What Cross Would You Choose

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes!
After so many years of fantasizing and craving, there is an offer in the net for living our ultimate fantasy. And the price is diying naked on a cross in front of a bunch of stangers. I take the chance. I show up for my crucifixion...but I am not alone!

I feel the crowd would be much more entertained if we put up something pathetic attempt of resisting. Right up to the point that the first hammer blow locks us in position on the cross.

I feel the crowd would be much more entertained if we put up something pathetic attempt of resisting. Right up to the point that the first hammer blow locks us in position on the cross.

I am sure you are right Piper.

But in my fantasy I see a post in the web offering real crucifixion. There was people ready to pay a lot of money for the opportunity of witnessing several men and women dying naked nailed on their crosses.
I feel tired of imagining for decades my crucifixion. I am getting old. Soon I will be too old for showing myself naked in my execution.
I am frightened, of course! But my excitation is even greater. So I decide to volunteer. And in my story/fantasy I am not the only one. Several men and women (perhaps you, perhaps Eulalia?) also answer the summon.
And the public know we are eager. That is part of our humiliation.
In my case my erection betrays me. It’s evident while I am taken to the cross, and later, nailed on it, how much I enjoy my humiliation and execution. And the public also knows that I get aroused being displayed naked up in my cross offering myself for their pleasure. Of course I doubt I could sustain an erection being nailed and hanging on the wood, but this is fantasy. But again, if women are crucified with me, perhaps I would get a rock hard cock!
If you are a little curious about my twisted dreams I posted several stories on the topic.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/volunteering-for-a-crucifixion-with-eulalia.5093/

Eulalia was kind enough to check for English (I am from Spain). She allowed to be used and crucified in my stories and even wrote parts.

Thanks also for you generosity showing us your beautiful body. I have also posted some pictures of myself in Cruxforums.

Carlos

The members of this forum,myself included,are all interested in the crucifixion.
When a woman crucified in the normal way and spread out her body on the cross(I'm referring to a 十-shaped cross),her posture was very beautiful.
But at this time, her legs are much more closer than her arms,make her pudendum and anus are more "shy" than her breasts(Her arms spread to both sides of her body and make breasts look like stretching).
If we change her to another X-shaped cross(I'm not sure whether they have a difference in English),her limbs stretched in four different directions,make her breasts、pudendum and anus are in a more exposed state.
But in those two situations,if we want to torture the sensitive area of her body to humiliate her,the structure of cross will inevitably affect us using tools(For example,enema tools).
So is there a most perfect posture could perfectly display the female body and won’t affect us using tools?
(I'm not sure if I have expressed my meaning. If you don't understand, please communicate with me.)

Back
Top Bottom