Which Woman Should Be Crucified??

Which one should be crucified?

• The Demon

• The Elf

• The Human

• The Vampire

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
But the mob wants a long, drawn out, and painful execution to satisfy their woes! I don't think they'd settle for a bonfire and a pyre.

it can take over an hour if you do it right. and frankly, it's hard to get more painful than burning alive.

it can take over an hour if you do it right. and frankly, it's hard to get more painful than burning alive.
True, but much less pleasing aesthetically :D

And yes, these renders do take quite a while. I may need to get a better graphics card soon!

Last edited:
Crucify all four. Two upright and two upside down, face to pussy for each pair. Strip them, nail them, and then torture the bitches and let fate sort out who lasts longer.

How would you march her off? Place the wooden crossbeam on her shoulders, stretch her arms out over it, tie her wrists to it, and then order her to start walking? Or bind her hands in front of her so she could try to cover her nakedness while the spectacle proceeds to the hill? Or some other way?
I would place the crossbeam on her shoulders with her hands tied to it. She would be nude except for her panties. As she is marching to the place of execution, I would whip her across her back occasionally. When she reaches the place of crucifixtion, she would be placed on her back and nailed to the crossbeam. Her panties would then be ripped off as she is carried nailed to the crossbeam to the waiting stipe.....and then the fun would begin:devil:

I would place the crossbeam on her shoulders with her hands tied to it. She would be nude except for her panties. As she is marching to the place of execution, I would whip her across her back occasionally. When she reaches the place of crucifixtion, she would be placed on her back and nailed to the crossbeam. Her panties would then be ripped off as she is carried nailed to the crossbeam to the waiting stipe.....and then the fun would begin:devil:
I agree. The beam would be laid on her shoulders and her wrists tied to it. But I was debating as to whether or not whichever woman is chosen by the mob should continue to wear her boots and heels while marching to the hill. In no way is it practical, but it's pleasing to the eye. It would show off her sleek legs while she trudged to the place of her death. Thoughts?

I agree. The beam would be laid on her shoulders and her wrists tied to it. But I was debating as to whether or not whichever woman is chosen by the mob should continue to wear her boots and heels while marching to the hill. In no way is it practical, but it's pleasing to the eye. It would show off her sleek legs while she trudged to the place of her death. Thoughts?
I would have her march barefoot, preferably over rough terrain:devil:......it would add to the torture;)

But the pain of wearing heels on a trek like that would be a torture in and of itself! Still on the fence with it.
If I was the artist, I would have her barefoot and nude except for a loincloth or panties to be removed later:devil:

If I was the artist, I would have her barefoot and nude except for a loincloth or panties to be removed later:devil:
Maybe something in the middle. She starts out with her heels on easy terrain, and then halfway through her death march when she falls to her knees from them whipping her, the guards remove them. Then she continues on over rocky and rough ground.... :devil:

I vote for the elf because she is blonde, so she must only be part elf as we all know elves are redheads and none of these 4 are.
In addition we all know that the public, at least the males, love to see blondes shaking their arses.
One of them will be shaking her arse while she makes the long trek to the hill :devil: It remains to be seen which one!

Plus, there's going to be a fifth character soon, and maybe the mob will decide on her instead!

Brave and dauntless, the Elf-Warrior Erin lunges into the fray. 26 years old, beautiful, and fierce. She carries her great sword with her, hoping that she is not too late. She stands defiantly before the crowd, clad in her light and skimpy clothes that allow for cat-like and ninja movements with her sword, Asaroth. She demands the release of the condemned elf, and swears that there will be blood if she is not. The crowd refuses and roars loudly in protestation; the battle-hardened guards all unsheathe their own swords, and begin to surround Erin.

Erin takes a fighting stance as her sword begins to glow. She knows the terrible consequences if she should fail, but she will not leave the elf. The fight is about to begin. Erin's fate is about to unfold......

Erin_7.png Erin_8.png Erin_9.png Erin_10.png

Brave and dauntless, the Elf-Warrior Erin lunges into the fray. 26 years old, beautiful, and fierce. She carries her great sword with her, hoping that she is not too late. She stands defiantly before the crowd, clad in her light and skimpy clothes that allow for cat-like and ninja movements with her sword, Asaroth. She demands the release of the condemned elf, and swears that there will be blood if she is not. The crowd refuses and roars loudly in protestation; the battle-hardened guards all unsheathe their own swords, and begin to surround Erin.

Erin takes a fighting stance as her sword begins to glow. She knows the terrible consequences if she should fail, but she will not leave the elf. The fight is about to begin. Erin's fate is about to unfold......

View attachment 298879 View attachment 298880 View attachment 298881 View attachment 298882
wow! Erin is super-hot!

Back
Top Bottom