Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alice Kiss - SFW Calendar 2022

With the new year fast approaching, Alice has become the subject of a calendar, illustrated throughout by 'safe for work' manipulations. In contrast to the themes usually associated with a popular crux star, the pictures have been selected from a number of stories in which Alice avoids the cross and generally keeps her clothes on. She appears in a variety of costumes, predominantly reflecting the ancient Roman period as well as the modern era. Consequently this attractive publication is equally suitable for the home or workplace, and is certain to appeal to all of her fans. Melissa has kindly placed it in the archive, and it can be downloaded from that location. I hope viewers will enjoy it. :)

Very nice, but I have a firm rule that no calendar ever goes on my wall unless there is nudity in it

The delicious Alice in a slightly different pose to the one originally done by Bobinder. D.
Thanks for this dramatic manipulation, Damian - it is always exciting to see your work with Alice in the 'Roman Decadence' series. The flagellation scene from 'The Passion of the Christ' has proved popular with manip artists during the seventeen years since the movie was released. Your picture invites comparison with Mahashiva's 'Alice in Rome', since both use an identical still frame from the movie and the crucified Alice as the central subject. Different Makar sources have been employed, and in each case the figure is heavily cropped, presenting an intimate, close-up view in the crowded scene.

Damian-RD-1003-cf-Makar-Alice.jpg mahashiva001 alice in rome DA200pc.jpg

Shiva's cut-out is one which he employed in at least two more of his Alice manipulations, and in this case he has added some lash marks beneath the navel. Whilst Shiva left the background unaltered, the Damian manip resolves the defocused foreground figure on the right, by pasting in a replacement. Similarly, the legionary immediately behind Alice has acquired a new head which is in clearer focus than the original. These modifications have resulted in a distinctly different background treatment. Nice work, Damian! :)

Thanks for this dramatic manipulation, Damian - it is always exciting to see your work with Alice in the 'Roman Decadence' series. The flagellation scene from 'The Passion of the Christ' has proved popular with manip artists during the seventeen years since the movie was released. Your picture invites comparison with Mahashiva's 'Alice in Rome', since both use an identical still frame from the movie and the crucified Alice as the central subject. Different Makar sources have been employed, and in each case the figure is heavily cropped, presenting an intimate, close-up view in the crowded scene.

Shiva's cut-out is one which he employed in at least two more of his Alice manipulations, and in this case he has added some lash marks beneath the navel. Whilst Shiva left the background unaltered, the Damian manip resolves the defocused foreground figure on the right, by pasting in a replacement. Similarly, the legionary immediately behind Alice has acquired a new head which is in clearer focus than the original. These modifications have resulted in a distinctly different background treatment. Nice work, Damian! :)
Thanks for correcting me Bobinder, Shiva it is and what a great scene to work on for me using the dear Alice, one cannot get enough of enjoying her luscious body and beautiful face in a compromising situation. D.

I hope it is not too late to thank Master Bobinder for the wonderful calendar we have received from him (#983)- in Archives now.

For me, it is especially wonderful, because it is a set of graphics that show Alice - the one who cast a spell on me with her youthful, spring charm and the depth of her green eyes. You can also say that it was she who noticed me ... what some time ago I tried to show "subtly" in the story I presented on our forum.

So thank you for this great combination of paintings of my Miss, although now she is accompanied by no less charming and deadly (in the sense of their beauty, of course) companions - Ana-Maria, Caprice and Lily. Although I am afraid that if I had printed this calendar and hung it over my workplace, I would not be able to focus properly on my job.

In all these pictures of Alice, she appears in a very charming form, but I remember that she also has a second face - rarely shown - maybe like every woman? I don't know? ... I reminded it now (the picture below) ...

Alice_little_demon.jpg

The first page on the calendar retraced me to the "fantasy" I had when I looked at this photo for the first time, perhaps a long time ago.

So allow me - that's how I saw it, in this very brief flash of my imagination ...

……………………………

... it was where tourists are brought to see places rich in history - in the Middle East, maybe in the former Judea ... parking next by the road, where coaches with tourists stop for a short break, everyone leaves, young people from school trips, tourists from abroad .. groups mingle, guides tell about interesting facts about the place that can be seen from here - the remains of the ruins of an ancient city are visible. It is noisy, there are also some stalls on the side, you can buy local souvenirs ...

I was once on a trip like this, maybe in high school, or maybe when I was in college, I don't remember, but there was a stop in such a parking lot ... the specific charm of such a place ...

I walked a little aside, away from the hustle and bustle, noise, crowd. She was standing there by the railing separating the road from the edge of the steep slope, she probably also wanted a little break from the crowd, she was probably also from some youth group like me - I thought ...

And so I saw her - like in this picture from the calendar ...

.. or maybe we came to this place in a completely different way - I don't know, I'm really not sure how it was, maybe she was just someone I knew from somewhere and we came there together, we went along the edge of the road from the parking lot where I left the car ... to this place with a view of that dry hill in the distance ... I don't know how it happened that we went there together ... we were not a couple and we certainly didn't know well each other ...

.. maybe even I came there alone and she simply was there, at the edge of road … I’m sorry, I’m not sure how it happened ..

But that's how I saw her there - like in this picture from the calendar ...

I remember what she said to me then, what she speak me about … to me, a stranger to her, and she was who started this conversation. Am I sure it was the conversation? I don't know, that's all I remember ...

Alice1.jpgAlice2.jpg

Alice_little_demon.jpg

The first page on the calendar retraced me to the "fantasy" I had when I looked at this photo for the first time, perhaps a long time ago.

So allow me - that's how I saw it, in this very brief flash of my imagination ...
Many thanks for your kind comments about the calendar, Wikk - I'm glad you find it inspiring.

Perhaps we can all relate to similar occasions of momentary contact with a person who remains inexplicably in our memories. The first portrait is one of many interpretations of Alice made by Helios (aka Heliogabalus) an enthusiastic manipulator of her pictures until his sudden disappearance three years ago.

As we know, Alice can be very engaging - thank you for sharing your experience, and for the thought provoking, even charming, archaeological interpretation of the silver suited pictures. We seem to be reading her thoughts...

Happy New Year, everybody! :)

Thank you very much Bobinder for your comment. Also for "likes" from other members of the Forum.
It is an amazing thing, the value, that there is a place like this Forum where we can share our emotions. Showing them to others is very powerful and is "liberating" in some ways.
Happy New Year !

'For the Love of Alicia' - a new illustration by Wragg

Wragg ftloa For the Love of Alicia crux.jpg

The latest Alice crux manip has been published by Wragg as a dramatic appendix to his story, 'For the Love of Alicia'. The figure of Alice is derived from the Femjoy pose previously employed in manips by myself, Damian and Melissa as an elevated, suspended crux pose with composite figure treatment. However this latest picture uses the original pose from the Crimean coastal session, 'Droplets on my Skin', unaltered and in the original reclining aspect. Consequently the viewpoint of Valery Anzilov's aerial shot is preserved, and this contributes to a natural appearance for Alice lying on her back.

Wragg ftloa Alicia crux cf Femjoy dromsk.jpg Droplets 004.jpg

The sense of character interaction is very effective, with the Romans engaged in securing her left wrist and feet. The right wrist is already nailed to the wood and Alice's gaze is fixed upon it. At least one of the legionaries appears to be sourced from Mel Gibson's 'Passion' movie. The action in the centre of the picture, at Alice's feet, is overlapped by the close-up view of Scaevola, already crucified on his cross. The timber provides strong vertical and diagonal emphases, also reflecting the orientation of the cross beneath Alice, and implying a three-dimensional sense of height and depth in the composition.

The two crosses and figures provide a demonstration of 'before and after' suspension. The lower right corner is dominated by the woodwork and the restrained details of Scaevola's clenched fist, blood flowing on his forearm, and the sharp end of the long nail emerging from the rear of the patibulum. Whilst we cannot see his face from this position, the back of his head is clearly visible as he looks down on the scene unfolding before him.

'For the Love of Alicia' was published in 2018, and so it predates Wragg's use of his own manipulations to illustrate his stories. The illustrations which appeared with the text were predominantly by myself and Madiosi. This is not the first time that Wragg has revisited one of his Alice stories with a new crux manip, since he produced one for 'Alice Barabbas' last year.

What is notable about the latest work is how it draws on the skills developed throughout the extensive series of manipulations in 'The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine', inviting direct comparison with the aerial views employed in the nailing scenes produced for that story. Indeed, the same figures and ground cover have previously been used in this example, although the newest 'Alicia' picture presents improvements in the lighting and shadows.

Wragg Illustrated-Chronicle-Lady-Jasmine Jas513.jpg

Returning to the new picture, figure scale, colour saturation and relative contrast all play an important part in producing a realistic image. The natural, earthy tones of the browns and greens are convincing, and reveal careful attention to the overall colour blending. The combination of an aerial viewpoint and close-up detail framing the main subject have arguably become a distinctive feature of the artist's style, and this is altogether very nice work, Wragg! :)

Last edited:
:) Happy Birthday Alice :)

13 May 2022 - 34 years old today

the_mirror_gallery_at_kuskovo_detail_1_by_bobnearied_df5buss-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on external site)

Full size pictures

The Mirror Gallery at Kuskovo.jpg The Mirror Gallery at Kuskovo detail 1.jpg

In this year's birthday picture, Alice makes an appearance in the Mirror Gallery at Kuskovo. The idea of posing nude inside the ornate interior of this country house is a fantasy, although Alice really did pose for a session with Alexey Bessarab in Kuskovo Park, and the house can be seen in the background. Since her visit might plausibly have included the museum, I decided it would only require a small stretch of the imagination to place her inside the building. :)

Kuskovo view from shooting location.jpg Kuskovo 160pc.jpg Kuskovo Palace.jpg

I am indebted to my friend and fellow photo manipulator, @mvalim , for his assistance in identifying the location of the session photographed by Alexey Bessarab. In previous years we have celebrated Alice's birthday by revisiting the sites of her photo shoots from 2007. We have looked at some recognisable features in the Crimea, but many of her series provide no clues to identify the locations.

The exceptions are 'Alis Set 1' and 'Emerald World', which contain some pictures showing a large, classical building in the background. I reasoned that this would be in Alice's home town of Moscow, but I thought I was looking for a riverside property. When I consulted mvalim, he observed that Moscow's rivers are either lined with stone embankments or they are directed to flow underground. Realising that Bessarab's pictures did not depict a river, he subsequently identified the location as Kuskovo Park, set in the East District of Moscow, about ten miles from the Kremlin. What I had assumed to be a river is in fact a lake.

Kuskovo was the summer country house and estate of the Sheremetev family. Built in the mid-18th century, it was one of the first great country estates of the Russian nobility, and one of the few near Moscow which has been preserved. Today the estate is the home of the Russian State Museum of Ceramics, and the park is a favourite place of recreation for Muscovites.

AmourAngels-0007.jpg AmourAngels-0008.jpg Domai Alis Pretty-Petite-Brunette-Alice-Kiss-from-AmourAngels-1.jpg

Alice's session with Alexey Bessarab yielded three series: two for Amour Angels ('Adorable' and 'Emerald World') and one for Domai ('Alis Set 1'). 'Adorable' was published on 29 June 2008, a year after shooting, the Domai series was released on 28 January 2009, and 'Emerald World' appeared following an interval of three years, on 5 August 2010. Unfortunately I have no camera data for Alexey Bessarab, but it is reasonable to assume that he shot the three series on the same day in 2007, on the south side of the lake in Kuskovo Park, and the abundant foliage is indicative of summertime.

Kuskovo Session Alexey Bessarab 3 Series of Alice.jpg

Rostral Column shooting location.jpg Rostral Columns and Park south side of Lake.jpg

Shooting took place in the relative privacy afforded by the woodland on the south side of the lake. The country house appears in the handful of pictures taken beside the lake. These were probably taken in a hurry because of the exposed location, and perhaps Alice's expression seems to reflect some concern about this. A number of pictures show Alice posing with a stone column, and this has been identified as one of a pair of 'Rostral Columns' marking the entrance to a short canal on the south side of the lake.

Kuskovo Park Satellite View 1.jpg Kuskovo Park Satellite View 2.jpg

AmourAngels-0001.jpg AmourAngels-0002.jpg AmourAngels-0004.jpg AmourAngels-0005.jpg Domai 28166_alis-4398_123_1152lo.jpg Pretty-Petite-Brunette-Alice-Kiss-from-AmourAngels-26.jpg

:) Happy Birthday Alice :)

13 May 2022 - 34 years old today

the_mirror_gallery_at_kuskovo_detail_1_by_bobnearied_df5buss-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on external site)

Full size pictures

View attachment 1171505 View attachment 1171507

In this year's birthday picture, Alice makes an appearance in the Mirror Gallery at Kuskovo. The idea of posing nude inside the ornate interior of this country house is a fantasy, although Alice really did pose for a session with Alexey Bessarab in Kuskovo Park, and the house can be seen in the background. Since her visit might plausibly have included the museum, I decided it would only require a small stretch of the imagination to place her inside the building. :)

I am indebted to my friend and fellow photo manipulator, @mvalim , for his assistance in identifying the location of the session photographed by Alexey Bessarab. In previous years we have celebrated Alice's birthday by revisiting the sites of her photo shoots from 2007. We have looked at some recognisable features in the Crimea, but many of her series provide no clues to identify the locations.

The exceptions are 'Alis Set 1' and 'Emerald World', which contain some pictures showing a large, classical building in the background. I reasoned that this would be in Alice's home town of Moscow, but I thought I was looking for a riverside property. When I consulted mvalim, he observed that Moscow's rivers are either lined with stone embankments or they are directed to flow underground. Realising that Bessarab's pictures did not depict a river, he subsequently identified the location as Kuskovo Park, set in the East District of Moscow, about ten miles from the Kremlin. What I had assumed to be a river is in fact a lake.

Kuskovo was the summer country house and estate of the Sheremetev family. Built in the mid-18th century, it was one of the first great country estates of the Russian nobility, and one of the few near Moscow which has been preserved. Today the estate is the home of the Russian State Museum of Ceramics, and the park is a favourite place of recreation for Muscovites.

Alice's session with Alexey Bessarab yielded three series: two for Amour Angels ('Adorable' and 'Emerald World') and one for Domai ('Alis Set 1'). 'Adorable' was published on 29 June 2008, a year after shooting, the Domai series was released on 28 January 2009, and 'Emerald World' appeared following an interval of three years, on 5 August 2010. Unfortunately I have no camera data for Alexey Bessarab, but it is reasonable to assume that he shot the three series on the same day in 2007, on the south side of the lake in Kuskovo Park, and the abundant foliage is indicative of summertime.

So difficult to find new poses of Alice , once I a while I search for more with no results . I've noticed on Vipergirls many pictures are being removed . I don't trust the sharing apps that I think have many views not otherwise available . Always I am impressed with your knowledge a n post . Good stuff bob ...

During the session, Alice and Alexey Bessarab moved away from the open environment of the lakeside and Rostral Column, into the more secluded and overgrown area of parkland further south, to continue the session. It was a mostly overcast day, and the majority of the pictures were taken without direct sunlight.

AmourAngels-0003.jpg Pretty-Petite-Brunette-Alice-Kiss-from-AmourAngels-3.jpg AmourAngels-000956.jpg AmourAngels-001256.jpg Pretty-Petite-Brunette-Alice-Kiss-from-AmourAngels-22.jpg Pretty-Petite-Shaved-Brunette-Alice-Kiss-from-AmourAngels-23.jpg

AmourAngels-0006.jpg AmourAngels-002056.jpg AmourAngels-003859.jpg AmourAngels-004059.jpg

Alexsey did a fine job of showing off Alice in a natural environment. :)

However, the use of large, empty palatial rooms as a setting for human grace and beauty is a favourite device of artists such as the Vienna State Ballet:

Wienerstaatballet.jpg

Since you cannot get more graceful and beautiful than Alice, I'm truly delighted that you've done the same, Bob!

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE!

Bob this is superb work. Alice is a goddess and she is our goddess. You do her beautiful body and radiant smile justice my friend. Thank you ...

Since her visit might plausibly have included the museum, I decided it would only require a small stretch of the imagination to place her inside the building.
So now she's 34, you put the poor girl in the museum? :p

Back
Top Bottom