Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow, @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra - the details! I particularly like the detailed, delicate, feminine tattoos- in stark contrast to the harsh wood and cruel nails! Crux visual poetry!!
Wow, @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra - the details! I particularly like the detailed, delicate, feminine tattoos- in stark contrast to the harsh wood and cruel nails! Crux visual poetry!!
There will be more .. I have more slave girls I want to see on the cross!

Hello people.

Today, I made some progress in my work again, and out of boredom I got the idea of how to use unnecessary slaves ... this is just a test render, but what do you think?

Am I a little cruel?

the resulting scene will be better!
and much better and bigger!

I just need a little help with the ideas ... I'm going to execute a few girls ... and torture them a bit before that ... this is a scene in the square ... any ideas ??

Attachments

• Suicide game! 1.png
    Suicide game! 1.png
    955 KB · Views: 1,208
  • Suicide game! 2.png
    Suicide game! 2.png
    970.9 KB · Views: 1,071
  • Suicide game! 3.png
    Suicide game! 3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,357
Hello people.

Today, I made some progress in my work again, and out of boredom I got the idea of how to use unnecessary slaves ... this is just a test render, but what do you think?

Am I a little cruel?

the resulting scene will be better!
and much better and bigger!

I just need a little help with the ideas ... I'm going to execute a few girls ... and torture them a bit before that ... this is a scene in the square ... any ideas ??
:hambre:unfortunately one of the girls panicked, and the dragon is very hungry ... who will probably survive ??:rolleyes:

I like the names of some forum members..Eulalia, Messaline, Thalia, Kaileen, ... these names fit perfectly into antiquity ... and perfect for my story!

I'm honestly not good at naming characters ...
@thehangingtree named miss Loinclothslave as “Dismasia” (female form of Dismas, “the good thief” crucified next to that famous guy) in one of the stories he included her in. So if you’d like another character, it would be my honour.

Back
Top Bottom