Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Dark Ages began ... famine and terrible plague began to spread in the realms and kingdoms..barbar raids became more frequent..people turned to their gods for help in their panic, but they are silent.. forbidden gods..offering salvation and redemption, for their worship..and many desperate people violently rejected the existing faith, killed their priests and priestesses, and returned to the old faith ... The Church needed to fight these heretics with fire and sword ... answers became the Inquisition.

The Inquisition began to hunt these heretics and, after a long and terrible torture and interrogation, burn or otherwise execute ... fear became an instrument of the Church ... and the dark goddess patiently waits in the shadows for her moment.

View attachment 1081179
Excellent work and I'm pleased to see that there is more lighting in the old dungeons. Again there is a tremendous amount of detail which must have taken considerable time and effort. Your story is interesting because it does remind me of the Medieval Horrors thread where so called witches were blamed for the Great Famine. Please continue with the pics and the little stories that go with them.

The Dark Ages began ... famine and terrible plague began to spread in the realms and kingdoms..barbar raids became more frequent..people turned to their gods for help in their panic, but they are silent.. forbidden gods..offering salvation and redemption, for their worship..and many desperate people violently rejected the existing faith, killed their priests and priestesses, and returned to the old faith ... The Church needed to fight these heretics with fire and sword ... answers became the Inquisition.

The Inquisition began to hunt these heretics and, after a long and terrible torture and interrogation, burn or otherwise execute ... fear became an instrument of the Church ... and the dark goddess patiently waits in the shadows for her moment.

View attachment 1081179
Stunning work, I especially loved the detail of your signature carved into the racked witch’s breasts… nice work, thank You!

Something confuses me. I am a cat lady, And it wouldnt surprise me if some people think i am a witch. I certianly look the part. Witchy women are notorious for being able to communicate with cats. At a time of the plague i would think they would be welcome for killing rats, unless the common people didnt make the connection between rats and the disease.. OK, I think i just answered my own question.

View attachment 1081179
I've said it before, but it's worth repeating. Your large, complex scenes are works of art.

Something confuses me. I am a cat lady, And it wouldnt surprise me if some people think i am a witch. I certianly look the part. Witchy women are notorious for being able to communicate with cats. At a time of the plague i would think they would be welcome for killing rats, unless the common people didnt make the connection between rats and the disease.. OK, I think i just answered my own question.
The fact that the Plague was spread by rats - actually, by the fleas that lived on the rats - wasn't known until the XIX century. During the time of the Black Death (1346-1353) it was blamed on: bad air, God's judgement, Jews, Gypsies, lepers, beggars, foreigners and pilgrims. Those last two may have been somewhat close to true because travelers may have carried the plague fleas with them.
However, the Black Death was never blamed on witches. The concept of witches as people in league with the devil didn't develop until the around 1428. Other ideas like the Sabbath, flying through the air on broomsticks, etc didn't develop until even later. People were tried for sorcery before that - many of them members of the clergy - but they do not fit with the pure definition of "witch" and the term was never used for them.
As for cats: their associations with witches is mostly the product of modern fiction. The concept of witches having "familiars" - demons or evil spirits serving them, usually in animal form - is exclusively an Anglo-Scottish concept never occurring in Continental trails. Some were cats, but they were also be dogs, rats, birds, ferrets, frogs, toads, rabbits, pigs, horses. etc.
I happen to have three cats and I think only one of them is evil.

The fact that the Plague was spread by rats - actually, by the fleas that lived on the rats - wasn't known until the XIX century. During the time of the Black Death (1346-1353) it was blamed on: bad air, God's judgement, Jews, Gypsies, lepers, beggars, foreigners and pilgrims. Those last two may have been somewhat close to true because travelers may have carried the plague fleas with them.
However, the Black Death was never blamed on witches. The concept of witches as people in league with the devil didn't develop until the around 1428. Other ideas like the Sabbath, flying through the air on broomsticks, etc didn't develop until even later. People were tried for sorcery before that - many of them members of the clergy - but they do not fit with the pure definition of "witch" and the term was never used for them.
As for cats: their associations with witches is mostly the product of modern fiction. The concept of witches having "familiars" - demons or evil spirits serving them, usually in animal form - is exclusively an Anglo-Scottish concept never occurring in Continental trails. Some were cats, but they were also be dogs, rats, birds, ferrets, frogs, toads, rabbits, pigs, horses. etc.
I happen to have three cats and I think only one of them is evil.
I have had cats all my life. Barn cats some times never form a bond with their people and seem to hate us. I recently lost the best friend I ever had. He was a cat, but he was my child. He died in my lap. I wont get another companion until my period is morning is over.

I have had cats all my life. Barn cats some times never form a bond with their people and seem to hate us. I recently lost the best friend I ever had. He was a cat, but he was my child. He died in my lap. I wont get another companion until my period is morning is over.
I got an idea!! you witch cats!:devil:

I'll do a small survey where you can decide what to create next ....

A. crucifixion ...
B.Impalation
C.Dungeon Torture
D.Other form torture (Bdsm)
E.Slave Auction ..
F.Fantasy

G.Scifi
Mmmmm, I vote for a combination of C, D, E and possibly F if you’re so inclined… tbh I suspect I’d enjoy anything you decide given how much I’ve enjoyed the other recent works! The hot mask is still my favourite btw…

Back
Top Bottom