Ancient Chinese Women Prisoners

Go to CruxDreams.com
Why it is censored ? It took one more layer for doing manip, dont let busy yourself, pls delete that layer n show us uncensored version lah...:D
Anyway another nice set!
We Chinese are very... now how should I say... modest, even when it comes to the punishment of criminals. And even if this is thought to be humiliating for them we don't want the public to feel joyful about it. This is why we decide to censor certain parts of the pictures. We hope for your appreciation.:D

We Chinese are very... now how should I say... modest, even when it comes to the punishment of criminals. And even if this is thought to be humiliating for them we don't want the public to feel joyful about it. This is why we decide to censor certain parts of the pictures. We hope for your appreciation.:D
Hey I m 50% chinese too :D
R u kidding me? :p

Then for your crime you will be publicly executed by crucifixion, taken to the place of execution on one of your chinese donkeys, its clever lever filling you and stirring you inside throughout the journey. Then, you will mount your cross, naked and alone, to die slowly and painfully in front of an unsympathetic crowd. This will be decreed by the new Queen, who will look on eagerly as you measure out your remaining life in painful breaths.

Very exciting plot description, I hope one day to see the image of the picture, thank you for your support!

Last edited:
Well, you should know what I mean then:rolleyes::D
But I m not frm china, n nvr been there :D
But i think there may b policy like japan in there ;)
Very exciting plot description, I hope one day to see the image of the picture, thank you for your support!

I m still hv no image for that plot.
But I hd a story ;)
Here , that was my very first step on crux moon :) n think no body here knew too much abt our chinese donkey at that time being:D
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-queen-of-naga-depa.2703/

Last edited:
No depending on who had the most backers it could have been Queen Mary just a little bit early and she certainly had a nasty streak :p
If Anne Boleyn hadn't produced Elizabeth
(who became Queen Elizabeth I after her half-brother Edward VI and half-sister Mary I)
England would have had Mary Stewart, Queen of Scots, for ruler.
As it was, Elizabeth had that Mary beheaded (taking after her dad!),
but, after Elizabeth died, Mary's son James VI of Scotland became James I of England.​

If Anne Boleyn hadn't produced Elizabeth
(who became Queen Elizabeth I after her half-brother Edward VI and half-sister Mary I)
England would have had Mary Stewart, Queen of Scots, for ruler.
As it was, Elizabeth had that Mary beheaded (taking after her dad!),
but, after Elizabeth died, Mary's son James VI of Scotland became James I of England.​
aha your tinypic is working

hope eul knows what I wanted to say:devil:
yes I do - now as you see, Luna's modified it a bit,
thankyou to Melissa for the original and to Luna for the new version.

But let's not trip up qasqas brilliant thread,

:devil:This painting is a new work, I hope you like! Thank you!

that's a superb gif :devil::devil::devil:

:devil:This painting is a new work, I hope you like! Thank you!
In 16th centuary England this is exactly what would happen to a wife who poisoned her husband.
Th last woman to be burned was Anne Bedingfield, farmer's wife from Blaxhall in Suffolk, the date 8th April 1763.

Last edited:
No photo, But picture story I like :)
Hope it is suitable wz this thread ;)
Name" Kung Fu Sisters "
A story began!
View attachment 111254 (Hope no need to translate:D)

Thank Yupar join, you send the picture is my friend Shiyan painting, he was a famous figure circles here.
:devil:Thank you to join, like the continued support!:)

Attachments

• 133116p2llvcc2lkicfb9f.gif
    133116p2llvcc2lkicfb9f.gif
    860.6 KB · Views: 1,847
  • 145024rwnw65chuubpzc7p.jpg
    145024rwnw65chuubpzc7p.jpg
    712.1 KB · Views: 1,951
Last edited:
Thank Yupar join, you send the picture is my friend Shiyan painting, he was a famous figure circles here.
:devil:Thank you to join, like the continued support!:)
Ohhh my goddess!
Second pic is my favorite dream ;)
I always wanna feel it, It 's the torture n humiliation I used to face in my imagination. I love to feel it, n it will b fun for me :devil:

Back
Top Bottom