When to strip??

Go to CruxDreams.com
When to strip?
How about on the cross?

Merry Christmas

lowres navel necklace nude paizuri_under_clothes pink_panties pussy thighs torn_clothes tubetop .gif

Possibly Dorothy Brown, post: 218611, member: 9978"]When To Strip,??
When A Man Say`s ,I Will Give You
£100 Pounds For A Quick Shag

Am I Selling Myself Short??[/QUOTE]
Pozzibly

In rethinking the entire idea of stripping, my thoughts would be that once taken from the cell the prisoner should just wear a loin cloth and once hung up on the cross it should be removed. its a very open ended question and I guess it up to individual taste it seems..............
Yes, I am inclined to this view..a process of shaming. To me the vulnerability of exposure is vital. Yes...legs bent and nailed apart..the most secret parts exposed to lusting eyes and probing, stroking fingers...vital to the process..

Inspired by Montycrusto's pen and ink 'Easter Drawing' I revisited an old picture from much further up this thread. My originals were pencil, and my sketching was light, so they didn't scan very well. I have bought some drawing pens....worth a try, anyway.

The picture is one in which a young lady called 'Diana' is about to be crucified, when an old girl pitches up offering drugged wine.

I persuaded the executioner to wait while the old crone administered her potion, collecting some abuse, but we were able to offer Diana the mercy of some wine to dull the pain...

Drugged wine0001.jpg

Inspired by Montycrusto's pen and ink 'Easter Drawing' I revisited an old picture from much further up this thread. My originals were pencil, and my sketching was light, so they didn't scan very well. I have bought some drawing pens....worth a try, anyway.

The picture is one in which a young lady called 'Diana' is about to be crucified, when an old girl pitches up offering drugged wine.

I persuaded the executioner to wait while the old crone administered her potion, collecting some abuse, but we were able to offer Diana the mercy of some wine to dull the pain...

View attachment 348384
nice drawing Wragg! Hard to do old faces - you got it just right. I hope the crone is careful with that cane, we wouldn't want Diana to get hurt while being nailed to her cross ;)

nah, he's just teasing her, he's going to drink the ganja-juice himself,
the only bhang she's going to get will be with the hammer,
while the old crone swigs from her hip-flask and cackles,
"a good bang's just what she's asking for, the slut!"

I would like to wear my loincloth while carrying my cross to my crucifixion site, then have it ripped away from my body once my cross is raised and planted in the ground. I am not exactly "well endowed". My penis is small, smooth and boyish looking which would only add to my humiliation once I am stripped and exposed to the crowd.
{7AD3AE72-5B9D-45B9-96F3-21D652A0DBB7}-104_9628.JPG {8D08C9E4-5327-48D7-AB33-D51BECB242C5}-104_9632.JPG

Back
Top Bottom