BDSM fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com

Roberta

Governor
Step forward slave," my Master ordered. Slowly, walking on tiptoes, I approached the frame in front of me. my breath quickening, and started feeling the much wanted and very familiar tingling between my legs. A whiff of cold air passed through the room, and made my skin form goose bumps and my nipples hardening, pointing slightly upwards. my Master spoke:

"Slave, you are on video. Please state clearly what you have accepted - and agreed to - and desire should happen to happen to you."

I looked straight into the camera. started to speak, but my voice was hoarse. I licked my lips, and started once more:

"My name is Kathy. I have since long ago had a fantasy to be whipped like a slave girl. No mercy. No safe word. And whipped with a five-stranded wide, long straps as described in the books. Master has kindly allowed me to live out my fantasy. He will now whip me twenty five times with the specially crafted whip. He will apply force at his discretion. I cannot, and have no desire to stop him. I will endure my entire punishment in full. This is my fantasy, one I crave, one that Master has given me as a gift. This is not abuse, no matter what injuries I may suffer. I enter this of my free will, and place myself fully at the mercy of my Master, who has promised me to hold nothing back."

My breathing had quickened. l stepped forward and placed myself under the chain hanging from the ceiling. Master attached my hands to the chain above my head. A naked woman attached my ankles to duffs far out on the side. The sound of electro motors sounded, and soon I was stretched with legs wide, toes barely touching the ground. my wrists took the main weight of my body. my breath became faster and more strained. Despite the padded cuffs, i felt the pull on my wrists. The sweat cooled my body and made me shiver slightly.

Another shiver went through my body. Master was back, and pulled a thick, soft leather hood over my head, working my hair into a pony tail that he pulled through a vent in the back of her hood. . Slowly, Master started tightening the laces. Every inch of my face was soon hugged tightly by the hood.

The only openings were just below my nose, too small to give unrestricted breathing, but large enough to give me the air I needed to not pass out.

Master took his time lacing it up tightly once, then once more. It now held my head perfectly. I started sweating inside the hood. My skin was hyper sensitive. All sounds were now muffled. I could scream all I wanted, but almost nothing would be heard outside the hood.

Nothing happened for many minutes. I shifted around, trying to find a more comfortable position, failing entirely. My wrists were getting more painful by the minute.

Nothing happened, Then, without a warning, the five strands of the whip came out of nothing and hit her back hard. I jumped, bucked and threw myself against the ropes. I screamed in pain and terror, wanting nothing more than having the pain end. But outside the hood, nothing but a whimper could be heard.

The restricted breathing forced me to calm down. This had hurt beyond anything she had experienced. my back was on fire. And the fire was getting stronger.

The second lash hit , It stung worse than the first, mainly because it landed on top of the first. the third lash hit my back again. I screamed from the top of my lungs, bucked and twisted, trying to tear the solid frame apart.My body was dripping with sweat, Finally my erratic moves stopped. I slumped forwards, my back felt like it was on fire and the fire was increasing. .

The fourth lash fell across my tummy. The burning took my attention away from the hurting wrists. I tried to close my legs, because I feared where the next lash would fall. But three was no give, no way to bring my feet together, no mercy.

The fifth lash fell on the left side of my ribs. It was the worst so far. Sweat was running down my body, I tried to twist away from the pain. But the cuffs and the frame held me in place. .

I got a lash on the right side of my ribs, then number seven hit the outside of my right thigh.I braced for the next to hit my left thigh, but it never cams. Instead my right lower leg felt the whip. I almost danced in pain. I cursed and pulled and bucked, but could not free myself.

It felt like my right leg was on fire. But my left was fine. That made it worse. Asymmetric pain can drive one insane. the ninth lash hit my breasts. For a moment I could not breathe. What was I thinking? Twenty five fucking lashes, and I was going insane with pain before I had made it to ten? How could I survive sixteen more?

Number ten fell again across my breasts, but made better contact with my nipples. I screamed so it could be heard outside the hood. But nothing happened. I slumped down in my bindings, fully exhausted. Sobbing and pleading.

My butt went on fire with lash number eleven. Then number twelve was again across my back. Now I was fighting my restraints with all my strength.
Master stepped away and folded up the whip. He could see that I was at a breaking point. He had promised to complete the whipping. He would do so, but for now I needed some rest. As he stepped down from the frame, others came up and started feeling the red welts on my body. I jerked violently. The audience understood. I was in sensory overload.

I woke with a jerk. I had passed out. Sweat was in my eyes, stinging. Wrists and arms were hurting. Parts of my body were on fire, other parts felt numb. Had they completed the whippings? Had I passed out from the pain? I tried to remember. Then lash number thirteen came from behind and up from below her legs. All five strands made solid contact with my vagina, one strand landing on my clit.

This time the bondage frame creaked under the strain of me pulling at my restraints. Inside the hood, I screamed but now mixed with incoherent babbling. This was not possible. I wished I could just pass out. I mumbled all the safe words I could remember.
My body started tingling. I could see a black hole opening. my pain disappeared. My breath stabilized. I felt so alive. I had entered subspace.

The remaining lashes fell, but I took them with little reaction. Master increased the strength of the lashes. He knew I had eluded the pain by dropping into subspace. He was glad I had escaped. Number 25 hit on my clit and vagina again, but this time there was barely any reaction. He carefully folded the whip, put it to the side and motioned for the other spectators to move to the adjacent room.

Half an hour later, he was back. With the help of two other slaves, he freed me from the frame. I slumped down. They held me up, and carried me into another room with a huge bed.

When I woke up, my body was still burning. I staggered towards where I remembered that the bathroom was. My master understood and guided me in. . It was time to travel home.

At home laid down on my bed

I was a whipped slave that had no choice but to stay and suffer. With the pain washing through my body, I drifted back into subspace. I fell asleep.I had found my peace.
Fantastic, well done, so erotic, it tickled my fancy and more

willowfall

Senator
Not sure if this is the right place but I admire Kathy's work so I figured I tag along.

While I prefer ancient to medieval themes I do play with Doms who prefer modern. In this play I (in a modern society) was purchased as a slave after being convicted of a crime. I have been trained at State expense so the man who bought me knows what pleasure he wishes to indulge in I am best suited for.

kisses

willowfall

Modern_001.jpgModern_002.jpgModern_003.jpgModern_004.jpgModern_005.jpgModern_006.jpgModern_007.jpgModern_008.jpgModern_009.jpgModern_010.jpg

Top Bottom