upside down crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I appreciate your work of covering her womanhood....... Only.

All Pics are great.. Fine job Asca..

Am not mentioning any other jobs..!

Nice pics Weru..

i tried to respond to a post you made yesterday about fantasizing about being impaled. It seems that both my response and your original post disappeared. A moderator told me that it must be a glitch in the system, not censorship. That said, i do want to comment on your signature line, I'd love to be crucified 'upside down' position! Interresting. i wonder if you would share whether or not you have been, and if so what effects it had on you. i have been crucified upside down, my impression is that a victim could last much longer in that position because the stain is mostly on the ankles as opposed to the arms, shoulders etc. of the more traditional positions. Another observation is that quite frankly the only thing i got from it is a terrible headache and nausea, hardly the results my Master and i were looking for. On the other hand, afterwards when i looked at the pictures and the video, it WAS incredibly sexy. i mean in that position, i looked like i was all pussy. That and the way that my belly seemed to shrink to nothing crucified upside down. Again sexy as hell, i think. Just my observations for what they are worth.

shannon

On the other hand, afterwards when i looked at the pictures and the video, it WAS incredibly sexy. i mean in that position, i looked like i was all pussy. That and the way that my belly seemed to shrink to nothing crucified upside down. Again sexy as hell, i think. Just my observations for what they are worth.

shannon
I would agree, this probably is mainly attractive on the optical account. But them, for most it is "just" a fantasy, and in fantasy everything is possible.

Hi Shan..

Your post is pretty informative.. I'll take account of those valuable details when I get UD crucified.. Thank You..

not my cup of tea

Hi Shan..

Your post is pretty informative.. I'll take account of those valuable details when I get UD crucified.. Thank You..

You're very welcome Indya. i wish you luck with whatever you decide to try.

shannon

One for Indya...

The ropes around her ankles were meant to keep her legs from tearing out from the spikes and not to support her weight. Her arms were tied crossed behind her back with her right wrist boumd to her left bicep and her left wrist to right bicep. All her weight hung from her ankles which were designed to hold her body above them. Her heart hammered in her stretched chest as it worked to pump blood up her legs. And Indya was becoming dizzy from the blood pooling in her brain....

t 1 inverted crux jpeg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom