Top-cat Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
117223-6f2acdd045220775a86e8f9b61f4b6e2.jpg

The helpless maid gasped in pain as the lash seared her nipples again.

"Well done, Rupert," Lord Arbuthnot enthused as the girl's torso shuddered deliciously. "You're becoming quite the marksman."

"Thank you, sir," Rupert acknowledged with a slight inclination of his head. Then he slashed the whip across the maid''s tender breasts once again.

An excellent job with the choke collar, Rupert," Arbuthnot said to his manservant. "And with the ankle bindings. She's deliciously vulnerable now, isn't she?"

Lord Arbuthnot felt his manhood stiffen against his Savile Row trousrsers "Now daub a bit of the red stuff in that jar there on her clitoris and her nipples. It's a hot chile paste that I picked up in the Punjab. I want to see the thieving little whore squirm."

Selena howled as ths strap flayed her back yet again. Why had she let her boyfriend talk her into trying to smuggle cocaine in a banana republic run by the drug cartel?

118312-22ac0db589399025f1155a1bf6a775b8.jpg
captured rebel slave from Rebellion 2014?

"Come with us, Miss Harrison. Don't worry. I'm simply taking you to a lovely little A-frame in the woods, where we can get to know each other better."

"Geesus, Gino," Don Ernesto exlaimed as the FBI informant's naked body reacted to the force of the lash across her tempting breasts. "You've been practicing, haven't you?"

I like the denim look, especially when there's less denim and more look.
shopping.jpg

Heather breathed a sigh of relief when her master finally stopped whipping her. She inhaled deeply for a few seconds trying to catch her breath. Then her master ran his hand gently across the weals he had left on her burning buttocks and whispered the three little words that he said to her from time to time.

"Turn over, baby."

Rocco sawed the cane back and forth across the tips of the girl's big breasts, knowing that Don Ernesto, the mob boss, insisted on this cruel prologue. He liked their nipples to stick out like rivets before Act I began, when the cane would deliver its lines in earnest.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Geesus, Gino," Don Ernesto exlaimed as the FBI informant's naked body reacted to the force of the lash across her tempting breasts. "You've been practicing, haven't you?"

I keep telling you'se guys! I didn't tell dah Feds nuttin! Owwewww! Give a goil a break, will ya? Owewwwwee!

"The rat says she wants a break, Gino, give 'er a break, why don'tcha."

Her shoulders aching, her breasts on fire, the sweat-drenched informant relaxed for the first time since the flogging had begun fifteen minutes earlier. Fifteen lashes in fifteen minutes, five to her lithe thighs, five to her flat belly, and five to her proud-thrusting breasts.

Don Ernesto stared at the informant's whip-wealed pleasure mounds for a second or two. "And while you're both takin' a break, Rocco, see if you can find that big cane you used on that skinny bimbo the other night. You'll have some bigger targets this time."

The blonde cowered in fear. Black Jack Slocum, the meanest hombre in the Arizona Territory, had all but flayed her belly and thighs with the doubled-over reins he had borrowed from Cyclone, his black stallion

And now the hulking outlaw was eyeing her defenselsss breasts...

Jack Slocum eyed the naked blonde hungrily. He'd re-shackled her, making good use of a heavy diagonal four-by-four that forced her hips and torso forward deliciously.

Then he doubled up the leather reins again and lashed them hard across her jutting breasts.

"Where's your boyfriend?" the mob boss snarled at the big-breasted brunette. "He shorted me last week.""

"I... I don't ... know.." Katrina sobbed as the goon's whip raked across her nude breasts leaving a trail of fire in its wake.

"She knows. Give 'er a few more across those juicy tits, Rocco. I wanna see 'em dance."

Not sure who the artist of these classic drawings was there was a certain crudeness, a primitiveness to his work that gives it an elemental, atavistic quality that really draws the viewer in.

Frau Schuller punishes her lazy housemaid

"Flog 'em and fuck 'em. It's the Way of the West.

Black Jack Slocum

Thor Olafsson enjoys some morning recreation,

His new young wife, not so much

Not sure who the artist of these classic drawings was there was a certain crudeness, a primitiveness to his work that gives it an elemental, atavistic quality that really draws the viewer in.

Agreed - do you have any more or do you remember the source?
I used to have about 50 or 60 images from the various series
but seem to have misplaced most of them.
Thanks in advance:

tumblr_n9wezyzTVw1tcovtxo4_540.jpg tumblr_n9wezyzTVw1tcovtxo5_540.jpg tumblr_n9wezyzTVw1tcovtxo6_540.jpg tumblr_ok79tdgTK91rnkj84o1_540.jpg tumblr_ok79tdgTK91rnkj84o2_540.jpg tumblr_ok79tdgTK91rnkj84o3_540.jpg
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

Thanks in advance:

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

IIRC, a friend on other site described them as the "Ruritania Set," but I may be confusing them with another similar set that had a name something like 'The Three Torturers.' The latter set accompanied a story of unusual ferocity for its time, with the three torturers vaguely resembling hooded Klansmen, although I don't recall any particular racial animus. The traumatic trio just enjoyed punishing and raping beautiful women.

Repost without the pictures:

Thanks in advance:

By the look of her unmarked body, this appears to be the master's first stroke.

From the look of her elaborate inverted predicament, it will only be the first of many.

And he's rigged her so that her beautiful breasts are right in his roundhouse...

Tammy could only look on horror as the lash cut through the dank air of the cellar, en route to her nude body.

Don Ernesto, the mob boss, loved the way the girl's top had gathered about her hips, leaving her perfect breasts looking more naked and vulnerable than they would have been fully nude.

But he loved the way Gino was targeting her tempting man-pleasers even more.

"See if you can't whip that godawful tattoo off her back while you're at it, Rupert," Lord Arbuthnot growled.

It amused Rupert, Lord Arbuthnot's manservant, to use the stiff edge of the riding crop to lift the insolent maid's breasts and bounce them gently before beginning his assault on her delectable globes.

I love the composition of this one - the angle of the prisoner's lashmarked body, the angle of the mirror, the icy stare of her mistress.

Tamira had had the temerity to refuse to worship the Great Khan's cock with her mouth. For her insolence she is to receive thirty lashes, one from each soldier in the Khan's royal guard.

Tamira had had the temerity to refuse to worship the Great Khan's cock with her mouth. For her insolence she is to receive thirty lashes, one from each soldier in the Khan's royal guard.

Crap and double crap. I just noticed that the thumbs in this series of 'comments' aren't opening properly.

Those who would like to see the full size originals can find - and many other - on p.6 of this thread.

Boccaccio

Crap and double crap. I just noticed that the thumbs in this series of 'comments' aren't opening properly.

Those who would like to see the full size originals can find - and many other - on p.6 of this thread.

Boccaccio

To post pics in your reply from earlier in the thread that you want viewers to be able to open ... you must first open them in their original location, save them on your computer, then when you reply, click the "upload a file" button at the bottom of the reply box, find the saved pic on your computer, upload it, and place it in your reply using the thumbnail option.

Simply replying does not produce an image that can be opened by viewers.

To post pics in your reply from earlier in the thread that you want viewers to be able to open ... you must first open them in their original location, save them on your computer, then when you reply, click the "upload a file" button at the bottom of the reply box, find the saved pic on your computer, upload it, and place it in your reply using the thumbnail option.

Simply replying does not produce an image that can be opened by viewers.

I'm sorry I can't be bothered with learning this today, because today I just *have* to learn how to dial my new rotary phone. :)

I'm such an idiot. I got quite a few (hundreds, I think) likes in various threads in which I captioned image posts from the past, so it simply did not occur to me that I was doing anything wrong. Yesterday, when Mr Tree called my attn to a problem with some of my copies images yesterday, I thought that the advice I received only applied when I was copying images from those rectangular thumbnail boxes.

I'm still struggling with the Industrial Revolution and you lot have thrown me headlong into the computer age! Luckily the scenery in many of the picture threads is worth the travail.

011.jpg

"Well struck, Rupert!" Lord Arbuthnot growled as the under house parlor maid grimaced in pain.

"I quite like the way you've marched the strokes up her pretty pink torso like good little soldiers. But if you don't mind, give her several more across those lovely breasts, before the soldiers make their retreat back down to her belly."

"Very good, sir," Rupert said softly. Then he swept the lash across Felicia's young breasts once again.

Wearing red and using a rotary phone?

I'll have you know that thanks to me, this shade of red is all the rage in Florence now.

013.jpg

An insufficiently obliging young hooker is literally climbing the walls in Don Ernesto's underground punishment room.

019.jpg

"You've reddened her backside quite nicely, Rupert," Arbuthnot smiled wickedly. "But her front remains quite unmarked. See to that won't you?"

"As you wish, sire," Rupert snarled as he grabbed the sobbing servant by her pony tail and jerked her roughly to her feet.

HelgaApjkw4F.jpg

"How do you like this one, boss," Rocco asked as he pushed the photo of the sun-worshipper toward Don Ernesto. "Gino spotted her out on one of the keys.

The Florida mob boss whistled under his breath. "I want you and Gino to get her, Rocco! I don't care what you have to do, but bring her to me. Do a good job and you two can join our little party."

{Yay! It's full size when you click on it}
:clapping:

Next thing, rather than posting lots of separate short posts one after another,
can you try to collect them into a single 'reply' and post them all in one go?
You won't get quite so many 'likes' that way, but it makes it easier for members
finding their way through threads (and for us moderators too -
as you'll see, we have ways of making you 'merge' ;))

Back
Top Bottom