Barb goes BATS

Go to CruxDreams.com
Keeps the riff raff at bay! And the best tourist is a scared tourist- more respectful that way.

There’s also an opportunity to reopen some of the original prisons and whipping posts for sado-maso-tourism, watch out for that in the upcoming recovery. We need more tourists and this has been a sadly overlooked niche. But @phlebas and I have the expertise to iron out a real plan to do our bit for economic recovery!

The vision is to attract tourists as Guards and convicts. I’m concentrating on the convict aspect - arranging for old fashioned shackles for arrivees with plans to revitalize the Hyde Park Barracks to operational status. Ruins at Port Arthur and Norfolk Island for extended options named for previous convicts and their sentences - eg the John Lane package includes free passage to Norfolk Island chained in the hold of a tall ship with a penalty of 2,000 lashes to be executed across the duration of the package (this encouraging longer term stays- and if you’ve seen nightly rates for accommodation in Australia you understand a long term stay will provide a return on investment of 10s of thousands of dollars!)

For the sight seeing enthusiasts, a walking tour via various convict sites stopping at all known flogging locations like Bulls Camp on the Blue Mountains tour...

Contact me or @phlebas to be put on the waiting list in anticipation of an exciting new way to visit Australia and really immerse oneself in our unique history!
Where do I sign on? (under a pseudonym, of course).

This is so funny! I have daydreamed occasionally of a BDSM theme park where kinky people could go and live out their fantasies. Surely there is some rich perv out there somewhere who could provide seed capital for such a venture?

I'd be at the grand opening. Getting myself tied to a whipping post, naked, with my tumescence on display.

What a fun and exhausting week month that would be!

Hell, if it was located in Australia I'd move there and live right down the road from it. :p

This is so funny! I have daydreamed occasionally of a BDSM theme park where kinky people could go and live out their fantasies. Surely there is some rich perv out there somewhere who could provide seed capital for such a venture?

I'd be at the grand opening. Getting myself tied to a whipping post, naked, with my tumescence on display.

Hell, if it was located in Australia I'd move there and live right down the road from it. :p
I'm buying lots of lottery tickets Jackie :D

Was thinking that a few of these could be modified into a merry go round.... obviously ridden by naked females only :pwood1.jpg

naked, with my tumescence on display
@Barbaria, you have a challenger! So, we need a Tumescence Contest! Should be open to ALL members (but, sorry guys, nipples only). Just need to work out the details. Barb, obviously you're an early favorite, but, who knows what talent is out there? @Wragg , I leave the details to you - I'm a big picture
tum nips.JPG
kind of guy. But, as you can see, I can provide a caliper.
If any of you ladies need help preparing for the contest (especially you know who:bdsm-heart:)
pinch.jpg
I'm available and can provide references if necessary.

So, @Jackie1111, better start training.

Last edited:
@Barbaria, you have a challenger! So, we need a Tumescence Contest! Should be open to ALL members (but, sorry guys, nipples only). Just need to work out the details. Barb, obviously you're an early favorite, but, who knows what talent is out there? @Wragg , I leave the details to you - I'm a big picture
View attachment 1020750
kind of guy. But, as you can see, I can provide a caliper.
If any of you ladies need help preparing for the contest (especially you know who:bdsm-heart:)
View attachment 1020761
I'm available and can provide references if necessary.

So, @Jackie1111, better start training.
Barb requires no training ;)

8. @messaline must have been a relatively new addition to the service staff at Cruxton Abbey, for I did not recall her from the time I was employed there. But then I spent so much time undergoing disciplinary punished at the hands of his Lordship down in the wine cellar, not too mention the hours spent bound naked between the posts of one of the manor’s numerous four poster beds, that I may have missed her. Besides, as the Countess Wragg’s personal maid servant she may not have fraternized much with the ordinary downstairs folk.

In any case, it seemed I was about to get to know her … and rather intimately too! For, as per the Countess’ command, Messaline was stripping away her maid’s uniform before my astonished eyes, showing herself to be a true beauty, in addition to possessing a quite generous dollop of that pouty Gallic sexy air about her.

Meanwhile her Ladyship had unabashedly stripped herself naked as well. I thought her every bit as haughtily aristocratic-looking in the nude as she was fully dressed. Noble blood does that I suppose.

Together they approached me as though they were on an inspection tour of any ordinary staff member, except that I wasn’t staff, and there was nothing formal about this. Indeed, as soon as Messaline had loosened and removed my petticoats I was as naked as they were.

“So this is Miss Moore’s infamous ‘tight little’,” mused her Ladyship as she circled around behind me too critically examine my ass.

Instinctively I clenched my cheeks.

“Overrated, I dare say,” she sniffed.

“Oui, Madame,” agreed Messaline with a contemptuous toss of her head that set her lustrous blond tresses in wild motion.

“And these nipples … rather tumescently excited, wouldn’t you say?”

“Oui Madame. Magnifique, non?”

“No Messaline. Not magnificent, rather quite sinful looking … devilishly delightful little things that lure good souls, like his Lordship, astray.”

“Oui, Madame. But these …. how do you say it? … ‘pleasures of the flesh’ … can be desirable to we women too, non?”

“Well said, dear Messaline. Now, what do you say we untie the little vixen and show her what we mean?”

“Oui, Madame. tout de suite.”

I wasn’t sure that whatever they had in mind was exactly my cup of tea, but when you’ve been condemned to be burned alive before the entire town on the morrow what have you got to lose? So as they busied themselves releasing me from the bedposts, I prepared myself for something different.

“Lie her down on the bed now … on her back … that’s it,” cooed her Ladyship, a marked huskiness in her voice.

“Oui, Madame.”

“Now, I shall suck her ripe nipples, while you go down between her legs.”

“Oui, Madame.”

The thought of suddenly breaking free and fleeing did cross my mind, but where would I have gone? Besides it was too late. By then her Ladyship was already straddling my hips, bending over me and alternately licking and sucking at my nips. And Messaline had gone and buried her face in my muff and begun probing and darting vigorously within me using her surprisingly dexterous little French tongue.

Truth be told, I was beginning to lose it! This wasn’t turning out to be so bad.

“Time to switch positions,” announced the Countess suddenly, throwing herself on her backside and spreading her legs.

“Oui, Madame,” responded Messaline dutifully, pulling me around by the hair and jamming my face between her Ladyship’s thighs while reversing herself to bring hers and my privates into full contact. Soon she began to grind away with a practiced movement of her hips, which I was inexorably drawn into reciprocating … slowly at first, then faster and faster, slipping and sliding, bucking and bouncing wildly.

But just then, with all that action going on in the midst of that great big four poster bed, there was a discrete rapping on the boudoir door.

We totally ignored it, of course, even though it continued and gradually became more and more insistent. We had worked ourselves into a frenzy and we’re together building up to that glorious moment.

“Mom dieu!” cried Messaline, going completely rigid and flinging herself backward.

“Good God!” groaned her Ladyship, arching her back and griping handfuls of bed sheet.

“Hell’s Bells!” screamed I, so loud I swear I could be heard in far off London.

Then from beyond the door, as we lay panting and enjoying the rippling after shocks of orgasmic bliss, could be heard the sonorous voice of the obsequiously respectful, but insistent, Mister @Apostate … the manor’s butler … saying, “I’m so dreadfully sorry to disturb her Ladyship at … ahem … a time like this, but if you’re …. ahhhh … quite finished in there, I must dutifully inform you that the Vicar @Praefectus Praetorio is here for his daily visit. He’s been waiting patiently downstairs, but I do fear, Madame, that his godly patience is wearing quite thin. Do come down and attend to him very soon.”

I couldn’t help but wonder whether Mister Apostate hadn’t been observing our antics through the keyhole. Well, of course he was! That’s what butlers do.

TBC

Back
Top Bottom