Vintage Advertisement - political correctness not really given

Go to CruxDreams.com
Remember when modems were sexy?:rolleyes:
View attachment 713761
Actually they never were.:oops:

You are correct, of course.

During Reagan’s first term one of my professors used one of these to access LexisNexis. One could stretch the "coupling" metaphor to the breaking point, I suppose.

Go ahead, try. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• FDAD17AE-A5B0-410F-8C34-21B922D7275F.jpeg
    FDAD17AE-A5B0-410F-8C34-21B922D7275F.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 74
Remember when modems were sexy?:rolleyes:
View attachment 713761
Actually they never were.:oops:

Nope, they never were. That one looks the size of a record player!

I do remember though a colleague very pleased with his recently purchased CD writer (cost a bomb), describing CDs as a very sexy way to deliver data.
They were simpler times

Over in Now this just isn't funny is a discussion of weight loss from giving blow jobs. That h to be a better weight control system than cigarettes.
View attachment 714475
Perhaps there should be reserved compartments on trains, special areas in restaurants, stores, clinics etc.
for the much more healthy ingestion of low-calorie semen!

Perhaps there should be reserved compartments on trains, special areas in restaurants, stores, clinics etc.
for the much more healthy ingestion of low-calorie semen!
Unfortunately most of those venues have bigoted and ignorant "No Blow Jobs" policies. I say, if sucking on a tit is OK (nursing permitted) so should be sucking on a dick!

Last edited:
Science Puts Strength into Softness!
YPP4_035_fd427789-0635-40dd-8bd5-2b4fe35916c9.jpg
"The Naked Truth about the girl next door!"
"She's the girl of many charms and one very important secret.
She's the girl with the come hither look and come hither figure, a figure you can think she was born with."

She sounds like several girls I know here!

I’ve noticed weight gain ads were ubiquitous during periods and places featuring lots and lots of hungry people. The Great Depression comes to mind, but Edwardian England too.

Attachments

• 7E25E70B-FF85-48F2-B682-17E1467C29BD.jpeg
    7E25E70B-FF85-48F2-B682-17E1467C29BD.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 26
  • B5C1B17A-2C2C-494D-967C-43293DA887AA.jpeg
    B5C1B17A-2C2C-494D-967C-43293DA887AA.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 25
I’ve noticed weight gain ads were ubiquitous during periods and places featuring lots and lots of hungry people. The Great Depression comes to mind, but Edwardian England too.
I learnt when I was volunteering in India that a cheerful and entirely acceptable greeting
in the region where I was, was "You're looking fat!"

I learnt when I was volunteering in India that a cheerful and entirely acceptable greeting
in the region where I was, was "You're looking fat!"
OMG, the woman volunteered in Injia! Is there no limit to the remarkable things she's done just to make the rest of us mortals feel inadequate? You know these feeling of not measuring up, combined with advancing age can cause it to simply dry up and drop off!:eek:

Interesting. Were they trying to look royal?
View attachment 715029
Or at least healthy and wealthy.
I think King Edward was beat out in the girth contest by his US Presidential contemporary William Howard Taft (1909 - 1913).
tafttelephonecrop.jpg
He was 5'11'(1.8m) and, at his peak weighed 335-340 lbs (152-154kg). He did slim down to 244 lbs (111kg) by the time of his death in 1930 at the age of 72.

I think this qualifies as politically incorrect - at least some people seem to think so.
A New York plastic surgery clinic has been posting ads in the NYC subway:
breast7.jpgbreastadMTA.jpgbreast1.png
Patrons have been providing their own commentary:
breast2.jpgbreast5.jpg
It doesn't seem to have the same reaction in the UK:
breast6.jpg
And billboards are a lot harder to get to:
breast4.jpgbreast3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom