Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
Loxuru, where the heck is this thing from? It’s like some bizarre alternate history time-quake, a 21st century Soviet officer conferring with his Imperial Japanese Army counterpart. :confused:
Time warp? Japanese WWII? Soviet in the 21 st century!?:confused:
That's it!;)

Soviet officer :'Go and tell your superiors that World War two is finished more than seventy years ago!"
Japanese : " Perhaps, but did they tell you ,that the Soviet Union has stopped to exist more than 25 years already?"
Woman : "You see! That's what I am trying to tell both of you!?"
Soviet and Japanese officers :" Shut up, you, double spy!"

That's it!;)

Soviet officer :'Go and tell your superiors that World War two is finished more than seventy years ago!"
Japanese : " Perhaps, but did they tell you ,that the Soviet Union has stopped to exist more than 25 years already?"
He might have something to say about that....

Attachments

• 20180624_171129.jpg
    20180624_171129.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 289
That's it!;)

:risas3:

*ahem*

Loxuru, have you considered a career in Alternate History SF? I can get you in touch with Harry Turtledove's publisher.

That's it!;)

:duke:

Catching a double spy brings enemies together...
But not as her friends.
Loxuru, where the heck is this thing from? It’s like some bizarre alternate history time-quake, a 21st century Soviet officer conferring with his Imperial Japanese Army counterpart. :confused:
And I’m wondering not who but what she is. She looks like she’s a Eurasian straight out of central casting.
The scene is a manip of a still from Rambo 2.
rambo2.jpg
The person on the right is the Vietnamese POW camp commander and the one on the left the a Russian advisor. Either not knowing or, more likely, not caring what real Vietnamese army uniforms look like, the producers put the commander in a Japanese WWII uniform replacing the gold star on the cap with a red one. Given how many other errors in logic, political reality and laws of physics riddle the movie; this one is only a minor one..
I don't know who did this manip, but they did a very good job because the woman is the movie's female lead, Julia Nickson.
rambo2a.jpg

The person on the right is the Vietnamese POW camp commander and the one on the left the a Russian advisor. Either not knowing or, more likely, not caring what real Vietnamese army uniforms look like, the producers put the commander in a Japanese WWII uniform replacing the gold star on the cap with a red one. Given how many other errors in logic, political reality and laws of physics riddle the movie; this one is only a minor one.

Hooray for Hollywood :rolleyes:

Attachments

• E44E05CA-2F1E-47F7-956B-4750373F02F8.jpeg
    E44E05CA-2F1E-47F7-956B-4750373F02F8.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 217
  • B52B4511-8BAE-47E7-B2FE-3612A6656C79.jpeg
    B52B4511-8BAE-47E7-B2FE-3612A6656C79.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 195
I think they started with her - the lips, jaw line and nose seem right - but, in the process, they got her eyes wrong. There does seem to be an artificial quality to them and they changed Nickson's green eyes to blue.
View attachment 611559

Got it. ;)

I think they started with her - the lips, jaw line and nose seem right - but, in the process, they got her eyes wrong. There does seem to be an artificial quality to them and they changed Nickson's green eyes to blue.
View attachment 611559

The girl is a 3d model, surely. They may have tried to use this one as the base, or it may be a coincidence.

A more gentle peril - the girl has been kidnapped and forced to go on social media to ask for her ransom.
cute-blonde-girl-kidnapped-sexy.jpg

img-1534540772.jpgIt all seemed such a thrilling adventure. Promoted as just the thing for eastern city girls, who yearned for the opportunity to see something of the fabled American Wild West. I signed up along with my girlfriends. We took the train to St. Louis, and then ventured west by stagecoach, with the promise of seeing real live buffalo, mining towns, gambling saloons and maybe even a live Comanche or Sioux Indian. But it all ended badly. Just outside of Wichita, they came howling out of nowhere ... bringing our coach to a halt ... massacring and scalping our male guides. Then they stripped us and took us to their camp and tied us to these strange carved posts. Surrounded by screaming braves, brandishing knives and branches, which they use to slash at our naked bodies, we screamed and begged for mercy. I am not sure what this wild dance is all about and when it will end, but I can well imagine I am not going to like what comes after it!

View attachment 613634It all seemed such a thrilling adventure. Promoted as just the thing for eastern city girls, who yearned for the opportunity to see something of the fabled American Wild West. I signed up along with my girlfriends. We took the train to St. Louis, and then ventured west by stagecoach, with the promise of seeing real live buffalo, mining towns, gambling saloons and maybe even a live Comanche or Sioux Indian. But it all ended badly. Just outside of Wichita, they came howling out of nowhere ... bringing our coach to a halt ... massacring and scalping our male guides. Then they stripped us and took us to their camp and tied us to these strange carved posts. Surrounded by screaming braves, brandishing knives and branches, which they use to slash at our naked bodies, we screamed and begged for mercy. I am not sure what this wild dance is all about and when it will end, but I can well imagine I am not going to like what comes after it!
f 001.jpg
Do you think she came???

Back
Top Bottom