Anime Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
"By order of the Emperor, blasphemers are to be executed on the cross."

And thus, the Elemental Master Hibis was sentenced to death by crucifixion for blasphemy.
She was executed on the shore of a small island where the Sky Castle could be seen.

The imperial administrators took her to the island in a small boat.
They brought her to the chief executioner in the early hours of morning.

Her cross was raised at dawn.
She moaned in the cross as her body was scourged by the hot summer sun all day long.
Eventually, as night fell, she closed her eyes, leaving exhaustion and pain behind...

Those who had desired for so long to crucify her thought they had finally restored peace to the continent of Arad

A small piece of a story by HYBISS or HIBIS featuring her namesake character Hibis crucified. It's not the first time they have drawn her being nailed on a cross and I doubt it'll be the last.
If you want to see it on a higher resolution here's the link to their work. Keep in mind I changed bits of the text since Pixiv's automated translation can be a bit wonky.

Attachments

• 110993345_p0.jpg
    110993345_p0.jpg
    831.6 KB · Views: 363
  • 110993345_p1.jpg
    110993345_p1.jpg
    711.1 KB · Views: 330
Just imagine a short 10 seconds of the "great execution scene" in an anime by hearing this low quality voice+sound effects. Please have fun!

(Well, this is just merely our small last "gift", since we realised this forum is not our fun place anymore. Thank you and please forgive us if we did any fault here.)

Attachments

• just a short sample.mp3
    180.4 KB
Just imagine a short 10 seconds of the "great execution scene" in an anime by hearing this low quality voice+sound effects. Please have fun!

(Well, this is just merely our small last "gift", since we realised this forum is not our fun place anymore. Thank you and please forgive us if we did any fault here.)
Awwww. Sad to see you go.

God Damn cavalera you scared me, but nice sounds for Video Games if you make Japanese Video Games to dress up first after that nailed to the Cross for dresses .

Thank you for all your works that you have posted, its sad to see you go but I wish you the best in all your future endevours.

God Damn cavalera you scared me, but nice sounds for Video Games if you make Japanese Video Games to create and dress up the female character first after that nailed to the Cross for dresses .

God Damn cavalera you scared me, but nice sounds for Video Games if you make Japanese Video Games to create and dress up the female character first after that nailed to the Cross for dresses .

Back
Top Bottom