upside down crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for your positive response!
Take care. Best wishes to you and yours.
Be safe. Always, be safe. Safety first!
Yes.​
My Dad died in an accident acting out a fantasy (alone) that went badly wrong.​
I found him. I was 14.​
Obviously it was traumatic, hit my life in all sorts of ways,​
yet in one way it was comforting to know that he, too, had strange kinks.​
Still it taught this girl to be very, very, very careful!​

Jeez, I've often wondered how often something like this happens. But don't worry - I've been an active sub for about 15 years now with my loving and trusted husband. We did have a horrible scare once, involving a hook I was hanging from being pulled out of the ceiling from my jerking against it, sending me crashing into a wall. Truth be told, I could have easily broken my damn neck. But I wasn't hurt and we learned our lesson.
Safety is always an issue, and it is best planned well ahead, prior to being excited...
Loosing balance is one thing...
Fainting is one (what if the dom has a heart attack and she is suspended "upside down"?!)
etc...
Fantasies are fine and a lot can be realized. But there has to be some space for safety as well.
Is it really an issue for me to know that she could eventually, with a lot of force, free herself... thus leaving her a way out in case my poor heart cannot stand the excitement? ( ;) wishful thinking.. :D)
No, it isn't! Not at all! Cause she does want to struggle against the restraints... but she doesn't want to really free herself normally... ;)

Thanks Eula..!

I'd love to be nailed at X type cross..! Of course with some square inches of clothe to hide my essentials..!!

Here is a soft core example from California 1982. This is Dixie, from HOM House of Milan Studios.

19326-548f5703e8b4271cb4376a96cf11f3b9.jpg

This will be my ideal stake..!

Might be true..

But, When a thing exposed totally, it looses it's attraction often.. That 'so called' flowers are also have some parts hidden which are attached with the plant.. Otherwise, they will fell down and get de-compose..

It's my humble opinion..

Might be true..

But, When a thing exposed totally, it looses it's attraction often.. That 'so called' flowers are also have some parts hidden which are attached with the plant.. Otherwise, they will fell down and get de-compose..

It's my humble opinion..

Nicely said, Indya,​
but what seems to delight the gentlemen most​
is "now you see it, now you don't"​

That's it Eula..!
At least some gentlemen.
Completely incomprhensibly for me, some really like "plain naked" only (but those probably also like "simple sex"... ;) )

continue to guess what n'est ce pas:D

Here is one I found on the net. Anyone knows who is the artist?

1989049549.jpg

:cool: nobody?:D

i see ___IMG
that's all
img type doesn't work

Now we are getting down to it, I was using the "embed image" function and not "upload file".
Seems like the forum is making some error in that process, because the picture is a jpeg.
Check out my screenshot where ite picture is even seen in Melissa's reply!

Back
Top Bottom