Bdsm artwork from old and not so old

Go to CruxDreams.com
In 1954, broke and losing his eyesight, Joe Shuster, the co-creator of Superman, took a job providing illustrations for an underground BDSM comic book, "Nights of Horror". The drawings have, by today's standards, a quaint and demure style but they were considered obscene at the time. Shuster's "secret identity" as the artist wasn't revealed until 2004, twelve years after his death.
View attachment 1323518View attachment 1323519View attachment 1323521View attachment 1323522View attachment 1323523
In my opinion, even Wikipedia is not always reliable. In any case, my works are clearly personalized, like Schuster's drawings, have been stored since about 1993-4, but not 2004. Here are different covers from "Night of Horror" Later I will place the missing works of this series and works from the "House of Tears" seriesjoe_shuster_nights_of_horror_no_9_cover.jpgjoe_shuster_nights_of_horror_no_13_cover.jpgnights_of_horror_no_1_cover.jpgnights_of_horror_no_4_cover.jpgnoh11-cover.jpg

Fifi Distress. Short comic book in English. Unfortunately, I don't know when it was made. I think in the 1950s, 1960s!

Attachments

• fd01.jpg
    fd01.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 179
  • fd03.jpg
    fd03.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 200
  • fd02.jpg
    fd02.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 218
  • fd04.jpg
    fd04.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 203
  • fd05.jpg
    fd05.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 193
The
first one is amazing. Completely exaggerated, unreal, impossible and therefore so exciting.

Here too, totally unrealistic, and splendid facial expressions of sadistic enjoyment among the women who atrociously torture their beautiful victim.

Are there any other threads with classic black and white designs in this style???

Last edited:
Thank you so much. Always wished to see more of thist artist.
I have more to post but I have to respect the rules (number of pics to be posted) as much as possible so it will come in the next days.

Did you see the ones I posted above?

I have more to post but I have to respect the rules (number of pics to be posted) as much as possible so it will come in the next days.

Did you see the ones I posted above?
Yes, i did. Highly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom