Video - Movies search & find thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
I volunteer to be captured and bdsm crucifixion in the next video. If we can make a weekend out of my captured and hang on a cross. And some other things that would make to be the bdsm crucifixion savage video on the net!

I am currently working with an actress and she’s willing to play as the female Christ. I’m looking into include the Last Meal, The Garden/Temptation, the trial and whipping and crucifixion. I need to raise more money, which is my biggest obstacle right now…

Thank you for the advice. I’m going to have a zoom meeting with her in a few days. I’m in need of finding a director as well. I’m still working on the scripts, the apparel, and finding the people. I will have another post on here in this thread in particular about this project before I set up an account.
I Can Recall Reading In The Thread News From Margot Around This Time Last Year
About Red Felines Seditiosa Being On The Planning Stages

I’m trying to find ‘Love in Chains’ with English subtitles (specifically the whipping scenes), I’m sure I saw a video on one of the forum threads but didn’t bookmark at the time. YouTube’s CC are gibberish and Amazon is $100 to rent the series in full. I’d appreciate if anyone could point me to them. (Not sure this is the correct thread to ask on but couldn’t see another)

I’m trying to find ‘Love in Chains’ with English subtitles (specifically the whipping scenes), I’m sure I saw a video on one of the forum threads but didn’t bookmark at the time. YouTube’s CC are gibberish and Amazon is $100 to rent the series in full. I’d appreciate if anyone could point me to them. (Not sure this is the correct thread to ask on but couldn’t see another)
There's a conversation about it here:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threa...-scenes-in-mainstream-movies.7420/post-488738

and a You Tube clip posted by Apostate, but the Doe1971 links don't work, they just set my antivirus going.

Im trying to look for a behind the scenes video from the passion of the christa that ramon hasnt re uploaded on vimeo.
Screenshot_20231126-015536_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20231126-015541_Brave.jpg
Im sure there is one or two videos that cannot be purchased at the moment, these being behind the scenes videos from the carrying of the cross (besides the one that is already uploaded).
The only reference for said video is this picture.
behindthescenescrosspassionchrista5.jpg
I think there is also another picture where bruna is staring at the left (her right) and pointing down.
I would buy it, but again, right now I dont know where. If anyone has it or knows how to get it, thank you.

Im trying to look for a behind the scenes video from the passion of the christa that ramon hasnt re uploaded on vimeo.
View attachment 1397301View attachment 1397300
Im sure there is one or two videos that cannot be purchased at the moment, these being behind the scenes videos from the carrying of the cross (besides the one that is already uploaded).
The only reference for said video is this picture.
View attachment 1397302
I think there is also another picture where bruna is staring at the left (her right) and pointing down.
I would buy it, but again, right now I dont know where. If anyone has it or knows how to get it, thank you.
I take it that you don't mean the one where she kind of sticks her tongue out and jokes with the Romans?

Welp, I serached everywhere for that other picture of Bruna pointing down as if she was saying to a cameraman "So I should stand here?" that could lead to the other carrying behind the scenes videos.
Sooo... here comes another terrible drawing trying to show from memory what it looked like (last time I saw the picture was on crux foundation, rest in peace).
1700990626703.png

PS: that video probably has bruna walking freely more often, unlike the others where she is restrained or in the cross.

Last edited:
Anyone know if Tay from Depraved World / 911 Entertainment did any other work / is known by another name?
Check out the Films !!! thread on this Forum. Tay did a lot of wonderfult videos for Cruel World 911. She appears to have retired, but the videos are still available for usually $15-20.

Caps 1 and 2 are from Long-Awaited Revenge;
Caps 3-5 are from Hard Parting http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001134/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=hard+parting&x=11&y=6

Attachments

• TTW8.jpg
    TTW8.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 312
  • TCpipe8.jpg
    TCpipe8.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 212
  • HP Wbr1.jpg
    HP Wbr1.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 201
  • HP T cignip.jpg
    HP T cignip.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 202
  • HP spray1.jpg
    HP spray1.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 253
Hi all,

I've been trying to remember a specific mainstream movie that featured BDSM, but I can't remember anything specific enough to get to it, so I thought I'd ask here.

This is a crime movie I think from the 90s. It might be a "serial killer" type of movie, I'm not sure.

The protagonist is a female cop who happens to be a closeted masochist. She's played by a beautiful actress, white girl, brunette with a darker skin tone and beautiful big brown eyes. She's not a A-lister but still famous enough to anchor a "small" mainstream movie. She played other roles as well, and it kills me I can't remember her name or the name of any of her other movies.

I remember the movie was pretty dark, the protagonist is quite tormented, and occasionally she would need pain. She would visit her sadist and undergo (willingly) some pretty rough torture. I remember one scene in particular where she gets a deep cigar-burn on her forearm, but there was more as well.

It's been a really long time since I have seen it, so my mind might have romanticized some of the elements. But I do hope somebody here would remember what I am talking about and help...

Back
Top Bottom