Go to CruxDreams.com
BREAKING NEWS :
A miracle,happened,today.
On this historic day (01/10/'21) I crucified a beautiful female....!!
Yep,a real live young Woman....!!
She,agreed to model my two crosses,and the whipping post.
Thanks,Kim you're a legend !! :) :)
Pictures,no doubt to follow. ;) ;)

After a,simply,unbelievable photo-session,with a lovely young lady,called Kim.B.,a gorgeous local model....Here's the first of a series,of consensual nudie,(etc....)pics.
Without further ado,here's the start of a sub-series simply titled....

KIM'S CRUX-SHOOT....
20211001_180611.jpg20211001_180537.jpg20211001_180500.jpg20211001_180302.jpg20211001_180241.jpg20211001_180219.jpg20211001_180053.jpg20211001_180147.jpg20211001_180028.jpg

Lovely photos, Baracus! If you feel okay with telling us more about it, I think it would be fascinating to hear about how you and Kim met and how the shoot and the scene evolved. Was there any hesitancy at dong the shoot? Did she have any questions about why you wanted to do a shoot like this? Is she sort of "one of us" in her own fantasies, or is this just another gig? Just interested in hearing more of the story of the photoshoot. :)

As you say, she is a lovely model and she certainly gets into the part.

@Jollyrei @Wragg @Vindex , & anyone else who's interested....
Firstly thanks,for the positive comments. :)
I agree,Kim is just lovely.
I mean,"Wow,just wow" !!

The 3-hour photo session was a collaboration,between myself,her,and another local CF member, (who wishes to remain anonymous),who just happens to be a photographer, and had involved her in one of his previous kink shoots.

She is a (married) pro model,in her early 30's.
She had NO hesitation in doing the cruxy stuff,in fact was quite intrigued by it all....my colleague had run it by her beforehand.

Her portfolio includes nude,topless,and consensual BDSM, Kinky or Bondage stuff,with certain limits.
Such a cute friendly girl !!
All the selected photos,(so far),are the ones I managed to take,when I wasn't busy prepping,or watching her.....( who could blame me ?!)

The stuff of dreams,and hopefully a follow-up session will be organised, perhaps early next year.
Without further ado,here's some more pictures... ;)

On this historic day (01/10/'21) I crucified a beautiful female....!!
Congratulations to all involved in what appears to be a highly successful session - and I hope we will see more of Kim, now that she has added 'Crux' to her profile. :D

Kim B Fedor Bronnikov field damned exp1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom