Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Sildorean Rebels naively thought that joining forces with the rebelling slaves in the south of the empire would increase their military strength, and they would be able to resist the Sildorian legions, but they were betrayed...

the slaves only used them for their own escape, the rebels betrayed the Sildor legions, and they escaped themselves...but they will be caught!

the leader of the rebels, Claudia Valeria, was tortured, beaten and raped, forced to watch as her friends and allies were executed by crucifixion along the roads of civitas Cassiae, she is the last one...naked, hurt, humiliated and scared, she goes step by step towards her goal, and the is coming...the cross is already waiting and the nails on her neck will soon feel the warmth of her flesh and blood...

cjepewH.jpg
I have just recently discovered your work and I think it is some of the best I have seen. I am beginning the process of working with one of my regular 3D artists for a commission and it involves crucifixion. Could you please let me know where you purchased the wooden crosses/beams and ropes and any other props for your crux scenes as I would like the artist to use those. Many thanks.

most of the props come from the artist Cadre-nextlevel, they are on renderotica https://www.renderotica.com/store/cat/11094_Props-Sets/sku/65594_Crucifixion-Kit-I

and the rest I have made to order, or I got them from the internet as a freebie...

I have a lot of models and props, and I don't know where I got the rest from.. write mp5stab-emily, or hairandnails, she has really great props for the cross.

hi please i am looking for crucifixion comics or pictures...

these are similar images in the style of The Eagles Of Rome comic

somewhere on the web I saw the pictures with the crucifixion, but I don't know where...
jlPJQJtoiYeT10Hzzjvk7gAQLOu1YZN7-couv-1200.jpg
I have this one.
It comes from "Millénaire" (Millenium), a comic strip series by Richard D. Nolane and François Miville-Deschenes.

Millenium 4.jpg

The complete picture is here. I don't know why I have it in German...
I don't know which tome it's in, but I can look it up...

View attachment 1315421
May I know which episode it is from please??

or just the name of this particular comic?? I found five parts, but I don't know if it's this particular comic... the one I found is more set in the Middle Ages...

hello friends, I recently started experiments with Ai upscaling, and I'm trying to see what results it will bring me, and honestly I found out with enthusiasm that AI beautifully corrects all glitches and errors in the image, and also improves it!! but it comes at the cost of a bigger size...unfortunately...(which means a bigger and more powerful gpu)

and out of boredom I decided to try to build my own story based on Quoom Fall of Barbarian Queen, because I don't want to completely imitate quoom, I'll add a few improvements, and the story will be similar but not the same...

in my megalomaniacal style.

below I am sending a sample of the image after improvement by AI.

45xRXIC.jpg

hello friends, I recently started experiments with Ai upscaling, and I'm trying to see what results it will bring me, and honestly I found out with enthusiasm that AI beautifully corrects all glitches and errors in the image, and also improves it!! but it comes at the cost of a bigger size...unfortunately...(which means a bigger and more powerful gpu)

and out of boredom I decided to try to build my own story based on Quoom Fall of Barbarian Queen, because I don't want to completely imitate quoom, I'll add a few improvements, and the story will be similar but not the same...

in my megalomaniacal style.

below I am sending a sample of the image after improvement by AI.

45xRXIC.jpg
Very nice work. I think AI suits your style.

Back
Top Bottom