A Nudity Question

Go to CruxDreams.com
While Dorothy's husband watches the football game Dorothy entertains a few of the neighbors...

View attachment 295916

It seems RR Video Entertainment had cameras there and Dorothy was quickly tried and convicted on charges of being a British tart and slut (really, was the trial even needed???). She was condemned to be hanged by the neck until dead.

Dorothy really didn't mind that she would be hanged but was relieved she was allowed her grey sweater and black skirt.

View attachment 295918

She was being overly optimistic as before she was noosed her sweater was ripped open.

View attachment 295920

With the noose around her neck they began to tie her ankles together. Dorothy screamed "You can't do this to me! It is not right!"

View attachment 295923

"Sorry, Dot, you have been condemned to hang" she is told.

"I know that, but you didn't fuck me!" she cries.

"Sorry, Dorothy, but our shift ends in five minutes. We'll be back for your body in the morning" he replied as he pulled the lever...

View attachment 295922

Tree

I Would look well tarting around in Dewsbury Road,
I Suppose i could take them into Woodkirk Churchyard
and get myself fucked on a gravestone. Anyway it turned
out well, his team won and my pussy got flooded so
everyone was a winner

Good call. Given the current debacle over secret software in cars (yes folks, another great reason why it should be an absolute requirement for all software to be open source and thus subject to peer review), I think it may be best if we all drive around in a 2CV until these big companies get their act together...

Oh yeah, and what do you mean saying that you don't want to be a lesbian???

You don't know what you're missing LOL ! :p:D

Not even a bit bisexual?

hehe :D

I Think about it sometimes love
but it`s just not there no feelings
whatsoever ,but when i have a
throbbing cock in my hand, i`m
gagging for it

While Dorothy's husband watches the football game Dorothy entertains a few of the neighbors...

View attachment 295916

It seems RR Video Entertainment had cameras there and Dorothy was quickly tried and convicted on charges of being a British tart and slut (really, was the trial even needed???). She was condemned to be hanged by the neck until dead.

Dorothy really didn't mind that she would be hanged but was relieved she was allowed her grey sweater and black skirt.

View attachment 295918

She was being overly optimistic as before she was noosed her sweater was ripped open.

View attachment 295920

With the noose around her neck they began to tie her ankles together. Dorothy screamed "You can't do this to me! It is not right!"

View attachment 295923

"Sorry, Dorothy, but our shift ends in five minutes. We'll be back for your body in the morning" he replied as he pulled the lever...

View attachment 295922

Tree

Oh i do love those Mr Tree, the thought of being
short drop hanged get`s me just as hot as when i
see my husbands stiff cock. i suppose it`s really
the thought that my death dance is causing eruptions
in the watching men`s pants, i do tend to be a
prick teaser

Oh i do love those Mr Tree, the thought of being
short drop hanged get`s me just as hot as when i
see my husbands stiff cock. i suppose it`s really
the thought that my death dance is causing eruptions
in the watching men`s pants, i do tend to be a
prick teaser
I hear you are to be sentenced to a month in Dark Princess' dungeon to expand your sexual horizons before you are hanged...

Of course this will be after your fair and just trial...

View attachment 295916

View attachment 295918

View attachment 295920

View attachment 295923

View attachment 295922

Tree

Where is that Jazz Club in Paris where they have a
working guillotine Messaline, i keep being told about
it but no one seems to know for sure where it is.
mind you, with my mentality i`m best keeping away
A working guillotine in a club? Time for a trip.

A naked, crucified person can hide nothing. Their arousal, their bodily functions, their trembling in fear and agony, every last mole on their body is exposed to public scrutiny.

You hang high above the spectators, enduring all their catcalls and jeers, and you are utterly naked, utterly powerless.
I think that to a large extent this is about cultural norms. In many cultures, nudity has traditionally been seen as something "wrong" or "bad" somehow (stupid, I know, but then these are often deep-seated beliefs that have been indocrinated into people from a very young age).

Personally I would like to see a world in which people could go around naked if they wanted to without any complaints from a bunch of interfering old fuddy-duddies (if only we had the climate for that here) but despite my best efforts, cultural progress seems increasingly elusive.

Having said that, I like to practice nudity as much as possible at home.

Sadly, in many cultures, public nudity is still taboo and as such, being naked on the cross would still be regarded (by those conducting the crucifixion) to be an humiliation.

I'm sure that there are many (including myself) that would feel empowered rather than humiliated by this, but then one cannot expect the closed, conservative minds of the guards to appreciate (or even believe) this.

Just let me shave my pussy first though - having hairy bits really is humiliating...

:p
Hello Darkprincess, fully agree with your views on nakedness, it would be a great pleasure if we could all live without such shame. We are also nudists. Still, being put on display fully immobilised, powerless, widespread is something entirely different.
Also fully agree about the hairy bits. See our last post elsewhere on this forum.

Nudity is just part of it. I mean. Look at my avatar. Look at her face! Turning away from the onlookers. She is ashamed for being publically executed. She is ashamed because her naked body is publically exposed.
But on the other hand, she accepts it all as the consequences of her acts, because she is guilty as hell! She knew in advance what would happen to her.
Imagine she is crucified with clothes on? With clothes on, this strong depiction would barely work at all.

Nudity is just part of it. I mean. Look at my avatar. Look at her face! Turning away from the onlookers. She is ashamed for being publically executed. She is ashamed because her naked body is publically exposed.
But on the other hand, she accepts it all as the consequences of her acts, because she is guilty as hell! She knew in advance what would happen to her.
Imagine she is crucified with clothes on? With clothes on, this strong depiction would barely work at all.

I agree. I've written about this particular aspect of crucifixion many times, "her humiliation reflected in the eyes of the onlookers." I tried to capture some of that in these pictures from The Serpent's Eye where Sabina is stripped naked before her whipping. With the executioner's helper holding her arms back, there's no way for her to hide anything; all she can do is close her eyes, turn her face away from the onlookers. Her face is red with shame. She knew she would be naked, but just the same, the reality of it is more than she imagined.

Nudity was an important part of the punishment of crucifixion. It added to the feelings of shame and helplessness of the victim, both from her own perspective and that of the onlookers. It's a dimension that would not be there if she were allowed clothing.

Attachments

• Sabina Whipping Scene 13-1_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 13-1_0010.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 231
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 13-2_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 13-2_0010.jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 13-3_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 13-3_0010.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 185
I agree. I've written about this particular aspect of crucifixion many times, "her humiliation reflected in the eyes of the onlookers." I tried to capture some of that in these pictures from The Serpent's Eye where Sabina is stripped naked before her whipping. With the executioner's helper holding her arms back, there's no way for her to hide anything; all she can do is close her eyes, turn her face away from the onlookers. Her face is red with shame. She knew she would be naked, but just the same, the reality of it is more than she imagined.

Nudity was an important part of the punishment of crucifixion. It added to the feelings of shame and helplessness of the victim, both from her own perspective and that of the onlookers. It's a dimension that would not be there if she were allowed clothing.

Just wouldn't ever be the same without being stripped naked before onlookers. And the loss of the last piece is always the final humiliation.

it would be a great pleasure if we could all live without such shame. We are also nudists. Still, being put on display fully immobilised, powerless, widespread is something entirely different.
To my opinion, the shame involving nudity contributes to the excitement of crucifixion fantasies and plays. It should be less exciting with clothes on (seconding Hypatia), or in circumstances where nudity is accepted as 'normal'.

Back
Top Bottom