A Nudity Question

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Crazy Horse is not the Moulin Rouge : there are two different cabarets ...;)

But the first is certainly preferable to the second ...:D:D:D

Where is that Jazz Club in Paris where they have a
working guillotine Messaline, i keep being told about
it but no one seems to know for sure where it is.
mind you, with my mentality i`m best keeping away

Where is that Jazz Club in Paris where they have a
working guillotine Messaline, i keep being told about
it but no one seems to know for sure where it is.
mind you, with my mentality i`m best keeping away

I'm not living at Paris, Dorothy and I dont know the different clubs ... :(

Why not - there is a pub in the city of York, with the enchanting name of the "Hung Drawn and Quartered". Not far from the cathedral if I remember correctly.:)
Yes, St Michel and Notre-Dame are near : the club could be in " Le Marais" , I think ...

A Couple of drinks or three,maybe more and i could lay
down under that guillotine looking up, hoping some drunk
would release the blade. What A Rush , next time we have
a weekend in Paris, that place is a must
She needs to be punished... I can picture her convincing her execution to release her wrists so she can finger herself before the blade falls in exchange for the best cock-suck he ever had. He had to admit Dorothy kept her part of the bargain as he pulled the lever and the heavy but dull blade rattled down the guillotine's tracks.

Emma called "Bye-bye, Dorothy! I'll take care of Jimmy and Mom said she'll watch the rug-rats...."

She needs to be punished... I can picture her convincing her execution to release her wrists so she can finger herself before the blade falls in exchange for the best cock-suck he ever had. He had to admit Dorothy kept her part of the bargain as he pulled the lever and the heavy but dull blade rattled down the guillotine's tracks.

Emma called "Bye-bye, Dorothy! I'll take care of Jimmy and Mom said she'll watch the rug-rats...."

I trust that the executioner remembered to get his cock out of her mouth before he released the blade.

Man. U. are playing tonight Admihoek
Will I Or Won`t I
While Dorothy's husband watches the football game Dorothy entertains a few of the neighbors...

head 51.jpg

It seems RR Video Entertainment had cameras there and Dorothy was quickly tried and convicted on charges of being a British tart and slut (really, was the trial even needed???). She was condemned to be hanged by the neck until dead.

Dorothy really didn't mind that she would be hanged but was relieved she was allowed her grey sweater and black skirt.

hang 047.jpg

She was being overly optimistic as before she was noosed her sweater was ripped open.

hang 048.jpg

With the noose around her neck they began to tie her ankles together. Dorothy screamed "You can't do this to me! It is not right!"

hang 049.jpg

"Sorry, Dot, you have been condemned to hang" she is told.

"I know that, but you didn't fuck me!" she cries.

"Sorry, Dorothy, but our shift ends in five minutes. We'll be back for your body in the morning" he replied as he pulled the lever...

hang 049 a.jpg

Tree

No It`s a Ford Fiesta

Good call. Given the current debacle over secret software in cars (yes folks, another great reason why it should be an absolute requirement for all software to be open source and thus subject to peer review), I think it may be best if we all drive around in a 2CV until these big companies get their act together...

Oh yeah, and what do you mean saying that you don't want to be a lesbian???

You don't know what you're missing LOL ! :p:D

Not even a bit bisexual?

hehe :D

Back
Top Bottom