Agony and orgasm

Go to CruxDreams.com
No I think once is enough for me.

No I think once is enough for me.
I too agree. This site is about exploring fantasy not hurting and maiming people. What happened to Connie was unfortunate; someone with a great deal of money paid her to go through that, and since "Once was enough." it probably wasn't worth the money.
Helmut

I too agree. This site is about exploring fantasy not hurting and maiming people. What happened to Connie was unfortunate; someone with a great deal of money paid her to go through that, and since "Once was enough." it probably wasn't worth the money.
Helmut
Hi sweetie,The pain was awful it hurt like hell but he payed me a hell of a lot of money and with that money I was able to start a new life!

and another one :D:p:cool:1 (19).jpg

Further to my post above, let me say that I don't think asphyxiation has anything to do with sexual stimulation on the cross. After much study, I've come to the conclusion that although the physiology of crucifixion produces breathing difficulty, it doesn't produce hypoxia, i.e. greatly lowered blood oxygen levels. But the sensation of not being able to get enough breath does produce something called "dyspnea," which is more of a psychological panic. It's the kind of thing you'd experience if someone was holding you underwater, and your panic at being physically restrained from breathing, even for a few seconds, would lead you to struggle automatically to reach the surface. But when you are able to breathe again, you're ok very quickly. This is what I think crucified victims experienced once they had exhausted themselves and were forced to hang for longer periods. I think that their suffering followed a general progression as follows:​

1. An initial frantic struggle driven by their pain, gradually slowing as fatigue became a factor.​
2. A period of a few hours where they would hang for longer periods of time as they became more fatigued, raising themselves as pain in their wrists and upper body became unbearable. They would begin to experience breathing difficulties, or dyspnea, as they hung for longer periods.​
3. A long period, up to several days, where their struggles were driven by a combination of agony and shortness of breath, or dyspnea. Dyspnea would drive them to take short, rapid breaths while hanging, and this would lead to hyperventilation, i.e. too much oxygen in the blood, and fainting. Once they fainted, their breathing would return to a normal state that was adequate to maintain their blood oxygen level, and they would return to consciousness within minutes. This is one of the real horrors of crucifixion - a victim could not escape the full extent of their punishment through fainting, hanging until they lost consciousness, etc. It would last until the final drop of their strength ran out or the executioner decided to end it. This point is very important, because it meant that the Romans could further show their power by keeping the victim alive and suffering until they made the choice to end it. It also may explain the shock expressed by the Roman guard at Jesus crucifixion, when he suddenly exclaimed "It is finished!" and then died; no victim ever announced that he was going to die now and just did it like that. I think that the writers of the gospels viewed that as a miracle in itself.​
4. A final period where the victim's body was so drained of energy that even the involuntary breathing muscles no longer had the strength to work against the resistance created by his hanging position. Very gradually, over a period of perhaps a few hours, his breathing would become shallower until it reached a threshhold where it would no longer support life, and only then would he die. The body ordinarily keeps the involuntary muscles working to support life until it runs completely out of energy, so even after the victim was too exhausted to raise himself again, he might last for hours. I think the same thing is true when the victim's legs had been broken - although he could not raise himself, he would be forced to hang, for perhaps a few more hours, until his breathing muscles were too exhausted to work against the resistance. Any way you look at it, crucifixion was a horrible way to die.​

Going back to the idea of sexual stimulation through asphyxiation, since the victim probably was not actually asphyxiating until the final stages of his suffering, I don't think he would experience any sexual stimulation from that. But it could certainly come from other sources, depending on his reaction to the feeling of nudity and exposure, direct pressure from a sedile or cornu, endorphins from the pain, etc.​

Jedakk​
asphyxation starts shortly after rising so this may be the reason for sexual stimulation

i'm wondering two things. First, whether a "normal" woman would experience orgasm on the cross in the same way as i and others have, or is it necessary to be a submissive and a masochist in order to experience spontaneous orgasm while crucified.

The second thing i wonder is whether i or others like me would still climax if nailed to the cross for real. i'm not talking about nails through the palms or the soft tissue of the feet, but through the wrists and ankles. Would that kind of horrible pain still bring the same result?

shannon
difficult question, is there anyone who knows the pain of being nailed through wrists and ankles?

asphyxation starts shortly after rising so this may be the reason for sexual stimulation
Actually Dr Frank Zugibe has shown that people suspended on crosses do not experience asphyxiation. Although as Jedakk has explained, they probably do experience a sensation of being asphyxiated... like someone who is waterboarded feels like they're drowning.

Hello.........am new to this and from what I have read here thus far is very interesting to say the least. I was never aware of how in depth and it seems to be very much so. I look forward to learning more about this form of punishment , torment or what ever is best called.

I think this discussion got off track a bit and a mixture of facts and wishful thinking may have caused a strange perception of some.
Let's sum it up:
- Crucifixion doesn't cause sexual arrousal, unless it is your fetish or touching some other kinks like exhibition, submission, masochism etc.
- Lack of oxygen doesn't cause sexual arrousal, but it can and does increase it! While I cannot talk about long term effects in a real crucifixion, I do know that "hanging there" is certainly not helping to get much air and specially that "hanging there" is exhausting and therefore incressing the oxygen need. So in conjunction there sure is an effect.

In both cases it is a "henn and egg" problem, with the difference that arrousal is always first and the contributing factors second.
Without initial arrousal, for what ever reason, there is no effect at all.

Secondly: If the pain and distress level is exceeding a certain level, in real life any excitement is lost.
That's also true for the bravest of all masochists!
Now, obviously that level can varry largely and be very high up in case of people who are turned on by being dominated, punished, tortured.

But again: The brain is driving the arrousal, not metabolic effects. If the brain gets to saying "too much", it's over with arrousal.

Actually Dr Frank Zugibe has shown that people suspended on crosses do not experience asphyxiation. Although as Jedakk has explained, they probably do experience a sensation of being asphyxiated... like someone who is waterboarded feels like they're drowning.
it depends of the position of arms. If the arms are almost horizontally wide expended you will get more cramps in the upper arms and shoulders (zugibe's experiment), if the arms are more vertically, your solarplexus will sink in and your breast muscles will cramp and you will feel the asphyxation. So you can try with your arms about like a V over your head

I think this discussion got off track a bit and a mixture of facts and wishful thinking may have caused a strange perception of some.
Let's sum it up:
- Crucifixion doesn't cause sexual arrousal, unless it is your fetish or touching some other kinks like exhibition, submission, masochism etc.
- Lack of oxygen doesn't cause sexual arrousal, but it can and does increase it! While I cannot talk about long term effects in a real crucifixion, I do know that "hanging there" is certainly not helping to get much air and specially that "hanging there" is exhausting and therefore incressing the oxygen need. So in conjunction there sure is an effect.

In both cases it is a "henn and egg" problem, with the difference that arrousal is always first and the contributing factors second.
Without initial arrousal, for what ever reason, there is no effect at all.

Secondly: If the pain and distress level is exceeding a certain level, in real life any excitement is lost.
That's also true for the bravest of all masochists!
Now, obviously that level can varry largely and be very high up in case of people who are turned on by being dominated, punished, tortured.

But again: The brain is driving the arrousal, not metabolic effects. If the brain gets to saying "too much", it's over with arrousal.
that's clear and logical. I do not think that nails through someone's feet cause sexual stimulation (whereas I have never tried and felt such pain like this).

that's clear and logical. I do not think that nails through someone's feet cause sexual stimulation (whereas I have never tried and felt such pain like this).
It could, if it is your kink...
But it's stupid to do...

Back
Top Bottom