When to strip??

Go to CruxDreams.com
1) What is a PM?
2) No! First there must be the final humiliation, THEN you will be nailed
I recommend you do not mess. You, first you will need to be ashamed, THEN you'll know that the "reward" of your shame will be the be nailed
I RACCOMEND!!
I must say one thing: I've always been undecided whether to nail down before your hands or feet.

1) What is a PM?
PM= Private Message, conversation. :)
2) No! First there must be the final humiliation, THEN you will be nailed
I recommend you do not mess. You, first you will need to be ashamed, THEN you'll know that the "reward" of your shame will be the be nailed
I RACCOMEND!!
that's right Sir, I understand
I must say one thing: I've always been undecided whether to nail down before your hands or feet.
you're not the first Italian gentleman to ask that question :)
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/feet-first.1306/

Last edited:
BOYS ATTENTION!!: here we must agree. We vote.
For me it's OK that at the end of the journey, there must be an act of humiliation to the condemned man. For me, this act is to rob her or him.
But us agree. It may also be something else.
We need to agree because the offender (in my case my favorite is doomed EULALIA) know what to expect. So as to be able to suffer even before it happens.

I await the poll Eulalia suggests.
Meanwhile, you got me thinking. I have plenty of suggestions for humiliations after the naiing, What to do before?
Aha! How about an intimate groping and examination by the crowd? Maybe they need to establish whether she is a virgin, for (Roman) legal reasons?

Attachments

• 3_619.jpg
    3_619.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 598
  • 3_620.jpg
    3_620.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 611
Not where shit is involved it is`nt

My latest story "the Execution Facility" provides the perfect solution to that shitty conundrum, devised by the brains at IMF-UK division, the "Triple Bee". Fully ecologically sound and providing much welcome income for the poor Quechua ladies in the mountains of Bolivia to boot!

(quote "Maybe they need to establish whether she is a virgin, for (Roman) legal reasons?" unquote.)
Of course the Romans would have to carefully check for virginity - virgins were not allowed to be crucified. Still that problem was easily enough to solve.

Here's a new thread where guys can vote
and come up with more ideas
about how to humiliate me and break my spirit
as I walk towards the Place of Crucifixion
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/humiliation.2823/
Maybe they need to establish whether she is a virgin, for (Roman) legal reasons?
the idea that Roman law forbade the execution of virgins
is a popular one, especially on CruxForums,
but I've never seen any real evidence for it,
it seems a dodgy excuse for raping us!
:p

Tree is pleased cruxlover is a proud steward of the IMF-UK. As for Eul's protestations about a 'dodgy excuse' for rape is she conceding she and her ilk and nothing but a pack of sluts???

Tree

Meanwhile, you got me thinking. I have plenty of suggestions for humiliations after the naiing, What to do before?
Aha! How about an intimate groping and examination by the crowd? Maybe they need to establish whether she is a virgin, for (Roman) legal reasons?
I will love that kinda feeling..inside her. :D

ok I read it all.
And now tell you my opinion.

How about:
Anal intercourse during the journey are appropriate, anched to vent the instincts of the crowd that could lead to riots.

1) before being nailed soldiers can have it all for them for 10 minutes in front of everyone

2) Then, the "paying" will do, for two minutes each, what they want with the condemned (publicly)

3) The convicted before being nailed to "publicly thank" for the opportunity that has been granted. A good speech, with his hands tied behind the vertical post of the cross in front of the general silence.

4) Eulalia will be forced to drink urine during the crucifixion because water will be thirsty, and eat shit for having the strength to sustain itself.

Then there is one thing ... but I'll say it to eulalia in private ..

2) Then, the "paying" will do, for two minutes each, what they want with the condemned (publicly)

3) The convicted before being nailed to "publicly thank" for the opportunity that has been granted. A good speech, with his hands tied behind the vertical post of the cross in front of the general silence.

Numbers 2 and 3 are imaginative additions to the list, especially 3.

yes but this one in the picture appears to be liking it too much :)

Here are my thoughts in a more modern sense. I can envision being led to my place of crucifixion in only my panties. Perhaps being pulled by someone that has a rope or chain attached to the collar I am wearing. My hands are tied behind my back. I am humiliated and desperate because I am so exposed but I know the real devastation will be when I lose my panties. That's when my total essence as a woman will be exposed. I dread the thought of that.

Once I reach the place of my crucifixion, they force me down onto the stipe and hold my arms down on the patibulum. I struggle from deep fear. I am begging and pleading for someone to help me. My eyes dart everywhere searching for someone that will at least give me comfort...

Then I feel fingers inside the waistband of my panties. I feel them slowly being taken down. My struggles intensify as I plead with whoever it is to stop. My devastation is twofold. First, all that makes me a woman is about to be exposed. All my life I have protected my womanhood and now I can't stop it from being exposed in front of all these people. Second, feeling my panties sliding down my legs also signals to me that my nailing is only minutes away.

As I feel my panties slowly sliding down my thighs, I press my legs together in a vain effort to hold them up. But it's not possible and I feel them continuing to slide down my legs. As they slide down over my knees, then down my calves. Finally as I feel them being slid over my ankles and off I close my eyes and sob uncontrollably as I anticipate my nailing and I softly whisper, oh god please have mercy on me....

Regulars her would tell you if you were crucified by THT, Inc. (The Hanging Tree... Hey, she is new here) Tree would let you keep your panties. He and his men have no desire to be the target of the lose of control of bladder and bowels as the pain of the spikes being driven through your wrists and feet overwhelms you. When you are lifted on your cross you foolishly push up with your feet but when the cross crashes to a stop you howl in pain as bones fracture and tendons tear in you feet. People you knew, some you thought friends, laugh as your pastel pink panties, stained with you piss and shit slip a bit down your hips and leak onto the insides of your thighs...

T

Just a quick reflection that isnÂ’t particularly interesting, but one that I reckon adds some spice to the crucifixion scenario.
As I read most of your comments you all seem to agree on the following; the victim, male or female, is first stripped completely and scourged, then they carry the cross or platibulum naked through the crowded streets to their execution. This is most likely what the procedure was in roman times.
However in my own mind, after the scourging - which can be done to the victim naked, they are then dressed in something, either a ridiculous item of clothing to encourage ribald mockery from the crowd, or flimsy rags; a loin cloth and/ or something thrown over their shoulders to scantily cover them on their way through the crowds.
Only when they arrive at the place of crucifixion are these bits of clothing savagely torn off.
This to me adds to the build-up of tension. The crowd can view the victim for a longish while and speculate amongst themselves as to how they would look naked, enjoying the prospect. The victim, though enduring and struggling against enormous pain and exhaustion, is still anticipating the shame of being stripped naked in front of this baying mass of people.
The moment of arrival at the execution place should be climactic. The eventual and much awaited stripping, the nailing and finally the raising of the cross. Only when itÂ’s up can all those present gloat on the victimÂ’s nakedness.
If they are naked right from the start this tension is missed.
Am I the only one to imagine the scene this way??
i fully agree with all you say. That is how i would see it. Very erotic too

Here are my thoughts in a more modern sense. I can envision being led to my place of crucifixion in only my panties. Perhaps being pulled by someone that has a rope or chain attached to the collar I am wearing. My hands are tied behind my back. I am humiliated and desperate because I am so exposed but I know the real devastation will be when I lose my panties. That's when my total essence as a woman will be exposed. I dread the thought of that.

Once I reach the place of my crucifixion, they force me down onto the stipe and hold my arms down on the patibulum. I struggle from deep fear. I am begging and pleading for someone to help me. My eyes dart everywhere searching for someone that will at least give me comfort...

Then I feel fingers inside the waistband of my panties. I feel them slowly being taken down. My struggles intensify as I plead with whoever it is to stop. My devastation is twofold. First, all that makes me a woman is about to be exposed. All my life I have protected my womanhood and now I can't stop it from being exposed in front of all these people. Second, feeling my panties sliding down my legs also signals to me that my nailing is only minutes away.

As I feel my panties slowly sliding down my thighs, I press my legs together in a vain effort to hold them up. But it's not possible and I feel them continuing to slide down my legs. As they slide down over my knees, then down my calves. Finally as I feel them being slid over my ankles and off I close my eyes and sob uncontrollably as I anticipate my nailing and I softly whisper, oh god please have mercy on me....

very hot danielle please continue :)
:goodjob:
very nice writing Danielle,
do let us have more please!​

Amen to that :)

Just a quick reflection that isnÂ’t particularly interesting, but one that I reckon adds some spice to the crucifixion scenario.
As I read most of your comments you all seem to agree on the following; the victim, male or female, is first stripped completely and scourged, then they carry the cross or platibulum naked through the crowded streets to their execution. This is most likely what the procedure was in roman times.
However in my own mind, after the scourging - which can be done to the victim naked, they are then dressed in something, either a ridiculous item of clothing to encourage ribald mockery from the crowd, or flimsy rags; a loin cloth and/ or something thrown over their shoulders to scantily cover them on their way through the crowds.
Only when they arrive at the place of crucifixion are these bits of clothing savagely torn off.
This to me adds to the build-up of tension. The crowd can view the victim for a longish while and speculate amongst themselves as to how they would look naked, enjoying the prospect. The victim, though enduring and struggling against enormous pain and exhaustion, is still anticipating the shame of being stripped naked in front of this baying mass of people.
The moment of arrival at the execution place should be climactic. The eventual and much awaited stripping, the nailing and finally the raising of the cross. Only when itÂ’s up can all those present gloat on the victimÂ’s nakedness.
If they are naked right from the start this tension is missed.
Am I the only one to imagine the scene this way??

This issue can be a matter of the perspective. If I was a crucifier in the days, when wrongdoers had been punished by crucifiction, of course I would have crucified them with loin cloth most of the times, as explained in the following case:

The Patibulum is taken off her/his shoulder at the crucifiction site. Then we (for a good execution, I need a team of about 4 persons) tear off the clothes, but leave the loin cloth on. We lay her/him onto the patibulum and I nail the wrists to the wood. Now we raise the victim with the patibulum and attach the crossbar to the stipes. Her/his feet are now placed on a footrest, we are on our knees to handle this task. I take the nail and drive it carefully through the left foot, but not into the wood, while my partners have to press the feet to the footrest, and hold the legs to the stipes. Due to the agony and this violent procedure, the delinquents often urinate or defecate. The loin cloth is very helpful now. As I place the left foot on top of the right, we ignore the twisting, shaking and screaming of our victim, just as the cheering crowd and hold her/him tight to the cross. One of us has to even bend her/his head forward to keep the victim from banging the head to the wood. Now with full concentration and controled force I drive the nail through the right foot, too. You can hear it making it's way through flesh and bones. Now with more power I drive it into the wood. We step back, the condemned is crucified. A ladder is leaned to the cross and the titulus is attached. Now we cut the loin cloth off.

Back
Top Bottom