24-31 August 2014 Wrchampionships - Amsterdam, Netherlands And Roadrunning

Go to CruxDreams.com
OK what is (besides the obvious) going on here???

Tree

...it looks like a precursor to an all girl orgy...:doh:
diving......................only too much clothing

Reactions: Pia
NL tradition from the Varsity races - "drssed as a gentleman". As a concession the girls are allowed to wear slightly more than the "club tie only" rule for the boys
wouldn't tell him too much........................he could get some strange ideas

Aha.........................I see Maxima; Alex and their daughters are good friends............................:devil::doh:

been out all day, only just caught up -
yes, that's a magnificent effort!
Not the most elegant rowing, but very well controlled
(I noticed they were stroking 37-38 nearly all the way
when all the others were doing 39-40)
I feel a little sorry for the Germans,
and well impressed by the Poles,
but a wonderful outcome for GB.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/rowing/28927648

_K7F5908.jpg
I really think I missed my calling when it comes to this whole professional sports thing...:doh: I want to get hugged by a wet, topless girl who's willing to jump in a lake for me when I win!:D All of these girls look super jacked!!:eek: What is in the water in the Netherlands?:rolleyes: (besides beautiful women apparently) Congrats to Lucinda Brand who won the last Road World Cup race in France yesterday! Another example of Dutch physique.:rolleyes: I'm pretty sure 2 cx's could draft behind her...for about a minute before getting dropped like hot potato...:p

Did I mention cx is in the NL right now....:eek::confused: Getting ready to rep the USA national team at the Boel Ladies Tour and mix it up with Vos, and all the other big names in Womens' road cycling. All the UCI world teams are here! And all the biggest riders! GULP.....:eek: Getting ready for a week of pain....:devil:

Did I mention cx is in the NL right now....:eek::confused: Getting ready to rep the USA national team at the Boel Ladies Tour and mix it up with Vos, and all the other big names in Womens' road cycling. All the UCI world teams are here! And all the biggest riders! GULP.....:eek: Getting ready for a week of pain....:devil:

Good Luck and enjoy!

Top-Cat

That's that - the Championships are over. Back to normal and I see a lot of things on the site to catch up on.... and need to get back training too (well, managed one coached session on Saturday, early).... And CX have a lovely stay in NL - the weather should be a bit better! And success!

Success!

Awwwwww - I wish you had all been with me at my lovely Bosbaan.... I am so so grateful you created this weirdly special place for my "fetish".... it has been a truly wonderul week for all of us in the country most of you call "Holland" - it has been great hosting friends from far away... I have had Cuban parent of a USA rower to my BBQ and a Danish coach too.... I love the spirit of athletics... If only our (expletive) politicians could behave as well as we do... It will not happen, I know, but I just love seeing people compete, win happily, loose happily, want to do better happily and be friends.... It can be like that... Ooooooooo!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom