Trial and execution of the Moore Gang

Go to CruxDreams.com
To their surprise she has already stripped and waits to be taken to the gallows.
You'd think she had done this before, but of course, how could she have?
The black hangman thinks that in the 1800s he would have been lynched for hanging five white women. Today he is being paid well for his work.
We are a progressive bunch here in Coyote Creek, or wherever this is. ;)

“Messaline, they are going to come for me soon. We entered this life and they are going to take ours for it. Promise you will die with dignity” Judith asks Messaline.
h 655.jpg
“Of course I will” Messa replies. One only hopes she is not lying!

The sheriff and his men come for me. They order me to undress. There is no point in fighting their demands. Our gang has killed many, robbed even more, and we have been caught, tried, and convicted.

There is no escape. I undress before the bastards and my lover Messaline.
h 656.jpg
The sheriff and his deputy come into the cell and tie my wrists behind my bare body. What is the point of fighting? I have accepted that I am to be hanged.
h 657.jpg
I am naked except for the rope that ties my wrists behind my back. Let us get this task done, I think. They lock Messaline in our cell and walk me towards the jail’s door. In a few minutes I will be hanging by my neck before the crowd outside. It is not what I had hoped would happen but these are the risks I have taken and the price I must pay. I am about to be walked from the jail to gallows wearing only the rope that ties my wrists. I am somewhat aroused by the thought of it. I am ready for my death when the sheriff says “I think you and Messaline need to learn what a woman is supposed to do with her cunt.”

“But what can you mean” I ask in bewilderment.

“Judith, you have to know how to please a man’s cock before you are hanged” the sheriff replies.

“But you are joking, of course” I protest.
h 658.jpg
“Not hardly” he replies.

I turn to the deputy and say “He can’t be serious!”

“I’m afraid so. And I just get to plug your pussy the second time” he replies.
h 659.jpg
I scream “Oh mon dieu, tu ne peux pas me faire ça ! "

-Judith

Judith screams in French that the men cannot violate her. Of course no one in Wolf City who heard her scream (except for Messaline) understood a word she said as none of them speak French. But quickly the deputy has Judith gagged and is readying her to be taken by Sheriff Jollyrei.
h 660.jpg
This is not a matter of making sure a virgin is not executed. This is purely a man thing about wanting to fuck the lesbian before she is hanged.
h 661.jpg
This is not to say that Judith has never been with a man before but it was in her younger days and she had long ago given up the heterosexual life. After the sheriff finished taking her the deputy stepped in and raped the condemned woman. He did not mind taking Judith after the sheriff had her. He considers it that she has been ‘warmed up and made wet’ for his larger cock.
h 662.jpg
The deputy enjoys pummeling Judith’s sex and groping her breasts. But this part of the fun is over and it is time to bring Judith to the gallows and stretch her neck.
h 663.jpg
The bastards leave her gagged as they take Judith from the jail.
h 664.jpg
She is angry she could not say goodbye to her lover Messaline.

Judith’s march to the gallows is a humiliating event. She is bound and naked as the three before her were, but she is also gagged and the sheriff’s and his deputy’s cum is oozing down the inside of her thighs. The crowd, quite juiced on booze after a long day of hangings notes her condition and make lewd remarks as Judith passes on her way to the gallows.
h 665.jpg
Of course, even if she wanted to respond the gag keeps her silent. With trembling legs she makes her way up the gallows stairs.
h 666.jpg
Judith arrives on the platform and hangman Dog reaches out to bring her to the trapdoor and the noose she will soon hang from.
h 670.jpg
The hangman asks Sheriff Jollyrei if Judith is gagged because she has a loud mouth.
h 669.jpg
“Naw, the deputy and I gave her a pair of farewell fucks and this just keeps it our little secret” the sheriff replies. “Let’s get this bitch ready to hang.”
The sheriff steadies Judith as Black Dog squats to put the urine-soaked belt around her legs.
h 667.jpg
As the sheriff held Judith’s arms she looked down as Black Dog tightened the belt above her knees.
h 668.jpg
With Judith’s legs secured the hangman reaches up and slips his fingers into Judith’s wet pussy. In a matter of fact tone of voice he says “Let’s get the noose on this whore and get her wet cunt ready to swing.”
h 671.jpg
Judith closes her eyes in disbelief of what he just did to her. But the hangman is just doing his job preparing the condemned woman to be hanged. He stands before her and pulls the noose over her head. With a coldness in his voice he says “It looks like you don’t have any final words to say. Let’s get this noose tight and you’ll be ready to hang.”
h 672.jpg
Judith mumbles some reply but being gages it was unintelligible. It is also probably in French so the hangman wouldn’t have understood anyway. He steps behind her and fastens the rank, wet blindfold over her eyes.
h 673.jpg
Judith again mutters some protest but the fact is she is now ready to be hanged.
h 674.jpg
Black Dog says “Sheriff, the prisoner is ready. Make the call.”

Barb gives a fire-and-brimstone speech justifying her gang’s actions and taking umbrage over being hanged for their crimes. It took almost a quarter hour to deliver.

Finally the sheriff cuts her off and tells the hangman to tighten the noose around her neck.

Shit, I was just getting to the most strident part of my harangue. I was saving my best complaints for last. :mad:

You see as the gang leader the hangman shortened the noose’s rope that stops her drop when Barb’s waste is even with the gallows platform!

Hey this is false reporting. I left no “waste” on the gallows platform. It all ran down my legs! Fake news! :mad:

During her last moments alive Barb delights the crowd with quick spurts of piss.

Why is Tree so fascinated with peeing? :confused:

After a half hour of being hanged, the criminal Barbara Moore is finished. The crew takes her from the noose and dumps her body into the wooden casket.

What???? All I get is a crummy wooden casket? How about a little respect here? I was the leader of the Moore Gang, after all ... right? :(

I wonder if she's been drinking a bit too much lately, too? :confused:

Barb's urinary functions are becoming a regular feature of these forums... :rolleyes:

Only because ... ummm ... uh ... I don’t know how to finish that sentence. Geeze! :confused:

Barb gives a fire-and-brimstone speech justifying her gang’s actions and taking umbrage over being hanged for their crimes. It took almost a quarter hour to deliver.

Finally the sheriff cuts her off and tells the hangman to tighten the noose around her neck.

Shit, I was just getting to the most strident part of my harangue. I was saving my best complaints for last. :mad:

You see as the gang leader the hangman shortened the noose’s rope that stops her drop when Barb’s waste is even with the gallows platform!

Hey this is false reporting. I left no “waste” on the gallows platform. It all ran down my legs! Fake news! :mad:

During her last moments alive Barb delights the crowd with quick spurts of piss.

After a half hour of being hanged, the criminal Barbara Moore is finished. The crew takes her from the noose and dumps her body into the wooden casket.

What???? All I get is a crummy wooden casket? How about a little respect here? I was the leader of the Moore Gang, after all ... right? :(

I wonder if she's been drinking a bit too much lately, too? :confused:

Barb's urinary functions are becoming a regular feature of these forums... :rolleyes:

Only because ... ummm ... uh ... I don’t know how to finish that sentence. Geeze! :confused:

Now she's complaining in duplicate!!

Let's hang Judith, OK?

Judith is bound, gagged, and noosed. She will be the fourth woman of the Moore Gang to meet justice hanged to death. The sheriff sternly announces “Miss Judith, you and the Moore Gang have been tried and convicted of scores of murders, dozens of robberies, and numerous bank heists. You have been condemned to death by hanging.”

He takes a pause and glares at Judith. Her breasts heave on her chest as she desperately struggles to take her last deep breaths. He wonders what she is thinking. It doesn’t really matter. She will dead in a moment.
h 675.jpg
Judith moans as the sheriff concludes by ordering “Hangman, do your duty!”
Judith squeals as the trapdoor opens and she drops through the hole.
h 676.jpg
She drops six feet when the noose breaks her fall. The sheriff looks down and notes “I don’t think she is dead.”
h 677.jpg
The hangman says “Hell no, she is not dead. That little women needed an eight-foot drop but her feet would have been on the ground. She just needs to strangle to death. She’ll be done in about ten minutes.”

My god, I am not dead! I am going to strangle to death. I can barely draw air!

-Judith
h 678.jpg
The mortician stands next to Judith. He hopes his erection doesn’t show. He finds it quite exciting watching Judith struggle to take her last breaths. Her feet wave and her hands struggle to escape the rope binding her wrists. Her breasts shake and sway as she fights to breathe. The gasps for air become more labored and less regular.
h 679.jpg
Some of the audience are allowed to come to get a closer look at Judith’s last moments. They enjoy watching Judith’s final moments.
h 680.jpg
They watch Judith quiver one last time. A quick river of piss and cum runs down her legs and splatters on the dirt beneath her dangling feet. Judith is finished.

She spins slowly from the noose that has strangled her to death. The doctor who has spent much of the afternoon in Miss Kitty’s tavern is quite drunk and must be helped to verify Judith is dead.
h 681.jpg
He cannot even lift his stethoscope to listen for Judith’s heartbeat. The cowboy holding the doctor up says “He says she’s dead.”
h 682.jpg
“I didn’t hear him say a damn thing” Sheriff Jollyrei replies.

With slurred speech the doctor says “Leave her hanged for a half hour. She won’t move on her own after that.”

A half hour later Judith is taken down and placed in a wood coffin and her body is taken to the undertaker’s office.
h 683.jpg
The sheriff and his deputy head back to the jailhouse to fetch Messaline, the last of the Moore Gang to be hanged.

The sheriff and his deputy head back to the jailhouse to fetch Messaline, the last of the Moore Gang to be hanged.

Tree always saved the best for last ... have fun Messa. :p

Hang down your head, dear Messa
Poor girl, you’re gonna die
This time tomorrow
Reckon where you’ll be
Hangin’ from a tall oak tree :facepalm:

Messa has been reading ahead... Let us find out why!!!

Remember that before Judith was taken to be hanged she talked with her lover Messaline.

“Messaline, they are going to come for me soon. We entered this life and they are going to take ours for it. Promise you will die with dignity” Judith asks Messaline.
h 655.jpg
“Of course, I will” Messa replies.

Messaline comforted Judith and then watched her being raped by the sheriff and deputy. Messa watched Judith being taken to the gallows. She has only three-quarter of hour or so before they will come for her for her own execution.
h 684.jpg
Outside her cell Deputy Tom sits looking at Messa. He practically came watching Judith being raped before she was taken from jail. Messa may look like an innocent young woman but she is the most prolific killer of the Moore Gang and has no desire to be walked to the gallows to accept her hanging.

She looks out at Deputy Tom who is obviously looking at her with more than a bit of lust in his eyes.
h 685.jpg
“There is no reason to wait for them come for me” I say to Deputy Tom. “I might as well strip now.”
h 686.jpg
Deputy Tom’s pecker is bulging in his jeans as I strip. Bare naked before Deputy Tom I say in my most demure voice I say “Deputy, I don’t want to be hanged without being fucked first. I know you may not think much of a condemned woman but would you sacrifice and give me one last fuck?”
h 687.jpg
There was know doubt in my mind I have both his mind and cock (maybe the same thing) in my command. He strips off his gun and clothing and unlocks the cell door. I may be Judith’s lover but I am not a virgin with men. Tom stands naked before me and asks “Do you think this will make you happy before you are hanged?”
h 688.jpg
“Oh my, I am sure that will satisfy me” I purr. In fact I think he has the biggest cock I have ever seen. While disgusted at the sight of his tool I have a plan and to make it work I have to let him take me.
h 689.jpg
I lay back on my bunk and coo “Give that to me! I want it!”
h 690.jpg
Tom climbs over me and with little art he spears my pussy with his massive cock.
h 691.jpg
I feign satisfaction. What I will do for my plan!

-Messa

Let us continue... this part of the story concludes in one day...

I promised Judith I would die with dignity but never said I would do it being hanged from the Wolf City gallows. Deputy Tom seem enthralled hammering his cock in my pussy. Outside I hear the trapdoor open and the thud as my lover Judith had met the end of her drop. My lover has been hanged. I don’t intend to be the last woman hanged today.
h 692.jpg
Tom is busy fucking me. He doesn’t see me reaching over to grab a spoon I have hidden for weeks and sharpened the handle to a sharp spike.
h 693.jpg
I adjust my grip and position it just right in my hand.
h 694.jpg
Tom groans “I’m just about there!”
He never comes. With perfect aim I drive the handle deep into his eye.

h 695.jpg
I twist it around tearing the hell out of his little brain. He falls across me. He and his cock die with me.
h 696.jpg
I roll the big guy off me.
h 697.jpg
He wasn’t bad for a man but I have only a short amount of time to get the hell out of here. I do take a few moments to climax over my conquest!
h 698.jpg
Time is wasting… I must get out of here. Swiftly I dress. I glance down at Tom and hope he doesn’t have a wife and kids.
h 699.jpg
That is not my problem now. It is time to escape. I walk to the chair where his clothes and gun hang.
h 700.jpg
I would have preferred my rifle but suspect Judge T. Hangus Tree has it held up as evidence. The Colt .45 will have to do!
h 701.jpg
-Messaline

So I killed another man. It is no big deal. I have to escape this jail before they come to hang me!
h 702.jpg
The damn back door has more than a deadbolt lock. I can’t get it to open!
h 703.jpg
Well, fuck it! I’ll go out the front door. I may get killed but someone is going down with me!
h 704.jpg
Unfortunately for Messaline Sheriff Jollyrei and his deputy came in the front door just as she was going out. The heavy door knocked her out!
h 705.jpg
Sheriff Jollyrei looked down at Messa lying unconscious on the floor. He wonders what the hell is going on.
h 706.jpg
His deputy calls over “Sheriff, the bitch killed Tom!”
h 707.jpg
Sheriff Jollyrei looks down at Messaline and asks “Well, what are we going to do with you?”
h 708.jpg
I awake with a huge headache and wonder what the hell has happened.
h 709.jpg
I try to move my arms but they are tightly bound behind my back.

-Messa, dazed and confused

Back
Top Bottom