upside down crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
in fact, sweet indya, you're right, it is inverted to photos, but very nice ... do you want a thong foryour crucifixion?

grin wishes fullfilled by a tormentor:D

Here is the covered version for Indya

Am pretty comfortable in this pic.. No blood sheds.. No exposing of essentials.. Lovely..

:) Still I've few grievances .. :)

My torso is not this much long.. You can find it in my pic.. My legs are not this much skinny..

Am didn't under-rate your work Dr. . Just informing some factors for your future reference..!

:cool::cool:

Am pretty comfortable in this pic.. No blood sheds.. No exposing of essentials.. Lovely..

My torso is not this much long.. You can find it in my pic.. My legs are not this much skinny..

Am didn't under-rate your work Dr. . Just informing some factors for your future reference..!

yes you are a nice and cute but proud kitten very proud;):p:D

thank you INDYA it was just a fast drawing to please you!

Next time I will take your advice my lady and keep the proportions as you said.I appriciate your comments
and will be at your service at any time possible.
If you have any ideas for my work I m allways interested what you mention to me.

with respect DR1956

Back
Top Bottom