upside down crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Indya, as a Master and as a Dominant, it gives me great joy to present to you more upside down photos. These are from H.O.M. House of Milan, 1975-1985. I dug deep into my archives, deep into my vault, in order to find these for you. You will enjoy these images for the rest of your life! You will smile when you view these images. Your smile brings a huge smile to me! I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed giving them to you. Ask, and you will receive. Knock, and the door will be opened. Please save these images on your computer. Burn them on a CD. Burn them on a DVD. If your computer crashes, or is destroyed by a lightning strike, your images are safe. These images are my gift to you, Indya. Enjoy! chad2836.jpgchad2827.jpgchad2828.jpgchad2829.jpgchad2830.jpgchad2833.jpgchad2834.jpgchad2835.jpgchad2836.jpg

Thanks for your positive response! You go girl! I love this forum. I thought that I was the loneliest man in America. Now, I can meet like minded people. My images are pre internet. I don't like posting modern images from Kink.com. I don't want to have my images deleted because of copyright violation. Thank you for searching, saving, posting and sharing.
Please, be careful. Be safe. Always, be safe. Many years ago, in the state of Iowa, a male Dom tied up his female sub. He placed her on a chair. Her hands were tied behind her back. He was excited. SHE was excited. He placed a rope around her neck. She panicked, she slipped, she fell. She died of a broken neck. He went to prison for murder. The Bondage club in that city was broken up and disbanded by the police.
Send me a private message, please.
Take care. Best wishes to you and yours.
Be safe. Always, be safe. Safety first!

This submissive exercised her gift of submission. She humbled herself to her Male Master. She was suspended by one leg! Fortunate man, he was. Now, I share these images with my Crux friends. He enjoyed. She enjoyed. WE enjoy! pg28_29_centerfold.jpgpg34.jpgpg26.jpgpg27.jpgpg32.jpgpg35.jpg

This submissive exercised her gift of submission to her Master. Now, the entire world feels her joy, the entire world sees her smile! We share in her joy. We smile with her. She enjoyed. He enjoyed. WE enjoy! sum0013.jpgsum0010.jpgsum0005.jpgsum0006.jpgsum0007.jpgsum0008.jpgsum0009.jpgsum0011.jpgsum0014.jpgsum0015.jpg

Vintage bondage pics, 1978 or 1979, from HOM House of Milan. The last pic, she is upright, but it is a favorite of mine. A female sub, well tied with a well placed crotchrope, can have a great time! She climaxed. He climaxed. WE climax ! She share her joy. Her joy, smile and pleasure is now shared with Crux. We smile, because she smiled.....sum2319.jpgsum2157.jpgsum2316.jpgsum2180.jpgsum2183.jpgsum2437.jpgsum2438.jpgsum2342.jpg

Please, be careful. Be safe. Always, be safe. Many years ago, in the state of Iowa, a male Dom tied up his female sub. He placed her on a chair. Her hands were tied behind her back. He was excited. SHE was excited. He placed a rope around her neck. She panicked, she slipped, she fell. She died of a broken neck. He went to prison for murder.

Jeez, I've often wondered how often something like this happens. But don't worry - I've been an active sub for about 15 years now with my loving and trusted husband. We did have a horrible scare once, involving a hook I was hanging from being pulled out of the ceiling from my jerking against it, sending me crashing into a wall. Truth be told, I could have easily broken my damn neck. But I wasn't hurt and we learned our lesson.

Back
Top Bottom