Ancient Chinese Women Prisoners

Go to CruxDreams.com
:)Made plans to continue :)
Why it is censored ? It took one more layer for doing manip, dont let busy yourself, pls delete that layer n show us uncensored version lah...:D
Anyway another nice set!

Last edited:
Who needs a crime? Anne Boleyne's only "crime" was to give Henry VIII a daughter when he wished for a son.
For that she lost her head.:(
So unfair, daughter isnt his child also?
If i m Anne, i will poison him first b4 he behead me :D

So unfair, daughter isnt his child also?
If i m Anne, i will poison him first b4 he behead me :D

Then for your crime you will be publicly executed by crucifixion, taken to the place of execution on one of your chinese donkeys, its clever lever filling you and stirring you inside throughout the journey. Then, you will mount your cross, naked and alone, to die slowly and painfully in front of an unsympathetic crowd. This will be decreed by the new Queen, who will look on eagerly as you measure out your remaining life in painful breaths.

:eek:
Then for your crime you will be publicly executed by crucifixion, taken to the place of execution on one of your chinese donkeys, its clever lever filling you and stirring you inside throughout the journey. Then, you will mount your cross, naked and alone, to die slowly and painfully in front of an unsympathetic crowd. This will be decreed by the new Queen, who will look on eagerly as you measure out your remaining life in painful breaths.
I thought I will b a queen if I kill king :D
But how does it come ?:eek:

But you always arouse me wz your excellent words:);)

Back
Top Bottom