nicole.
I think this is really the place for what we are looking for.
Far from everything, equipped with all that is necessary, our fantasy will be realized with, in addition to small surprises additions for my slut adored.

He confirmed to me that next week he will be in France for a few days with his wife and we could meet them both.

Well, weird, I finally have a message from Nicole!

Honey !
I apologize for not being able to contact you for two days but I was attending a famous show, the crucifixion to death of a woman.

I will explain in details to you back but I must tell you that it was very cruel, very bloody and very exciting.

I blame you besides, my adored bastard, for sticking me these devices of chastity that prevented me from sending me in the air. I wet like crazy but remained frustrated.

Tonight, I will go to my club to talk to Celine about our intentions, find out what she thinks and steal ideas for our program.

I hope I do not miss you too much and that my favorite dick does not suffer too much in his small cage.
It diminishes, we will soon be together again and I will take care especially of the little bird when I made him find freedom.

I must admit that I sucked cocks and I deserve punishment!
You'll be able to administer it to me when you return.

I long for you and look forward to your return.

Your adored bitch .

Damn, my dick still wants to stand up !

I answer her a few banalities, talk to her about Ernesto and Pilar and finish by telling him all my feelings for her!

More than two days and I can finally find her and stick my cock in all its holes.

I miss her terribly.

Nicole

Chapter 30

Since my return from Bordeaux, the image of this crucified woman never leaves me and I keep getting wet.
Whenever I close my eyes, I see myself in her place with Pierre on another cross next to me.
I am really obsessed with this cross.
If we do not decide quickly to take action, I feel that I will go crazy!
I want my cross with Pierre !

I've sent him an email to make him understand that I love him and that I want him to be near me and that we organize for our last trip without return.

I call Céline and explain that I would like to talk to her about our project because I need advice.
She tells me to spend tonight at the club, that she is waiting for me.

In the evening, i arrive and ring.
Celine comes to open me in her usual leather outfit with breasts, pussy and her ass visible.
She kisses me, makes me come in and tells me to put myself at ease which means for her "naked!" as usual.

I explain to her that Pierre imposed me clothes of chastity and I am very limited to practice the sex, only my mouth and my language are available!
She laughs, what love does not do, she tells me, and adds that it does not matter and that my accoutrement will certainly please the members present.

-See our friend Nicole!
She is in love and introduces us to her beautiful new underwear!
Is not she beautiful like that ?

She introduces me to others and pushes me against the cross of St. Andrew against which she attaches me!

-Go, my friends, break out!
Whip, suck, lick and fuck but most of all, do not touch Nicole!
She will spend a very special evening our masochist!
She will not suffer anything or intervene at any time, I think that, she will have a hard time supporting it!

And she was not wrong!

To see all these people with whom I usually bursting to get laid in front of me, I wet like crazy!
I pull on my arms and my legs but I am completely blocked!
Not only I can not take part in their bacchanal but in addition, they look at me, purposely look at me and let me see their pleasure and enjoyment! It's terribly frustrating !

After two hours of this treatment, I feel as tired as if I had participated!

- So, did you like it? Céline asks me by detaching me after the others have left.

- You're really the queen of sluts, you got me!

Now, I explain our project!
She listens to me religiously and says:

- For years, I dominate people and take infinite pleasure!
If your biggest fantasy is to die on the cross, mine is just torturing people to death and, believe me, my head is full of ideas to make it happen.
Are you determined to go all the way?

- Of course, the more days pass and the more I want to act with Pierre!
We have two possibilities to realize our crazy dream and will examine them as soon as Pierre returns and decide which of the two we will choose.

- If it is so, I will ask you a favor!
Would you agree that I accompany you to the end by becoming your executor ?

- I dared not ask you but, of course, in your hands, I'm sure that Pierre and I will reach the peaks of suffering and pleasure.
But I too have a favor to ask you !

-Of course, say!

- If you put me to death, I'd like you to kiss me passionately before.

- Of course my darling and if you die of your wounds, I'll kiss you just before you breathe your last breath.

- Another thing too, I do not want any pity, do not let yourself be overcome by your feelings, even if I beg you !

- Of course darling, but you know that when we start, I also go to a second state, and my cruelty has no limit, the more you scream and supplies, the more it excites me, I beg your pardon beforehand.

I shiver at these last words, I saw in her eyes, when she spoke to me, a chilling look.

I'm glad to know that it is she who will torture us without mercy and will be with us to the end of our fantasy !

All excited, before I leave, she gives me her pussy to lick and, probably with cruel ideas in mind, she is quickly shaken by a huge orgasm.

Chapter 31

The plane has finally landed, although fast, the trip seemed very long!

Nicole's here!
She waits for me and jumps around my neck as soon as I appear!
She kisses me lovingly and tells me how happy she is to see me back.

In the car, while she is driving, I put my hand under her skirt and sense that she is soaked despite her chastity belt.
She also puts her hand on my sex and finds that the cage is still in place.

We don't talk much, let's only exchange a few banalities in addition to declaring our mutual love.

Arriving while I put my suitcase in the room, she goes down to the dungeon and asks me to come and join her quickly.

I undress, naked, except for a small chain at the neck to which hang two small keys and, of course, my cage.

In the torture room, Nicole is on her knees in a position of submission and presents me with a whip.

- My darling, during your absence, I had very bad thoughts, I sucked a man and I swallowed his sperm and, in addition, I made Celine enjoy by licking her .
I deserve exemplary punishment!

-But, my beloved bitch, you did what you wanted and I don't blame you in any way !

-Yes, correct me, whip me very hard, I deserve it and desire it!

-Okay, okay! But first, let me free you from your shackles !

So I take off her chastity belt while she frees me from my cage.

My dick stands up directly and, if I didn't hold back, I'd rape her, especially since this bitch opens her thighs showing me her dripping pussy.
The intoxicating smell of her pussy that she could only rinse during this week flatters my nostrils.
I want to taste it but first, I will punish her as she wishes.

I install her at the back pillory. I condemn her ankles and make her arch until I can close the shackles on her neck and wrists and installs a horizontal bar in the hollow of her kidneys so that she is held in this position.
She is now completely offered, her sex wide open.

I can not resist and approach my nose from her vagina in order to fully enjoy the scents that escape.
It's exquisite because, moreover, she wets abundantly.
Her clitoris is erected and my tongue brushes it without lingering. She moans.

The whip then falls on her breasts and belly.
Her moans quickly become graters of suffering and pleasure mixed.
But she wants more she yells at me:

"sweetheart, whips my breasts harder."

I resume and whip her, this time she screams but doesn't beg.

Nicole's breasts and belly are now beautifully streaked with red lines and I am now tackling her sex.
She pitches up more than her position demands and insults me by asking me to penetrate her, to fuck her.
I aim for her clito inflated with envy and make her howl, once again.

I can't resist and stick my dick in her vagina!
I feel her internal muscles contracting on my cock !
I can no longer hold back and ejaculate abundantly in her pussy !
She screams again but enjoyment.
Always erect, I go from her pussy to her anus.

For the second time, my sperm gushes in long successive jets, she has not stopped enjoying, she remains at the top of her incredible orgasm.
Before letting go, exhausted .

My sex is now covered with our secretions and I make a glory to offer it to her mouth:

"Clean me this, bitch and make me still enjoy as you did to your Brazilian!"

Without hesitation, she takes me in the mouth and applies in order to still collect my seed at the bottom of her throat.
Expert as she is, I can't resist for long and send her my third discharge.

I untie her, take her in my arms, kiss her and say:

"I love you, my darling!"

She answers:

"Me too my darling ! I love you !
You will have to whip me even harder, for having enjoyed without taking care of you !"

Nicole

Chapter 32

He's finally here!
I see him coming out of customs, my heart is pounding.

I jump around her neck and kiss her passionately.
For the return I have trouble concentrating on driving, I feel his hand on my thigh, He must feel that despite my chastity belt, my pussy's driping.

When we arrive, I rush into the dungeon and shout to him to join me as soon as possible!
I get rid of my clothes, take the thinnest and sharpest whip because I want him to whip me cruelly!
I want to suffer, before he penetrates me, I wait impatiently!
When I hear him arrive I kneel with my head down, the whip as an offering and ask him to fight me very hard!

I tremble with all my limbs of excitement, while we free ourselves from our paraphernalia, three small clicks and we are finally totally naked.

He's putting me back on the pillory!
I understand that he will beat me on the belly, the breasts and probably the pussy!

I really like this position, because I am well accessible! It will hurt me very much, but the more pain I hurt, the more intense my orgasms will be.
The terrible flogging begins, but it doesn't hit me hard enough, I have to tell him to hit me harder!

Finally he's spitting my boobs! Ooooohhhh! How I like that!

I provoke him and insult him to make him even more cruel!

"Strike bastaaaard! Put me boobs in blood, then fuck me, put your dick in my mouth, I want the whole thing! "

It runs and I'm not disappointed, very quickly I feel it squirt in me, dragging me into a very strong orgasm.

When he asks me to suck him, I do it with delight.

Then he untie me, take me in his arms, console me and tell me that he loves me!
The emotion is too strong, I break down in tears and tell him that I too love him!

We've been on the floor for a long time!
I tell him again about our plan, my desire to die with him on the cross, after being imprisoned, raped and tortured.
I tell him about my Brazilian, but at that moment, suddenly, he gets very serious and tells me that he too made a meeting!

It's a couple of perverts who do shows with the suffering and death of volunteers!
We could become their prisoners, we would be tortured, humiliated, raped, reduced to being slaves, before being nailed to the cross until death!

Our ordeal would not last a day but probably several days, or even a week!

This would happen at home in Colombia, a stone's throw from the Amazon jungle in front of spectators who would have paid a lot of money to see us tortured and put to death.

I shudder with terror and excitement, because I feel that this couple must still be worse than my Brazilian, I shiver!

He asks me if it scares me?

"Of course my darling, but it is this fear that twists my stomach and triggers the most powerful orgasms!
Let me meet this couple so we can be fixed and choose the path that will lead us to our fantasy! "

Chapter 33

After taking an erotic shower, we went to bed and talked for a long time.

Nicole told me about Céline and her desire to accompany us and become our main executioner!
I do not mind and suggest that she join us when we meet the Colombians.

Before joining the arms of Morpheus, she asks me to whip her breasts and make love to her, of course I do not make me pray especially that she offers me her beautiful chest arching!

Very quickly striated breasts, Nicole makes me rock on the back and impaled on my cock stiffened by excitement!
She will enjoy very hard watering her cum and will trigger at home a very strong orgasm.

We will fall asleep in each other, really happy to be found and dreaming of our projects.

In the morning, I have to go to the office but before, I want to force her to put an anal plug and a dildo in the vagina!
To make sure she keeps them all day long, I want to lock them in her with her chastity belt.

This is a categorical no !
This will be our first dispute.

I thought I had a bit of a master role, but I realize that I'm dealing with a rebel submissive.

Wanting to try to train her, I grab the whip left on the bedside table and whips her stomach and thighs.
But instead of submitting, she pulls the whip from my hands and whips me across the belly and the balls, leaving even some bloody traces.
This has the merit of releasing her anger.

And we put things in order, we will be alternately master or slave in our games.

Then, to be forgiven she licks the wounds she made me to the balls and ends with a blowjob.

After long, languid hugs, I leave her, not without difficulty, for the day.
I will arrive late at the office, of course, pretending the traffic jams !

I guess she'll make contact with Celine while I send Ernesto an e-mail.

Less than an hour later, I have the answer.

We have an appointment with him and his wife the day after tomorrow in Marseille!
Celine I spoke to him is welcome.

I contact Céline by phone to ask for a service!

Having her online, she tells me that she will come to see us tonight to tune our violins.
I ask her if earlier, without saying anything to Nicole, she would agree to mark us with a red hot iron on the pubic the initial of the other so that our union, although unofficial,will be actually cohosh.
She accepts.

Strongly tonight my slut Nicole miss me as soon as I'm away from her !

Nicole

Chapter 34

After five days freed from this scumbags of belt, owned by Pierre, I enjoyed like a madwoman in his arms !

I really have him in my skin !
I really can't do without him!

This morning, he wanted to put sex toys in my vagina and ass with that fucking belt that keeps me from touching myself.

I refused net!

This was our first dispute!

He wanted to spit me out, but I didn't let it happen !

I love him above all else, but he must understand that I am allergic to certain things and especially this chastity belt which I endured during his trip once to make him pleasure, but he must understand that this must not be a habit.

I'm going to get rid of it, once and for all by placing an ad in a trade magazine.
I'm going to talk to him about it tonight ! I hope he'll understands that I'll be "a rebellious submissive"!

This is not the first time that people have tried to "break myself" but it has always been a failure, in fact I think I am more masochistic than submissive and it is not by whipping me that I will be given away, on the contrary.

I phoned Celine to tell her that Pierre agreed that she would accompany us after tomorrow to meet Ernesto the Colombian!

I invite her to come and meet us at home to share our ideas and also, why not, enjoy our bodies!

We continue to talk for a long time about this crazy project!
She even tries to reason with me telling me that we don't have to go to death !

I have to explain to her that, as she has already noticed, I am an extreme masochist and that my only limits are the definitive after-effects!
Going to death this fear is completely erased because it is obvious that after a crucifixion with nails, there will be after-effects and it is out of the question that we live crippled!

I want to go beyond all my limits !

As for Pierre, he is less masochistic than I am, but he will follow me out of love to death.
I hope that he will still be able to enjoy very hard, I will do my best to prepare him.

Celine tells me that before our crucifixion, for a good preparation, it would be nice to live as slaves for a while!
We would be whipped, tortured, raped, humiliated.

I agree with her and I think it is in Pierre's projects as well.

This conversation still moved me and I have a crazy desire to have sex.

I realize that I will not be able to wait until tonight and will settle on Pierre's machine.

In my state of excitement, it doesn't take me long to enjoy like crazy.

It's very good, but I'm sure it will be even better tonight when i'll have Pierre's dick in my belly.

I'm really a drug addict of suffering and sex and i think that Pierre is also became a drug for me !

Chapter 35

I am very surprised when I return that it is Céline who opens the door !

She is naked except for black leather waders and long gloves of the same color.

You have the irons, she asks me ?
I answer her yes and give her !
Naked, now!

I perform directly and also put on the wrists and ankles bracelets she gives me and a metal slave necklace.

We then go down to the dungeon where Nicole is already naked and chained to a cross of Saint Andrew, her head pulled up, half-strangled by her slave collar.

In a short time, I find myself in the same situation as she?

In addition, claiming not to want to hear the sound of our voices, Celine us affuble both of a ball gag.
She then lays the irons that I brought him in a burning brazier.

She approaches Nicole with a bamboo cane in her hand!

- Before listening to you about your plans, I decided to make you suffer a cruel punishment so that you realize that, if I accompany you to be your principal executioner and your executor, I will be without mercy.
I want to see you suffer and it is to not hear you beg me I gagged you.

His cane begins to fall on the breasts and belly of Nicole who are quickly trimmed by very pretty red stripes.

After twenty beats, she turns to me and imposes the same abuse.
Every shot makes me jump with pain.

-You have a nice cock and a nice pair of balls she told me!

She takes my sex and masturbates for a moment to give him a nice stiffness and then begins to hit him with his cane.
I feel like I'm going to faint so much the pain is intense.
It ends with a few shots on the balls! I faint !

I am revived by a jet of cold water!

Céline is now taking care of Nicole's sex, which is also receiving her volley of canes.

She then takes off our gags and, addressing Nicole says:
-You love him, your Pierre!
Well, now I'm going to give you a present from him!

She then takes a red bar in the brazier with a capital P at the end and applies it to the flesh of her pubis just above her pussy for at least five seconds.
A smell of burnt flesh spreads throughout the room while Nicole screams to tear the vocal cords.

- Now, you belong to him forever?

- To you ! She said to me grabbing the other bar with an N and applies it in the same place as Nicole, almost touching my dick. ?

My screams have nothing to envy to those of Nicole but it is done, we belong to us.

Celine detaches us and we both fall to the ground, trying to recover from the terrible suffering we have just felt.

Nicole

chapitre 36

Celine is on time !

Arriving she kisses me full mouth, then says:

- Have you thought about your crazy project?

- Yes, I've been thinking about it for a long time and I've never felt so ready!

- Well, while waiting for Pierre, I think we'll be able to have some fun!
Get naked, we're going down to the dungeon, I'm going to tie you to the cross of St. Andrew!
I think Pierre has a surprise for you and you must be ready to receive it!

I'm very intrigued, but Celine's tone doesn't allow me to ask any more questions.
While I undress, she also takes off her clothes except for her thigh-high steamers, and her dominatrix gloves.

We go down, obediently I position myself on the cross of St Andrew!
My pussy is already wet, she puts me a metal necklace with a ring, then tied on the cross she ties me by the collar with my head back making me camber, releasing my belly and my breasts.
While we wait for Pierre, I hear Céline prepare, which seems to me to be a brazier!
I guess she'll have fun making me red iron keys, I don't have time to think any longer, Pierre arrives.
Celine will of course open, I hear them talking but without understanding what they are talking about!

I am happy to be in this position offered to Pierre.

However, when Celine arrives, she doesn't give him time to kiss me!
She orders him to get naked and ties her up in the same way as me and then puts us a ball gag and tells us that she will be our ruthless executioner.
I hear her tinkering in the brazier, i think she will burn us , but instead she whips me breasts and belly very cruelly with a bamboo cane, I moaned, I knew she would be a cruel executioner.

Then it's Pierre's turn, she hits him hard too, on the cock and balls, she's more severe with him, his screams are muffled by the gag,
He ends up losing consciousness and she wakes him up by throwing him ice water.

She comes back to me and this time attacks my pussy!
I can't hold back my screams, still muffled by the gag.
Tears are streaming down my face.
Finally she takes away the gag and announces to me the surprise of Pierre, a kind of marriage of horror , as a covenant, she will mark us both with a red iron on the pubis, I shiver and at the same time I am happy with the gift.

I feel the heat of the iron approaching my belly, and a horrible pain passes through my body, I scream!
The burn does not end, it burns me deeply, I scream to the full lung.

Then it's Pierre's turn, he too screams so loudly, we are on the verge of losing consciousness and when she untie us we fall to the ground, she lets us recover!

I'm in terrible pain, but I'm happy !

Chapter 37

So here we are marked Nicole and me!

From the dungeon, we moved to the massage room where Celine brushed our burns with a miracle product, which will facilitate healing.

I ask Nicole if she doesn't blame me too much for not informing her about the brand, in fact I even think she liked it.

Despite the fact that my cock was erect, Céline did not dwell on it while she spent a lot of time looking after Nicole!
It didn't take long for Nicole's tongue to go astray on Celine's sex.
Nicole's then beckoned me and I went into her .
Soon, our cries of enjoyment resonated in the room.
I tried to get closer to Celine but she politely made me understand that, sexually, she was not interested, but at Nicole's request, she still accepted that I masturbate her, if I promise not to penetrate her with my cock.
But very quickly I left them alone and went to wait for them by the pool.?

In Eve's outfit (Celine having even given up her thigh-high thigh-high legs and gloves) they join me.
I offer them a drink that they accept and I serve them obviously naked as well.

While Céline does a few laps of the pool, Nicole, as if to make amends for having fun with Céline, gratifies me with a fellatio of which she has the secret and, in a short time, receives the gift of my hot sperm that she keeps in the mouth for a moment before swallowing it.

We are brought back to reality by Céline who reminds us that we are here to consider a program!?

Personally, I give the two women "carte blanche" because if I go on my last trip, it's for Nicole!
It is the love I feel for her that motivates me and, therefore, I trust her completely.
Moreover, as long as the program includes everything I expect, torture, humiliation, rape to end with our death on the cross, I prefer not to know how everything will unfold.
Once it starts, I will become a slave exposed to all the desires of the masters.
I would like Nicole, apart from some special tortures that are part of her fantasy, to be like me, ready to endure everything, to be surprised by her executors .
Her worst fantasies reserved for her or me or both together, I prefer to undergo them without knowing them before, discover them on the spot .

The program, I let Céline and Nicole concoct it themselves and do not want them to tell me about it.
All they have to do is put everything on paper for the organizers to judge whether their deidativeas are achievable.

Having told them all this, a huge desire to make love passes through me and I invite Nicole to come impale on my erect tail waiting impatiently.

Without hesitation, Nicole comes to me and, while continuing to talk with Céline, welcomes in her vagina always soaked my cock erect and very hard.

How long is she going to be able to chat with her friend while riding me?
I don't know, but I wouldn't bet on a very long period of time.

Nicole

Chapter 38

Céline has cared for our marks, as it is burned deeply, she passes a special ointment to promote healing and avoid infection, it would be irrelevant if we were crucified tomorrow, but a long road of suffering still awaits us and she wants our brands to be very beautiful.

Finally, we're getting our minds back!

Pierre asks me:

-You don't blame me for the marking, I didn't ask you for your opinion!

"Of course not, darling, I'm proud to wear your brand!
Now we are united and it is better than alliances.

We compare our markings, Pierre looks a little disappointed because for now we have a red scar not very pretty, but Céline reassures us that will be better in a few days, that we have to wait for the crust that will form falls to see your Scars.

I kiss Pierre passionately, but Celine separates us by whipping on our backs:

-Enough like that lovers!
We are here to talk about your program, whether it's with the Colombians or the Brazilian. I started writing a program, as soon as you arrive you will have no more rights, you will be slaves available to be fucked, humiliated, whipped.
You will be available to the public as well and the only limit they will be given will be not to kill you.
I want to see you in sufficient form to agonize on your cross.
I want you to regret your decision, you will beg me to kill you to shorten your suffering, but it will be ineffective.

I am surprised by the violence of her language, yet this is exactly what we want! we must now prepare for our meeting tomorrow with Ernesto and his wife.

Finally, Pierre will give me "carte blanche" for the program and in my turn I will give "carte blanche" to Céline who will remain mysterious on her program and we will not know more.

Then we spend the rest of the evening at three!
At my request, exceptionally, Céline accepts that Pierre masturbates and sucks her but refuses to let herself be penetrated by him .

I'm the one who's going to do it with the belt dildo while Pierre fucks me.

We end the night together imagining our date, with Ernesto.

Chapter 39

In the morning, I am the first to wake up and get up to prepare the breakfast leaving the two women still asleep in the arms of one another.

The weather is superb and, naked, I set the table outside.

After a while, the two nymphs join me and after having a coffee, Nicole asks me to accompany them to the basement because Celine has expressed the desire to try my machine to enjoy.
She makes me promise not to touch her and gives me the role of manipulator of the remote control.

-That's the famous machine that defeated Nicole!

And she moved directly introducing the two plastic cocks in her holes!

Nicole is placed directly in front of her offering her pussy to taste.
Hypocritically, without saying a word, I very gently activate the device!
First surprised, Céline undergoes the vibrations of the machine without much reaction by delighting Nicole's secretions!
But little by little, I increase the power of vibrations and Celine's face changes.
Nicole turns on me seeming to want to tell me that Celine is getting excited and problems to lick her pussy.
I pushed the machine to the maximum, grabbed a whip and began to stroke his straps on the back of Nicole.
Celine starts to move in all directions, shouts her enjoyment while Nicole, helped by the whip accompanies her in her orgasm.

I cut everything!

The two women are now in each other's arms and kiss each other passionately.

- So, have you enjoyed?

They do not answer, just smile at me.

But the clock is ticking and it's time to get ready to leave to meet our Colombians.

After the shower, we get dressed and Nicole, after putting her stockings ready to put on a string but I stop her!

- My darling, since you refused to put on your chastity belt, I decided to forbid you all underwear now.
I want you to be accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You will also give me all your underpants, thongs and bra that I will make a joy of burning.

- Okay, my love, my pussy and my ass belong to you and you can dispose of them as you please.

We are ready and take the road!
Celine leads and we are Nicole and I in the back or, just gone, we already caress!
I feel that the road will seem very short.

Nicole

Chapter 40

After a restless night and a good enjoyment with the Pierre's machine, we are preparing to leave for our appointment.

Pierre has definitely banned me from wearing underwear and I'm not displeased because I love knowing that I'm always ready for him, ready to meet all his desires.

To get to Ernesto's appointment, Pierre is dressed in trousers and a wide open shirt, I dressed in a short skirt and a transparent blouse, obviously without underpants, no bra! You can guess my breasts without really seeing them.
Celine, meanwhile, is in black leather shorts revealing her beautiful shapely legs and a black transparent blouse also under which point her breasts.

We let Celine lead, with Pierre we are installed in the back of the car, it gives us the opportunity to caress us, kiss us and even forgive my orgasm this morning by giving him a generous blowjob.

We arrive in a large isolated house lent for the occasion by a friend of Ernesto.

He is the one who greets us very kindly.
Pierre introduces us both and Ernesto does the same with Pilar, his female tigress.
Of course, the Colombian does not hesitate to strip with eyes Celine and me while Pierre discovers with envy the charms of Pilar no more hidden than ours.

In the house, we discuss the roles of each and he warns us on the final side of our commitment, that if we sign the contract, we can not go back, we take a ticket for a trip without return , definitive.

He shows us a photo album of their installations in Colombia as well as some of their past performances.

We look at Pierre and me and, without saying a word, we are convinced that this is really what we are looking for.

He then asks to see "the goods" and it excites me very strongly to be considered as an object.
We undress and I see that it does not displease to Pierre who is already erect.

Ernesto is a little mocking when he discovers our respective brands!

He also wants to know the skills of our executioner, we down to the basement as a dungeon and asked Celine to also be naked to tie us to two chains hanging from the ceiling and inflict severe flogging.
She runs with good grace with a whip cutting on our two bodies, leaving deep marks and will even make me cum!
The Colombians discover that I am a woman fountain, Ernesto seems to particularly appreciate and enter my dripping pussy two fingers explorers he will then lick.

Detached, he makes me kneel and pushes my head against his straightened cock, forcing me to a blowjob that I do him good thanks while Pilar does the same to Pierre.

Celine is sweaty and admires our exploits.
She has just won her executioner's stripes!

After getting dressed, we go back to the ground floor where we will consider signing our contracts!
I tremble a little realizing that I am signing my death warrant.

The complete program of our trip without return will be concocted by Celine and the Colombians, we trust them completely.

The departure is scheduled for next month because everything has to be flawless and all the details are worked out.

We will have to fly from Madrid to Bogota under false names, with fake passports so that nobody can follow our trail.

Now it's signed! Pierre and I are going to finish as we wish!
No more reverse possible!

The couple will invite us to lunch to seal our condemnation, I am very scared but am so excited that during the meal, I rub my thighs against each other and I end up enjoying without touching me!
It seems to be a lot of fun for Ernesto, who fascinates me with his icy and cruel eyes.

Chapter 41

During the whole return trip, Nicole does not hold up!
I have never seen her excited at this point.

Having all three signed our contracts makes her crazy.
She knows now that her craziest fantasy will come true.

Since we left, she did not loose my cock for a second, masturbating, sucking and even impaled on it!
Although Celine and I tried to calm her down, nothing was done and when we arrived, we decided to throw her in the pool, maybe the water will calm her heat a bit.

Nothing to do, she throws herself on Celine, takes off her clothes and begins to lick as if her life depended on me asking for more than in her asshole!

After that, seeing that she still has not calmed down, we take her to the dungeon!

There is a T-shaped cross that has never been used, and since the crucifixion is one of her fantasies that she has never realized, we decide to fix her securely with ropes.

She is not calmed by her position and begins to dance on the cross!
Her breasts bound, her thighs open and close, she arched fully and then falls back hung by the arms.
I have the impression that she begins to feel in her limbs the beginning of the pains of the crucifixion.

She begins to shout, we insult but we remain impassive Céline and me to her requests.

- Whip me, make me cum!

This demand there, we will realize it.
Celine grabs a whip with seven tails and begins to flog the entire body from breasts to the sex.
She screams under the blows and, suddenly, Celine speaks to me and says:

- Look at the beautiful apricot that is between her thighs!
He is mature and will soon enjoy!
Go, devour it and blow his cum.

I hasten to eat this fruit so tempting me spurting in the face!
Nicole is no longer with us, she is on another planet, her enjoyment leads her to the 777th heaven, the orgasm that crosses it is interplanetary.

She faints .

When she comes back to her, she is lying on the massage table and we massage her.

- Thank you, she said, I do not know what took me, I never felt such a desire to enjoy!

Calmed finally, we put her in bed and I come to join her after returning Celine.

My love, I will never thank you enough for having accepted to accompany me on my last trip!
I love you more than anything, more than my life!

I answer her that i too, kisses her tenderly and watches her fall asleep.

Why did not we meet earlier?

Back
Top Bottom