Women In Prison

Go to CruxDreams.com
So I went away to enjoy some "me time" for a few days. Stayed in a quiet little cabin in the middle of nowhere. I confess I took a half ounce of cannabis with me. I didn't think there was much risk in that, but the cleaning lady reported the odor to the local police. A lady cop showed up at dawn one morning. She didn't bother knocking, she just let herself into the cabin and pulled me out of bed to arrest me. I sleep in the nude, and she didn't even allow me to get dressed first! She perp-walked me outside, completely naked, telling me what a "pretty piece of ass" I am. She assured me the local jail guards would be very welcoming towards me.

Never in my life have I felt so humiliated. Did I really deserve this?

Attachments

• Stripped Capture b.JPG
    Stripped Capture b.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 287
  • Stripped Capture c.JPG
    Stripped Capture c.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 272
  • Stripped Capture d.JPG
    Stripped Capture d.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 253
  • Stripped Capture e.JPG
    Stripped Capture e.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 269
  • Stripped Capture f.JPG
    Stripped Capture f.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 273
  • Stripped Capture g.JPG
    Stripped Capture g.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 285
  • Stripped Capture h.JPG
    Stripped Capture h.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 294
  • Stripped Capture j.JPG
    Stripped Capture j.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 320
  • Stripped Capture k.JPG
    Stripped Capture k.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 310
  • Stripped Capture l.JPG
    Stripped Capture l.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
So I went away to enjoy some "me time" for a few days. Stayed in a quiet little cabin in the middle of nowhere. I confess I took a half ounce of cannabis with me. I didn't think there was much risk in that, but the cleaning lady reported the odor to the local police. A lady cop showed up at dawn one morning. She didn't bother knocking, she just let herself into the cabin and pulled me out of bed to arrest me. I sleep in the nude, and she didn't even allow me to get dressed first! She perp-walked me outside, completely naked, telling me what a "pretty piece of ass" I am. She assured me the local jail guards would be very welcoming towards me.

Madiosi2017-312-modern punishment.jpg

Last edited:
Don't be in such a rush... Let the guards use her first...
prison 047.jpg
...and then her 'sister' convicts!
prison 100.jpg
Good to hear you are humiliated. Did you deserve this? Do we care?

At the end of the day I enjoyed some "me time" on the cross...
Fine. Put me on the cross then. Invite the whole damn town to watch me suffer.

(pretty please?)
All enjoyed watching you carry your cross up the mound.
LAC halfway.jpg
Now that you are nailed let's get you up...
lac Thessela nailed.jpg
Night is falling so we leave you to your 'me time'. We'll be back tomorrow after we've have ate and enjoyed drinks.
lac crux 013.jpg

SO, SINCE WE'LL BE MEETING UP LATER, TELL ME A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF. DO YOU LIKE RED OR WHITE WINE. I'M PARTIAL TO RED, MYSELF. NICE SUNSET, DON'T YOU THINK. SHALL WE DANCE? I LIKE SOUL MUSIC. :devil:
View attachment 533816

I prefer 80's new wave/alt-rock myself. But get enough red wine in me and I'll dance to pretty much anything.

Famous tomb monument from Genoa, Italy...

Attachments

• Dance with Death.jpg
    Dance with Death.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 226

These are excellent, I see a lot of manip material here.
Did you deserve it? You do know what kind of group you're posting in, right?
You should be grateful if a nude bound walk is the worst thing that happens to you!

Fine. Put me on the cross then. Invite the whole damn town to watch me suffer.

(pretty please?)

I promise :)

Nice work Madi.

Those are some pretty women looking at me. I love the idea of pretty woman standing just below me, gazing up at me while I suffer on the cross. Their faces frozen in adoration...no doubt imagining themselves in my position.

That is not a million miles away from one of my own fantasies Jackie. They imagine themselves in your place, and you suffer in their place, a pretty low cost experience for them, win win

Back
Top Bottom