Top-cat Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
:clapping:

Next thing, rather than posting lots of separate short posts one after another,
can you try to collect them into a single 'reply' and post them all in one go?
You won't get quite so many 'likes' that way, but it makes it easier for members
finding their way through threads (and for us moderators too -
as you'll see, we have ways of making you 'merge' ;))
~~~~~~~

I see that. :) But I don't quite see why you lumped my response to Barbaria:

"I'll have you know that thanks to me, this shade of red is all the rage in Florence now." in with the photo captions.

And honestly, with 115 pages in the thread already, it didn't occur to me that the number of posts on a thread was a significant issue. This is especially true with regard to several of the threads that I re-opened that had been dormant for months. (I don't think this TopCat thread was in that category).

I'm not 'like-hunting.' I was just having a little fun and hopefully entertaining some of the members. If the 'captioning' of existing material is a problem just tell me and I'll stop.

The captioning of existing material is entertaining and desirable. Placing several in a single post, if one intends to go several, is just easier for the reader. ;)

I'm sorry I can't be bothered with learning this today, because today I just *have* to learn how to dial my new rotary phone. :)

I'm such an idiot. I got quite a few (hundreds, I think) likes in various threads in which I captioned image posts from the past, so it simply did not occur to me that I was doing anything wrong. Yesterday, when Mr Tree called my attn to a problem with some of my copies images yesterday, I thought that the advice I received only applied when I was copying images from those rectangular thumbnail boxes.

I'm still struggling with the Industrial Revolution and you lot have thrown me headlong into the computer age! Luckily the scenery in many of the picture threads is worth the travail.
Are we related???

Thor Olafsson, a boss in the Swedish underworld, has a taste for innocent-looking young women.

thor1.jpg

Inge Svensson, just turned eighteen is just the kind of beauty Thor loves to enslave.

thor2.jpg

As is his custom, a harsh breast-whipping is the tactic he uses to subjugate his new sex captive.

thor3.jpg

Again and again, his lash finds Inge's defenseless breasts.

thor4.jpg

Thor can hardly contain himself as the whip sears her exquitite breasts again and again and again. He knows that a flogging his beautiful young captive will never forget is the first step to her sexual enslavement.

And he knows that many rich and powerful men will pay dearly to subjugate her to their will.

Thor Olafsson, a boss in the Swedish underworld, has a taste for innocent-looking young women.

View attachment 471847

Inge Svensson, just turned eighteen is just the kind of beauty Thor loves to enslave.

View attachment 471869

As is his custom, a harsh breast-whipping is the tactic he uses to subjugate his new sex captive.

View attachment 471882

Again and again, his lash finds Inge's defenseless breasts.

View attachment 471894

Thor can hardly contain himself as the whip sears her exquitite breasts again and again and again. He knows that a flogging his beautiful young captive will never forget is the first step to her sexual enslavement.

And he knows that many rich and powerful men will pay dearly to subjugate her to their will.
Inge looks a lot like Barbara Moore :p:D

IIRC, a friend on other site described them as the "Ruritania Set," but I may be confusing them with another similar set that had a name something like 'The Three Torturers.' The latter set accompanied a story of unusual ferocity for its time, with the three torturers vaguely resembling hooded Klansmen, although I don't recall any particular racial animus. The traumatic trio just enjoyed punishing and raping beautiful women.

Boccacio

You must be referring to the "Fiends",

See the stories already published here:

Http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/fumetti.4526/page-4

# 78, # 79 and # 80 - The Fiends - And The Three Strippers

Http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/fumetti.4526/page-5

# 81 - The Fiends - And The Three Strippers (end Series)

# 85, # 87 and # 88 - The Fiends - And The Secret Service Agent

Http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/fumetti.4526/page-10

# 187 - The Fiends And The Hostess Society

And if you like stories in black in white, it is worth seeing these too:

Http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/fumetti.4526/

# 12 and # 13 - The Cave Of The Totems

Http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/fumetti.4526/page-2

# 21, # 32, # 32, # 32, # 29, # 30, # 31, # 32 and # 33 - The Cave Of The Totems

Http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/fumetti.4526/page-3

# 59 and # 60 - Bizarre Museum

Http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/fumetti.4526/page-4

# 70 and # 71 - The Doomed Courrier

# 90, # 91, # 92, # 93, # 94, # 95, # 96 and # 97 - Maison De Correction "Princesse Mélanie

Http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/fumetti.4526/page-6

# 103 and 104 - NaziSex

Http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/fumetti.4526/page-6

# 105, # 106 and 107 - Witch

Among other good stories and drawings

Top-Cat

arb001.jpg

"Hmm, yes they are quite nice, Denby," Lord Arbuthnot conceded grudgingly. "And bigger than I would have guessed."

"And they're very sensitive, I promise you," the younger man replied. "But here," he murmured, offering the peer a whippy rattan cane, "why don't you see for yourself."

arb 002.jpg

"They're beautifully shaped, aren't they, Rupert?" Arbuthnot muttered to his manservant. "And those tiny nipples are most inviting." Arbuthnot scraped the stiff edge of the crop across the tip of Deborah's breasts, until they stood out boldly, beckoningly.

"You know, Rupert, I can't quite decide whether to begin on the right or the left. Spin a coin for me, why don't you?"

arb 003.jpg

"Look how she gazes longingly at the doorway, Rupert," Arbuthnot chuckled. "Don't worry, Miss Jensen. You won't be going anywhere tonight."

"Give her a another dozen with the cane, Rupert. With full force, mind. When you're done, you can secure her, face up, to that pallet, and prop it against the wall."

"Very good, sir," Rupert murmured obediently as his strong right arm reached for the rod.

don 8.jpg

Miranda had agreed to do a strip routine at one of Don Ernesto's "Gentlemen's Nights."

When her strip partner, Celine, cinched her wrists high on the pole dancing pole, she thought it was just part of the act.

And indeed it was. But the 'act' was of a different nature than anything Miranda had ever contemplated.

One by one, Don Ernesto's guests mounted the stage, and used the stiff riding crop on her bare belly, her delicious breasts, and her glistening pussy.

Suzukisan.gif

Nomura was a nobody in the hierarchy of the Yakuza.

Until his superiors took note of A) his skill with a whip; B) his devotion to his craft; and C) his remarkable talent for casting off any hint of human empathy, and delivering lash upon lash with with withering ferocity

ramrodder.gif

When I first saw "The Ramrodder" in the 1970's, I thought this was the best flogging scene I had ever seen.

Decades later, the fakery inherent in film-making is more evident now that it was then, but the actress is beautiful, the sound effects were well done, and the sheer length of the scene was such a departure from the films of that era.

Definitely a candidate for the film flogging Hall of Fame, in my book

Back
Top Bottom