Watching Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is this the appropriate place to report issues with threads I post in not giving me notifications anymore? It’s been weeks, for example, since PrPr’s Fare of Goth Girl appeared in my notifications and I’ve posted there prolifically. I only find it through the lightning button.

Hmmm, even my own threads? Whipping Posts had a reply I hadn’t seen- no notifications. New Here disappeared for a while but is back... Anyone else getting this glitch?
I always use the lightning button anyway.. ;) I had to turn off email notifications, there were too many

Is this the appropriate place to report issues with threads I post in not giving me notifications anymore? It’s been weeks, for example, since PrPr’s Fare of Goth Girl appeared in my notifications and I’ve posted there prolifically. I only find it through the lightning button.

Hmmm, even my own threads? Whipping Posts had a reply I hadn’t seen- no notifications. New Here disappeared for a while but is back... Anyone else getting this glitch?
Do you mean email alerts or ones on-site (top right by your name)?
They are a bit erratic, always have been since we moved to XenForo,
I think the system may limit the alerts in some rather arbitrary way,
if you're getting a lot. Re-setting your 'Preferences' might help.
But there several other ways to check what's new -
what shows up on the Forums menu on the home page,
checking your News Feed, checking 'New Posts' (click 'Forums' top left)

Have you checked if the "watch" is on? At the top right of a thread page. If it says unwatch, you are watching.

Excuse my ignorance. Yesterday I found a magnificent picture somewhere here, but I can't find it again. How do I go about tracking what I looked at previously among the many?
Ooh, dear... you could look in your browsing history?

Or try describing the picture, we have some members who have a pretty encyclopaedic memory for images. ;)

Black slave girls with mistresses in "Georgian/Victorian" costumes.
Check out Emarukk's thread:

Black slave girls with mistresses in "Georgian/Victorian" costumes.
was it this?

Back
Top Bottom