Agony and orgasm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mind boggling? Oh, yeah--during my Calfornia crucifixion I several orgasms, and the on at the end, where they were pretending to amputate my penis, was the most awesome orgasm ever for me.

Hammerlock said:
Mind boggling? Oh, yeah--during my Calfornia crucifixion I several orgasms, and the on at the end, where they were pretending to amputate my penis, was the most awesome orgasm ever for me.

In this case you possibly may like the picture (made by Maestro Jastrow) below ... ;)

Cheers,
Julia

Attachments

• 84.jpg
    84.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 2,408
and what about this one???????????? :ymdevil:

Attachments

• cheers.gif
    cheers.gif
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,348
Yet another attempt to please Maestro Hammerlock. :)

By the way, I guess the text of the picture's description is held in ancient Aramaic.
It's a quotation from the recently discovered St. Asinus- Gospel (from about 90 A.D.).
Any philologists at this forum ... ? :-?

Cheers,
Julia :-

Attachments

• 1177309006039.jpg
    1177309006039.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,720
Julia said:
And now it's time for some merciful thoughts:
Possibly the following solution could be a bit more enjoyable ... O:)

Cheers,
Julia

dreaming :D

Julia said:

By the way, I guess the text of the picture's description is held in ancient Aramaic.
It's a quotation from the recently discovered St. Asinus- Gospel (from about 90 A.D.).

Cheers,
I didn't realize Aramaic resembled modern German. :-
Thank you Google Translate.

Like the new avatar. ;)

Naraku said:
Julia said:

Cheers,
I didn't realize Aramaic resembled modern German. :-
Thank you Google Translate.

Like the new avatar. ;)

I'm glad that you like it. ;)

And I'm totally surprised about the competences of Google Translate. :ymapplause:

Cheers,
Julia

The premise that a woman could have had orgasms during crucifixion was one that I incorporated into my story "The Serpent's Eye" a few years ago. As I think about it, I believe the great majority of women I have known who found crucifixion erotic have told me that they experienced orgasms while on the cross. One aspect of an orgasm is that it pretty much overrides all other sensations of pain, so it could have been a means of relief to those women, and maybe men too, while agonizing on the cross.

Jedakk

Further to my post above, let me say that I don't think asphyxiation has anything to do with sexual stimulation on the cross. After much study, I've come to the conclusion that although the physiology of crucifixion produces breathing difficulty, it doesn't produce hypoxia, i.e. greatly lowered blood oxygen levels. But the sensation of not being able to get enough breath does produce something called "dyspnea," which is more of a psychological panic. It's the kind of thing you'd experience if someone was holding you underwater, and your panic at being physically restrained from breathing, even for a few seconds, would lead you to struggle automatically to reach the surface. But when you are able to breathe again, you're ok very quickly. This is what I think crucified victims experienced once they had exhausted themselves and were forced to hang for longer periods. I think that their suffering followed a general progression as follows:​

1. An initial frantic struggle driven by their pain, gradually slowing as fatigue became a factor.​
2. A period of a few hours where they would hang for longer periods of time as they became more fatigued, raising themselves as pain in their wrists and upper body became unbearable. They would begin to experience breathing difficulties, or dyspnea, as they hung for longer periods.​
3. A long period, up to several days, where their struggles were driven by a combination of agony and shortness of breath, or dyspnea. Dyspnea would drive them to take short, rapid breaths while hanging, and this would lead to hyperventilation, i.e. too much oxygen in the blood, and fainting. Once they fainted, their breathing would return to a normal state that was adequate to maintain their blood oxygen level, and they would return to consciousness within minutes. This is one of the real horrors of crucifixion - a victim could not escape the full extent of their punishment through fainting, hanging until they lost consciousness, etc. It would last until the final drop of their strength ran out or the executioner decided to end it. This point is very important, because it meant that the Romans could further show their power by keeping the victim alive and suffering until they made the choice to end it. It also may explain the shock expressed by the Roman guard at Jesus crucifixion, when he suddenly exclaimed "It is finished!" and then died; no victim ever announced that he was going to die now and just did it like that. I think that the writers of the gospels viewed that as a miracle in itself.​
4. A final period where the victim's body was so drained of energy that even the involuntary breathing muscles no longer had the strength to work against the resistance created by his hanging position. Very gradually, over a period of perhaps a few hours, his breathing would become shallower until it reached a threshhold where it would no longer support life, and only then would he die. The body ordinarily keeps the involuntary muscles working to support life until it runs completely out of energy, so even after the victim was too exhausted to raise himself again, he might last for hours. I think the same thing is true when the victim's legs had been broken - although he could not raise himself, he would be forced to hang, for perhaps a few more hours, until his breathing muscles were too exhausted to work against the resistance. Any way you look at it, crucifixion was a horrible way to die.​

Going back to the idea of sexual stimulation through asphyxiation, since the victim probably was not actually asphyxiating until the final stages of his suffering, I don't think he would experience any sexual stimulation from that. But it could certainly come from other sources, depending on his reaction to the feeling of nudity and exposure, direct pressure from a sedile or cornu, endorphins from the pain, etc.​

Jedakk​

The premise that a woman could have had orgasms during crucifixion was one that I incorporated into my story "The Serpent's Eye" a few years ago. As I think about it, I believe the great majority of women I have known who found crucifixion erotic have told me that they experienced orgasms while on the cross. One aspect of an orgasm is that it pretty much overrides all other sensations of pain, so it could have been a means of relief to those women, and maybe men too, while agonizing on the cross.

Jedakk

i'm wondering two things. First, whether a "normal" woman would experience orgasm on the cross in the same way as i and others have, or is it necessary to be a submissive and a masochist in order to experience spontaneous orgasm while crucified.

The second thing i wonder is whether i or others like me would still climax if nailed to the cross for real. i'm not talking about nails through the palms or the soft tissue of the feet, but through the wrists and ankles. Would that kind of horrible pain still bring the same result?

shannon

Shannon,​

Good to hear from you again, I've been away for a long time! Those are questions I'd like to know the answers to also - you and I have discussed some of this before and I really value your views on this subject. Maybe someday we'll have the ability to simulate a real crucifixion experience through a direct neural interface, without any real physical harm, although the experience and the memory of it would be very real to the "victim." Then we might find out some definitive answers, but I don't know how we could devise any experiments to do so today. Any ideas?​

I have toyed with the idea of including in one of my stories the use of a sedile with a smooth knob on its end shaped so that a female victim could take advantage of it to pleasure herself as an escape from the pain, although it would be humiliating in the extreme. But I think the agony of the cross would be enough to drive any victim, masochistic or not, to avail herself of any possible means of relief. I might add that to something I'm working on now.​

Jedakk​

What do you think about a possibility of unvoluntary and unsuspected orgasm during crucification (without a previous arousal)?
May be it can occurs as a result of asphyxia, extreme muscular tension, cramps or some psychological reasons.

I've had involuntary orgasms tied to the bed in a crucifiorm position so I'd say definitely. First time it was totally unsuspected. And I'd say the cause is the extreme muscular tension.

Plus direct pressure from the sedile or cornu when they were provided (which was usual for Rome to supply both).

Shannon,​

Good to hear from you again, I've been away for a long time! Those are questions I'd like to know the answers to also - you and I have discussed some of this before and I really value your views on this subject. Maybe someday we'll have the ability to simulate a real crucifixion experience through a direct neural interface, without any real physical harm, although the experience and the memory of it would be very real to the "victim." Then we might find out some definitive answers, but I don't know how we could devise any experiments to do so today. Any ideas?​

I have toyed with the idea of including in one of my stories the use of a sedile with a smooth knob on its end shaped so that a female victim could take advantage of it to pleasure herself as an escape from the pain, although it would be humiliating in the extreme. But I think the agony of the cross would be enough to drive any victim, masochistic or not, to avail herself of any possible means of relief. I might add that to something I'm working on now.​

Jedakk​

Its good to hear from you as well, judging from the number of posts you have made here and in the other forum, i assume you are back in civilization. Thank you for thinking what i have to say is worth listening to. That's an interresting concept you came up with, and if it were ever possible i sure wouldn't mind being the "victim" at all. Undergoing and recalling all of the horror of a real crucifixion yet having my body more or less intact when it is all over. Quite an interresting scenario but alas i have no ideas as to how to bring this all about; perhaps a time machine would work, lol.

As for that smooth sedile, i've never been given that kindness. i imagine if i were, i might break the record for number of orgasms in a given time frame. Sure it would be humilating in the extreme for a "normal" woman, but then again, she is already displayed in the most obscene manner possible, so why not add to the show for the onlookers. And like you said, she would avail herself of the relief offered to her. I look forward to reading your work when it is finished.

shannon

shannon,

I have always regarded your views and the accounts of your experiences as very valuable! I'd probably pester you with other questions from time to time, but I hate to impose too much.

So you think that a smooth sedile, with maybe an upturned end or knob is a viable possibility for a woman to use to pleasure herself? Still thinking about incorporating it as a part of something I've been writing, but its use is only speculation on my part. From what you wrote, I assume that you have been given sediles of some type before. Can you elaborate a little on that - the size, material, etc.?

And yes, I am back to civilization for about another week, after which I will disappear from the forums once again for a while. It's great to have the opportunity to post and participate.

Jedakk

Back
Top Bottom