Water Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a scene from 2007 that I only discovered recently. Jade Marxxx is suspended from her wrists and has a metal ball tied to her ankles. She is then dunked in a water tank. The only way for her to breathe is to pull herself (plus the weight) up only with the strength of her arms.

jade_marxxx_dunked_1.jpgjade_marxxx_dunked_2.jpgjade_marxxx_dunked_3.jpg

When watching the scene, I was amazed both by Jade being able to hold her breath for an extended time and her body stretching so beatufilly in her bondage.

They pulled her out while everything was still fun, but imagine having to endure this for hours, with your strength slowly fading, the water gradually getting colder and your panic of eventually drowning rising...

One of the prettiest models to ever shoot with Kink.com - too sad that she only did a handful of scenes.

This scene in particular is interesting, because she only discovered while shooting that she had a phobia of being submerged underwater. This was a complete surprise to herself, as she stated in the closing interview.

Still, she did her best and tried to keep going. The scene, however, was eventually cut short because she repeatedly claimed that she was loosing the strength to keep herself up and started to panic.

Jade Marxxx back in the water tank again. Her feet are anchored to the ground and a hose is strapped to her crotch, pumping in water and thus stimulating her pussy. As pleasurable as this is for her, the water is slowly filling the tank. In the end, they had to give her a breathing tube.

jade_marxxx_tank_1.jpgjade_marxxx_tank_2.jpgjade_marxxx_tank_3.jpgjade_marxxx_tank_4.jpgjade_marxxx_tank_5.jpg

This is a scene from 2007 that I only discovered recently. Jade Marxxx is suspended from her wrists and has a metal ball tied to her ankles. She is then dunked in a water tank. The only way for her to breathe is to pull herself (plus the weight) up only with the strength of her arms.

View attachment 1453099View attachment 1453100View attachment 1453101

When watching the scene, I was amazed both by Jade being able to hold her breath for an extended time and her body stretching so beatufilly in her bondage.

They pulled her out while everything was still fun, but imagine having to endure this for hours, with your strength slowly fading, the water gradually getting colder and your panic of eventually drowning rising...

Thank you for telling me about this! I somehow missed it when I combed through back in 2010.

Back
Top Bottom