When to strip??

Go to CruxDreams.com
This issue can be a matter of the perspective. If I was a crucifier in the days, when wrongdoers had been punished by crucifiction, of course I would have crucified them with loin cloth most of the times, as explained in the following case:

The Patibulum is taken off her/his shoulder at the crucifiction site. Then we (for a good execution, I need a team of about 4 persons) tear off the clothes, but leave the loin cloth on. We lay her/him onto the patibulum and I nail the wrists to the wood. Now we raise the victim with the patibulum and attach the crossbar to the stipes. Her/his feet are now placed on a footrest, we are on our knees to handle this task. I take the nail and drive it carefully through the left foot, but not into the wood, while my partners have to press the feet to the footrest, and hold the legs to the stipes. Due to the agony and this violent procedure, the delinquents often urinate or defecate. The loin cloth is very helpful now. As I place the left foot on top of the right, we ignore the twisting, shaking and screaming of our victim, just as the cheering crowd and hold her/him tight to the cross. One of us has to even bend her/his head forward to keep the victim from banging the head to the wood. Now with full concentration and controled force I drive the nail through the right foot, too. You can hear it making it's way through flesh and bones. Now with more power I drive it into the wood. We step back, the condemned is crucified. A ladder is leaned to the cross and the titulus is attached. Now we cut the loin cloth off.

- Condemned nailed to the cross on the ground:

Also I would leave the loin cloth on, when the condemned is nailed to an already assembled cross on the ground. Eventually there is more persons needed to execute this form of the crucifiction. But when the cross with the nailed delinquent is raised, there is a good chance of defecation. Then when we have to secure and stabilize the erected cross, we also have to work beneath the crucified. When all is done, we can take the loin cloth off. Sometimes you may want to leave the messed up loin cloth on the crucified. Both variations can be humiliating.

Condemned tied to the cross:

- Of course would I strip delinquents before the crucifiction, that we tie to the cross. Just throw the patibulum to the ground, assemble the cross, tear the clothes off, tie her/him to the cross, raise it, fix it in the ground and go for the next one. :devil:

- From the perspective of the condemned:

After being stripped and flogged, Id try to put my clothes on again. I would not want to walk to the execution site naked. I was raised catholic, and would be extremely ashamed, marching naked with the patibulum on my back, through some ancient town. Or even worse, carry it amongst a group of other delinquents, through the screaming crowd.
Also would it be horrifying for me, to be stripped at the crucifiction site and being nailed or tied to the cross naked. I would like to keep the loin cloth on. The crowd and the others crucified with me, then can't look at my penis. Shameful enough, that I'd have to look at the swinging breasts of the women, crucified alongside with me. Or just think that another crucified man, is having an erection. Or even me hanging there naked, getting a hard, while the girl crucified next to me, is telling me about the holy kingdom. Unbelieveable, but not up to me then.:(

- The crowd:

I think the crowd likes it as spectacular and violent as possible. But the romans had many hundred years to improve the crucifiction. You can be damn sure they'll do it great.

In a modern crucifixion, I would strip her twenty four to forty eight hours before her crucifixion.

She can be crucified as part a plea bargain in order to relieve overcrowding in prison. She can be crucified as part of the terms of an out-of-court settlement for a civil matter (i.e. disciplinary action at work, she lost a tort case and cannot pay.) Or she can be crucified because she is sporty and adventurous and likes to challenge herself.

The best torment is the mental game.

So, she arrives at the crucifixion facility and is strip searched and cavity searched, the only thing between her and the elements being the rubber band that holds her long hair back so the expression on her beautiful face is visible. Then a variety of things can be done in the 24-48 hour interim between arrival and crucifixion

-she can be blindfolded, hands bound behind her back and simply locked in the lightless cell for 24-48 hours, audio recordings of other women screaming being constantly played

-she can be blindfolded and tied to a comfy bed for 24-48 hours, tied not tight enough to hurt, but tight enough so she is not comfortable

-she can be blindfolded and have her neck and wrists locked in a pillory for 24-48 hours, in which position she can be given an enema, or spanked

-she can be blindfolded and have neck and wrists locked in one short pillory while she is kneeling and her ankles locked in a shorter pillory behind her

-she can be blindfolded and put in a cage for 24-48 hours, a cage that is not too small for her to be cramped up, but not too large for her to get comfortable, with her wrists and ankles bound. A variant of this would have her and the cage outside during the hot summer months

-she can be blindfolded and suspended from her wrists of ankles for 24-48 hours

-she can be blindfolded and bound wrist, ankle and limbs to a small ferris wheel that goes round and round for 24-48 hours

-if she is a homophobe, she can be bound to a chair, vibrators at her pussy and anus, and a monitor playing lesbian oil orgies before her for 24-48 hours

All during these 24-48 hours before crucifixion, an emitter of pheromones is close to her so that she unwittingly is aroused in her anticipation

A few hours before the crucifixion, she is bound securely so that she is all exposed while still being blindfolded. Then two guards do something to her that is infinitely more excruciating than a scourging. With Oral B's, fingers and tongues, they mercilessly tickle every inch of her exposed flesh for what seems forever, ensuring that every never in her is alive for the crucifixion.

Then, blindfolded, she is led to a Saint Andrew's Cross and bound to it wrist and ankle with padded leather restraints. Pheromone emitters are nearby.

The blindfold is removed, the cross is raised. Her crotch becomes the focal point of her weight, hoer agony, her world. She tries to lift herself up to relieve the agony, but, each time, lactic acid builds up in her muscles and down she goes again to that excruciating agony...only, the pheromones, while not taking away the agony, give it an added new sensation.

Up and down, up and down, up and down she goes. If she faints, she is revived. Finally, the pheromones reach their maximum effect and she has the most powerful orgasm of her entire life.

In a modern crucifixion, I would strip her twenty four to forty eight hours before her crucifixion.

She can be crucified as part a plea bargain in order to relieve overcrowding in prison. She can be crucified as part of the terms of an out-of-court settlement for a civil matter (i.e. disciplinary action at work, she lost a tort case and cannot pay.) Or she can be crucified because she is sporty and adventurous and likes to challenge herself.

The best torment is the mental game.

So, she arrives at the crucifixion facility and is strip searched and cavity searched, the only thing between her and the elements being the rubber band that holds her long hair back so the expression on her beautiful face is visible. Then a variety of things can be done in the 24-48 hour interim between arrival and crucifixion

-she can be blindfolded, hands bound behind her back and simply locked in the lightless cell for 24-48 hours, audio recordings of other women screaming being constantly played

-she can be blindfolded and tied to a comfy bed for 24-48 hours, tied not tight enough to hurt, but tight enough so she is not comfortable

-she can be blindfolded and have her neck and wrists locked in a pillory for 24-48 hours, in which position she can be given an enema, or spanked

-she can be blindfolded and have neck and wrists locked in one short pillory while she is kneeling and her ankles locked in a shorter pillory behind her

-she can be blindfolded and put in a cage for 24-48 hours, a cage that is not too small for her to be cramped up, but not too large for her to get comfortable, with her wrists and ankles bound. A variant of this would have her and the cage outside during the hot summer months

-she can be blindfolded and suspended from her wrists of ankles for 24-48 hours

-she can be blindfolded and bound wrist, ankle and limbs to a small ferris wheel that goes round and round for 24-48 hours

-if she is a homophobe, she can be bound to a chair, vibrators at her pussy and anus, and a monitor playing lesbian oil orgies before her for 24-48 hours

All during these 24-48 hours before crucifixion, an emitter of pheromones is close to her so that she unwittingly is aroused in her anticipation

A few hours before the crucifixion, she is bound securely so that she is all exposed while still being blindfolded. Then two guards do something to her that is infinitely more excruciating than a scourging. With Oral B's, fingers and tongues, they mercilessly tickle every inch of her exposed flesh for what seems forever, ensuring that every never in her is alive for the crucifixion.

Then, blindfolded, she is led to a Saint Andrew's Cross and bound to it wrist and ankle with padded leather restraints. Pheromone emitters are nearby.

The blindfold is removed, the cross is raised. Her crotch becomes the focal point of her weight, hoer agony, her world. She tries to lift herself up to relieve the agony, but, each time, lactic acid builds up in her muscles and down she goes again to that excruciating agony...only, the pheromones, while not taking away the agony, give it an added new sensation.

Up and down, up and down, up and down she goes. If she faints, she is revived. Finally, the pheromones reach their maximum effect and she has the most powerful orgasm of her entire life.
For me it would be...
1) stripped and whipped.
2) carry cross in clothes to the execution place.
3) stripped to undies then put on the cross.
4) being raised up as undies are torn off.

Simpson.

So many good ideas :rolleyes:

She can be crucified as part a plea bargain in order to relieve overcrowding in prison.

Great ideas, KvK, but this one I don't get. She's plea bargaining herself into a crucifixion? I think she's doing it wrong. What's in it for her? That must be one hell of an overcrowded prison. :p:D

Great ideas, KvK, but this one I don't get. She's plea bargaining herself into a crucifixion? I think she's doing it wrong. What's in it for her? That must be one hell of an overcrowded prison. :p:D

Actually, and I forgot to specify this, she would not be told off the bat that she will be crucified. She is only told that it is a three-day "alternative to prison." She only finds out she will be crucified once the blindfold is removed and she sees she is bound to a Saint Andrew's Cross.

I suppose it says something about me that didn't strike me as an odd plea bargain,
but I suppose for most people it would be :p
The idea of three years in a hell-hole or three days' 'mystery punishment' is a nice one!

Actually, and I forgot to specify this, she would not be told off the bat that she will be crucified. She is only told that it is a three-day "alternative to prison." She only finds out she will be crucified once the blindfold is removed and she sees she is bound to a Saint Andrew's Cross.
That would only work once, as the girl you pulled that one on would be yelling at the top of her lungs how she was lied to. At that point everyone would know the scam. You would have to rip out her tongue before you took off her blindfold, but then all the onlooker would wonder why you did that. Besides ripping her tongue out would only make her die faster and the idea of a crucifixion is to make the punishment last for days. If all you want is to see a naked girl die then strip her and hang her by the neck.

Stripping of the condemned : In front of the cross or when lying, getting prepared on the cross, but anyway after arrival on the execution place and before nailing.

Back
Top Bottom