24-31 August 2014 Wrchampionships - Amsterdam, Netherlands And Roadrunning

Go to CruxDreams.com
As a traveling athlete PK, let me state that the kindness of people like you who act as hosts during events is mindblowing!:bdsm-heart: Having a nice bed and homecooked meals is the kind of thing that makes or breaks a trip to Europe for us Yanks!:p Too bad Mistress Barbaria would not have been happy with my performance today...:doh:

As a traveling athlete PK, let me state that the kindness of people like you who act as hosts during events is mindblowing!:bdsm-heart: Having a nice bed and homecooked meals is the kind of thing that makes or breaks a trip to Europe for us Yanks!:p Too bad Mistress Barbaria would not have been happy with my performance today...:doh:
but she is far away...........................at the other site of the pond

....more on this soon...

Tree:eek:

our beloved slave is today busy

Dagindeling-Etappe-3-Heeze-Leende.jpg

Last edited:
...where is CSX on this list????

T
very, very far down the list Tree...:oops: Admi would need a longer list to get to 75th place....:oops: But I finished with the peloton again today!:D (shut up Ulrika! He doesn't need to know I was at the back end of it!:mad:) But my teammate Allison is in 4th overall!:) She is guest riding for a Euro team and killing it!:D Cx is suffering in the back and being killed...:doh: I was sad to hear Vos pulled out.:( But when then again some us don't have to rest up for the world championships...:eek:

Last edited:
Thanks so much everyone!:bdsm-heart: If that video would have kept going for 13 more minutes you would have seen me cross the line.:oops: Today the top riders in the world really showed why they are the best!:eek: Every hill was an attack from the front and girls were getting spit out the back all the time. 30 of 90 girls who started the race were pulled because they were dropped. But I fought and I fought and I fought and managed to scratch and claw my way back to the group every time!:p Everytime a girl would die in front of me and I would have to come around catch the next group in front of me. It was exhausting! By the time we climbed the Cauberg for the first time I was already hanging on for dear life at the end of the pack but some how managed to not get dropped so badly that I got pulled by the race officials. The second time we climbed it I was in the last group on the road and determined to finish the race! Our little grupetto (Italian word that describes the last group of riders on the road) worked hard together and we proudly finished more than 13 minutes behind the winner! I was almost last place today out of all the girls who finished but I feel like I won! Today was by far the most intense road race I have ever done and I am so proud of myself and my team for competing the way we did this whole week!:D I can't wait to make the short trip to Belgium to start the Lotto Tour now! :)

And we're so proud of you too cx - our heroine!!!
:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom