Video - Movies search & find thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Does anyone remember a YouTube video called “La Crucificada?” It was a video of a literal red lit room where a woman walks in, undresses and her arms are tied to a cross beam, then she’s lifted up and slowly spun around the room? The whole time, there’s weird noises/music playing.

Does anyone remember a YouTube video called “La Crucificada?” It was a video of a literal red lit room where a woman walks in, undresses and her arms are tied to a cross beam, then she’s lifted up and slowly spun around the room? The whole time, there’s weird noises/music playing.
That sounds familiar, but I have no idea where to find it now.

Can Someone Please Help Me Find This Below
Movie From A Passion Of A Goddess
so far I Can't Find This Movie Anywhere
And I'm Not The Only One
Eladio Díaz Juárez
From My The Ministry Of The Female Jesus
Facebook Page Can't Find It Either
Hi

The clip comes from an artist in Canada known as "Females Christ". This artist used to make very interesting videos, but some time ago he quit both on devianart, where he promoted his new videos, and on vimeo, where he used to post them. The cessation of production also meant the removal of his channel from this platform.

Hi

The clip comes from an artist in Canada known as "Females Christ". This artist used to make very interesting videos, but some time ago he quit both on devianart, where he promoted his new videos, and on vimeo, where he used to post them. The cessation of production also meant the removal of his channel from this platform.
That video wasnt't as good as it should have been.....such a wasted opportunity. :(
Tits covered..(BOO !!) No Cross raising,or showing the Fem.Christ Crucified. ...Good job I didn't waste money on it !!

That video wasnt't as good as it should have been.....such a wasted opportunity. :(
Tits covered..(BOO !!) No Cross raising,or showing the Fem.Christ Crucified. ...Good job I didn't waste money on it !!
I appreciate that opinion. Compared to Ramon's work in POAG, Fem. Christ have a lot of catching up to do. But the idea was good. What I appreciated about their work were the later exteriors. Clips like this should be made in exteriors where you can see the model getting dirty while dragging the cross, the emotion and general exterior completes the idea of such a work more than made in the studio. That's why Ramon's videos aren't bad, he's a pimp in that area, but I like his videos in exteriors like "Ramon Movie" that's something really good.

Too bad no filmmaker has yet come up with the idea of reworking the "Stations of the Cross" of the female jesus into a sequel, for example.

The Last Supper and the Arrest
The trial and interrogation of Jesus
Sentencing and scourging
Carrying the cross and crucifixion

I think it might be worth considering doing something similar.

I appreciate that opinion. Compared to Ramon's work in POAG, Fem. Christ have a lot of catching up to do. But the idea was good. What I appreciated about their work were the later exteriors. Clips like this should be made in exteriors where you can see the model getting dirty while dragging the cross, the emotion and general exterior completes the idea of such a work more than made in the studio. That's why Ramon's videos aren't bad, he's a pimp in that area, but I like his videos in exteriors like "Ramon Movie" that's something really good.

Too bad no filmmaker has yet come up with the idea of reworking the "Stations of the Cross" of the female jesus into a sequel, for example.

Sentencing and scourging

There is supposed to be a big budget,(by RF standards) of a Female Christ movie, due out soon... "SEDITOSA". Hopefully that should cover most of the bases required...??

There is supposed to be a big budget,(by RF standards) of a Female Christ movie, due out soon... "SEDITOSA". Hopefully that should cover most of the bases required...??
RF have also had an excellent body of work for many years. One can only hope that their work will be really good in this volume.

I know it's probably not a small budget to make something this complex happen. Therefore, if some of the creators would release the individual clips gradually and not as a whole film it would have its charm for the watchers. It's the perfect chance to grab it this summer.

I'm a member of this forum after the demise of (cruxfoundation) and I'd be up for something like this myself. Only problem is with the actress in the lead role and also the actors. And when you don't have people equally passionate about the cause, it's hard to do.

Sentencing and scourging

I am currently working with an actress and she’s willing to play as the female Christ. I’m looking into include the Last Meal, The Garden/Temptation, the trial and whipping and crucifixion. I need to raise more money, which is my biggest obstacle right now…

Sentencing and scourging

That's how olso I imagined if Ramon could shoot film "Stations of the Cross" as such a spiritual successor to his films Roman Movie & Passion of the Christa as those two are my favorites.

I am currently working with an actress and she’s willing to play as the female Christ. I’m looking into include the Last Meal, The Garden/Temptation, the trial and whipping and crucifixion. I need to raise more money, which is my biggest obstacle right now…
You can set up an IndieGoGo account and post link here. Would recommend you post some pic of the actress, plot, and timeline on when you will start and complete the filming, and when contributors above a certain level will get the finished product. Another thing - stick to those commitments. Some other folks have a habit of promising big and delivering small.

You can set up an IndieGoGo account and post link here. Would recommend you post some pic of the actress, plot, and timeline on when you will start and complete the filming, and when contributors above a certain level will get the finished product. Another thing - stick to those commitments. Some other folks have a habit of promising big and delivering small.
Thank you for the advice. I’m going to have a zoom meeting with her in a few days. I’m in need of finding a director as well. I’m still working on the scripts, the apparel, and finding the people. I will have another post on here in this thread in particular about this project before I set up an account.

Last edited:
Hi

I do hope someone managed to archive all of the Females Christ works for preservation purposes.

There is a cross raising it follows on from where this film seems to finish. If anybody can find it and add it to the film, then it would be complete, I downloaded it once, but I seem to have lost it.

Back
Top Bottom