Agony and orgasm

Go to CruxDreams.com
It has been a while since i have been on the cross, but i remember vividly not only orgasms before i was actually hoisted up but while there. After a while the pain of the orgasms became as sharp as the pain of hanging by my wrists or arms, or being supported by a rod between my legs, i.e. riding the horse.

As i got older, crucifixions became more infrequent as my body just couldn't tolerate them, but finding this site and reading about them, i am now determined to try some more. Perhaps with a little more foot support, or something else to reduce the pressure on my wrists and shoulders.

Time will tell.....

I can say too: women can have orgasms while her crucifixions. I'm totally excited when my executioners have ended to rope me on the cross. At this moment I feel absolutely condemned, I know there's no more issue, that I'm going to have a terrible agony... I'm ready to have an orgasm! And when an executioner has the good idea to play with my pussy or my nipples, I can't resist anymore... :rolleyes:

After a long time without writing, this thread draws me to write some thoughts.
Masochists certainly differ in the shape of such feelings. Some time ago, I have read about a man who drove a nail through his penis. This is mayly similar to the pain of crucifixion. There are a few extremest masochists. Therefore, I think that it is not impossible that very few victims might have drawn arousal from true Roman crucifixion by an outstanding kinkful mindset.

As to martyrs, there is another source for onturning thrill, namely endorphines. However, I cannot imagine that the Christian martyrs did bear the worst tortures without any moan or cry even if they might not have struggled against their fate. It seems clear to me that legends of Saints build onto true happenings, but overdo with wonders and heroic behaviours. These martyrs were well aware of their coming death and agony, but they were also aware that they will be rewarded in afterlife and would live on with broken minds by leaving behind their faith as the Roman power has demanded.

Alex

It has been a while since i have been on the cross, but i remember vividly not only orgasms before i was actually hoisted up but while there. After a while the pain of the orgasms became as sharp as the pain of hanging by my wrists or arms, or being supported by a rod between my legs, i.e. riding the horse.

As i got older, crucifixions became more infrequent as my body just couldn't tolerate them, but finding this site and reading about them, i am now determined to try some more. Perhaps with a little more foot support, or something else to reduce the pressure on my wrists and shoulders.

Time will tell.....
I know how you feel,during my crucifixon my arms started to cramp,that combined with the nails was pure agony!

protect your body while playing crux. I think a small change in brain oxygen is important for pleasure. hanging low on the cross for a short time will do the trick. too long and like me and a rotor cuff injury

To have an orgasm I can say I have to hang low. As clout said. But here it is tricky: after the orgasm it is not funny any longer. After I want to come down immediately. An orgasm costs a lot of energy.

Back
Top Bottom