Top-cat Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thor Olafsson, a boss in the Swedish underworld, has a taste for innocent-looking young women.

Again and again, his lash finds Inge's defenseless breasts.

View attachment 471894

Thor can hardly contain himself as the whip sears her exquitite breasts again and again and again. He knows that a flogging his beautiful young captive will never forget is the first step to her sexual enslavement.

And he knows that many rich and powerful men will pay dearly to subjugate her to their will.

...and it the same with Lea, but in a prison. The machine is precise and merciless.

http://spanking.com.ar/video/H5XA423BAMAG/Spanking-Machine-Spanking-Server

005-jpg.391384
his
To my knowledge, this girl appearded only twice at paingate/whippedwomen. I really like her! Because she can take hard and intense whipping and particularly she has a perfect body! Btw, she was not introduced in the model list...

Messaline, please tell us more about your experience with various whips used on your soft skin. It would be interesting to hear, from a technical point of view. Could be quite educational.

Oh, I already talked about that in different threads ...
But, the "single tail" (this whip) is in my opinion the best because , in a first movment, it seems wrapping up the body , what it's not very hard , but, after is coming the banging of the "craker" which is brutally biting the skin, tranfering to all the body a sort of pain'wave , a delicious one , which add to the first sensation and make you like beeing the thing of your partner !
It's a so much delicious sensation, if, of course,you know to overshoot the pain and to get pleasure from it ...
With a well trained partner who knows well work with the single tail, I assure that you can get wonderful sensations and pleasure !

Concerning the other whips, the flogger is mainly to warm , but we dont often use of it ...
th.jpg

The "dog" is a little like the single tail, but much more biting and reserved for those who like having much sufferings to increase the pleasure : I like it when I"m lied to a table, for example, and when my partner can whip my breaths, my belly , my pussy and my thighs, eventually my sex, but with some wariness ...
our dog whip.JPG our dog, made home !:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Merci, Messaline. I like the dog whip you made. It looks like it could be vicious. On the flogger, most I have seen in use are soft leather, but yours looks heavier and longer than most. You must get quite a "warming up" from it. I agree that the single-tail whip is the best, especially for the wrap-around effect where the tip hits hard. In most cases, if the main lash falls on the back, the tip comes around the rib cage and leaves a nice red welt somewhere there. Bull whips are longer and seem to gently wrap themselves around the torso of the victim. Often the lash seems to have little force and yet when it pulls away there are red marks to show where it lay. Have you had experience with that?

Yes, of course and I can say that my main pleasure is in seeing those red whip'marks , sometimes visible 2 or 3 days later on my body : I've the feeling that I'm owned by Judith and so proud to wear her marks ! :rolleyes:
But she takes care that the marks stay hidden for other people : she doesn't touch where my skin can be viewed ... :D

It looks like it could be vicious.
but yours looks heavier and longer than most.
Yes, perhaps but after having tried some other'ones , it's the best for me and my sufferings are generally enough strong to set off a wonderful orgasm when Judith is caressing me after the sceance ...
I dont know if it is the same for other practicing but I need to suffer for her and I tell her ; sometimes I claim for more ...

The lashes are around 60cm long and 6mm thick , made in leather from a horse'bride ...
How often do you have such sessions? Do you get marks on your body? Do the welts ever bleed?
How long does it take to recover?
I am just curious about these things. I know some women here who go through fairly regular whippings. They tell me they are healed within a few weeks and even sooner if it has not been too severe. Some also alternate from back and buttocks to front or to feet while the welts heal. But it may be different for others. I am glad you have a good relationship and activities that you both enjoy.

How often do you have such sessions?

Not enough, sometimes ... I'm more requesting ... around once a month ...
Do the welts ever bleed?
How long does it take to recover?

Never we're going to blood ... and generally, 2 or 3 days later, all is disapeared ...
But we think that Quality is better than Quantity ... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom